Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,010 members, 7,821,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Pastor Lazarus Muoka Posing On A Power Bike To Advertise The Coming Programme - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Lazarus Muoka Posing On A Power Bike To Advertise The Coming Programme (2503 Views)

Pastor Lazarus Muoka Spotted On A Power Bike (Photos) / Pastor Lazarus Muoka Visits 195 Army Headquarters In Borno State / Pastor Caleb Muoka & Joy Eze Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka Posing On A Power Bike To Advertise The Coming Programme by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 16, 2018
bedspread:
We pay bro! The Speaker is for you to Hear the Word and Prayers
The speaker is uncalled for. It is constituting nuisance to the locality if it is not regulated properly.
Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka Posing On A Power Bike To Advertise The Coming Programme by ahiboilandgas: 9:07pm On Jun 16, 2018
bedspread:
I pray for u dt u don't Realize Late.... Embrace JESUS now u are able to! It's the Same JESUS u Rejecting that u will report to at the end of your life or after Rapture!
U hv no Choice on That!! All the Knowledge u hv are Thrash without Knowing JESUS
noise making even the Europeans that taught u his Jesus thing no carry am for head like Africans if truly we are luv god so much why are nigerians so corrupt and wicked...rapture is for the poor to be afraid to keep paying tithe while general overseas has raptured his family in to earthly luxury
Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka Posing On A Power Bike To Advertise The Coming Programme by bedspread: 9:19pm On Jun 16, 2018
ahiboilandgas:
noise making even the Europeans that taught u his Jesus thing no carry am for head like Africans if truly we are luv god so much why are nigerians so corrupt and wicked...rapture is for the poor to be afraid to keep paying tithe while general overseas has raptured his family in to earthly luxury
Ok Sir
Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka Posing On A Power Bike To Advertise The Coming Programme by adedayoa2(f): 9:27pm On Jun 16, 2018
ahiboilandgas:
there no choice here cos if ever body was just praying and not using there brain to think there will not be any loud speaker to propagate futher indoctrination.the concept of using eternal bliss as a controlling tool is no more fashionable ....two weapon in the hands of godly people is preach fear and eternity ...cos they know eternity can't be proven ...it doesn't make sense to live for eternity ...a new concept should used
To you eternity can't be proven, leave the Christians alone na.
Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka Posing On A Power Bike To Advertise The Coming Programme by ahiboilandgas: 10:08pm On Jun 16, 2018
adedayoa2:
To you eternity can't be proven, leave the Christians alone na.
Abi u don go haven come back no be story story them tell u
Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka Posing On A Power Bike To Advertise The Coming Programme by adedayoa2(f): 10:13pm On Jun 16, 2018
ahiboilandgas:
Abi u don go haven come back no be story story them tell u
that's why I said leave us alone, believe whatever you want to
Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka Posing On A Power Bike To Advertise The Coming Programme by CandidSeeker(m): 9:37am On Jun 17, 2018
Penalty82:

Don't lift scriptures out of context, pls try to study instead of reading the bible.

What do you call your mother's husband, I mean the man wey marry your Mama and give birth to you?.

A. Fool

B. Coward

C. Idiot

D. Father.

cc bedspread

Luke 6:46 NKJV
"But why do you call Me 'Lord, Lord,' and not do the things which I say?
Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka Posing On A Power Bike To Advertise The Coming Programme by CandidSeeker(m): 9:38am On Jun 17, 2018
peteregwu:

So why is your biological father your father? Or why do you call. Him father then? If you don't understand what the scripture meant by that, then ask.

As for me, pastor Lazarus is my father, brother, prophet, pastor and my leader. I you no like am, Abeg no vex, just let it be. grin

Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka Posing On A Power Bike To Advertise The Coming Programme by CandidSeeker(m): 9:43am On Jun 17, 2018
Nanightwedeyfly:

Going by the context, we shouldn't call our biological father father.

Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka Posing On A Power Bike To Advertise The Coming Programme by peteregwu(m): 9:48pm On Jun 18, 2018
ahiboilandgas:
really ?how come 1 bn Chinese people that don't believe in Jesus live well more than all those church attendee constituting noise polution and tithe scam in Nigeria

God is a merciful God and his will is for none to perish. But his mercy is for an appointed time.

Psalm 9:17 KJV
The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Lazarus Muoka Posing On A Power Bike To Advertise The Coming Programme by peteregwu(m): 9:51pm On Jun 18, 2018
ahiboilandgas:

It is because they have turned away from Jesus and embraced devil and that is why evil of immorality and all sorts is being embraced in the west. Gay marriage etc

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can A Non Believer Cast Out A Devil In The Name Of Jesus? / Abu Zola Declare Unconditional Ceasefire / When Will Satan Worshippers Realize They Are Not An Exclusive Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.