Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,466 members, 7,836,842 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

How Popular Is Surrogacy In Nigeria? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Popular Is Surrogacy In Nigeria? (831 Views)

Myth About Surrogacy In Nigeria Busted / IUI And Surrogacy Treatment At IVF Centre Provides A Solution For Infertility / Surrogacy, How Effective Is It In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Popular Is Surrogacy In Nigeria? by DoctorRuby: 12:02am On Jun 16, 2018
Hi,

Surrogacy is one of the options of getting a fertile female within the reproductive age group stipulated by the IVF clinic to carry pregnancy to term through the invitrofertilisation/intracytoplasmic sperm injection procedure using either donor eggs/commissioning mother’s eggs plus the commissioning father’s sperm/donor sperm.

Contrary to popular belief/superstitious belief surrogacy is quite common in Nigeria as it affords the high and mighty and the average /middle class the opportunity of having child/children of their own even in most hopeless cases. Several cases of surrogate mother advertising their availability /suitability have been found on social media pages.

The option of providing the surrogate or the surrogate been provided by the IVF clinic concerned lies on the commissioning parents.
Several reputable surrogacy agencies abound in Nigeria.

It is not however advisable for the commissioning parents/mother to manage the surrogate mother alone. To help take over the burden /risks associated with the commissioning parents/mother managing the surrogate mother is the surrogate liaison officers---affordable and professionals in the field.

FOR MORE INQUIRIES CALL;08178929723.
Re: How Popular Is Surrogacy In Nigeria? by RemedyLab: 1:43am On Jun 16, 2018
Your parent gave birth to you & you must do the same: Learn how to get Pregnant fast here
http://naturalremedylab.com/how-to-get-pregnant-fast/
Re: How Popular Is Surrogacy In Nigeria? by Treasure4u2: 10:42am On Feb 04, 2019
Please contact me on 08146040114. If you're in need of a surrogate mother...
Re: How Popular Is Surrogacy In Nigeria? by udomoh(m): 9:34pm On Feb 04, 2019
Nigerian law is silent on surrogacy hence it is legal.

I have written an article on surrogacy in my health blog.

Check my signature
Re: How Popular Is Surrogacy In Nigeria? by Treasure4u2: 11:50am On Feb 20, 2019
If you are in need of a surrogate mother, please do contact me on +2348146040114..Thanks.
Re: How Popular Is Surrogacy In Nigeria? by Treasure4u2: 12:52pm On Mar 20, 2019
Do you want to be a surrogate mother? Do contact me on +2349030422539.
Re: How Popular Is Surrogacy In Nigeria? by Treasure4u2: 10:30pm On Sep 21, 2019
Are you in need of a surrogate mother? Please do reach me on +2348146040114. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Ways To Stop Early Morning Preachers In Your Neighbourhood: A Rejoinder / Causes Of Cholera / Natural Remedy For The Treatment Of Varicose Veins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.