Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,474 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Bring Chioma I Give You 5k – Fans React To Davido Tweet - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bring Chioma I Give You 5k – Fans React To Davido Tweet (2431 Views)

Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife / Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her / See Davido's Tweet That Broke The Internet In Just 11 Minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bring Chioma I Give You 5k – Fans React To Davido Tweet by Amebo9jablog(m): 2:36am On Jun 16, 2018
The world cup kicked off on Thursday and Davido seems not to be feeling it at all until today when he tweeted: “world cup don starts o”.

I think he must have said this because Nigeria plays Croatia today but fans really got no chill at all, they quickly replied him. Some said what planet where you all the while, others said guess he was sleeping or was in the studio doing his music shit and one said let’s bet bring Chioma i will give you 5000. Lol a whole O.B.O

See tweets and reaction below;

More here>> http://amebo9ja.com/bring-chioma-i-give-you-5k-fans-react-to-davido-tweet/

Re: Bring Chioma I Give You 5k – Fans React To Davido Tweet by Metuh: 6:41am On Jun 16, 2018
Rubbish and ingredients

Jobless yoots

2 Likes

Re: Bring Chioma I Give You 5k – Fans React To Davido Tweet by jordyspices: 8:22am On Jun 16, 2018
Does it make sense
Re: Bring Chioma I Give You 5k – Fans React To Davido Tweet by naijacentric(m): 10:31am On Jun 16, 2018
The amebo in naija is 5G its like we have enuf time for unnecessary tins in dis country
Re: Bring Chioma I Give You 5k – Fans React To Davido Tweet by Kobicove(m): 10:46am On Jun 16, 2018
How us this news? undecided
Re: Bring Chioma I Give You 5k – Fans React To Davido Tweet by CANDYDADDY(m): 10:47am On Jun 16, 2018
Take it or leave it, the guy is occupied with numerous shows locally n internationally, with different clingy pussyyy with their offsprings, studio today endorsement tomorrow........

#lifeofastar# wink

1 Like

Re: Bring Chioma I Give You 5k – Fans React To Davido Tweet by Bluezy13(m): 11:33am On Jun 16, 2018
Although the poster above me maybe right but I still deem him stupid...
for the "pusssy" part.
Re: Bring Chioma I Give You 5k – Fans React To Davido Tweet by CANDYDADDY(m): 11:48am On Jun 16, 2018
Bluezy13:
for the "pusssy" part.

Cc: CANDYDADDY

angry

pussy refer to b1tch

from chioma to Sophia momodu....

u know u know undecided
Re: Bring Chioma I Give You 5k – Fans React To Davido Tweet by CANDYDADDY(m): 11:49am On Jun 16, 2018
Bluezy13:
for the "pusssy" part.

Cc: CANDYDADDY

(1) (Reply)

#BBNaija: Khloe Reacts To Her Trending Blunder “We Didn’t Dated” Video / Don Jazzy Jockingly Shares Pre-wedding Photo - See Reaction / BUSTED!!! Slay Queen Caught Stealing From A Man While He Was Rocking Her At The

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.