Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,887 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife (119056 Views)

I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma / Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her / Davido Proposes To Chioma: 'Let's Get Married'. The Chef Chi Replies 'I'm Ready' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by lalasticlala(m): 9:39pm On Feb 25, 2020
Davido is ready to get Chioma, The Chef Chi Pregnant again 4 months after the birth of their first son.

The singer revealed this while reacting to the new gorgeous pictures Chioma shared on her Instagram Page.

Gushing over Chioma’s pictures, Davido said:

"U so sexy I’m gettin U pregnant again.... I love u my dear wife ... who ever near u nah 6 FT!!"

34 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by IntellectOzone(m): 9:40pm On Feb 25, 2020
grin grin grin

6ft Indeed

149 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by IntellectOzone(m): 9:41pm On Feb 25, 2020
grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by Tallesty1(m): 9:46pm On Feb 25, 2020
Money good sha. For this weather for one nah im diz one dey even imagine going that other side.

See Suleja weather for tonight

110 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by NOC1(m): 9:50pm On Feb 25, 2020
autofreak2020:
Mr Davido did not care about child spacingwink

Is Chioma now a pregnancy machine? Getting pregnant at the slightest Instagram post.

Lols, anyways.

I am Abimbola, Lead Strategist at Kobobrand
. We help business owners with free business growth hacks.

My mum is educated and exposed but her views on child spacing is different after some cases when some women could not take in again after child spacing.

Sh will say “once you’ve started making babies do it at once and rest”.

I think I go with my mom ideology.

423 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by delugajackson: 9:50pm On Feb 25, 2020
Good thinking. The idea of child spacing has outlived its relevance.

But why not marry her at once to claim full ownership than firing and impregnating her at will? Its more dignifying and honourable to do so. Otherwise, you're only subtly promoting pre-marital sex, baby mama-ism and also engendering a new generation of single mothers.

98 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by autofreak2020(m): 9:56pm On Feb 25, 2020
NOC1:

My mum is educated and exposed but her views on child spacing is different after some cases when some women could not take in again after child spacing.

Sh will say “once you’ve started making babies do it at once and rest”.

I think I go with my mom ideology.

That's family planning gone wrong.

Except you are pretty rich, that's a difficult ideology. But not following child spacing can help you have artificial twins grin

The fact that few people, about 5% have delay after child spacing is not enough reason to say that it is not good for mother and baby.

I'm a mechanical engineer, I have limited knowledge in this medicine thingy.

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by johnnyn1(m): 9:57pm On Feb 25, 2020
Very amazing cheesy

142 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by TheGiftedOne(m): 9:58pm On Feb 25, 2020
From this guy's antecedents, I could deduce that he's

1. still childish...

2. Immature

3. Premature

4 lacks maturity

5 Not matured

6. Anything but matured.

Let me hide here and observe the NL defenders scavengers come after me... Hehehehe!!!

grin grin grin

341 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by Flexherbal(m): 10:00pm On Feb 25, 2020
I know say Davido dey use Mr. Flex Herbal Tea For Men's Performance.
The way he speaks, only a man who uses our herbs , will have such confidence.

"U so sexy I’m gettin U pregnant again.... I love u my dear wife ... who ever near u nah 6 FT!!"

My man, enjoy the wife of thy youth!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by money121(m): 10:01pm On Feb 25, 2020
Ok
Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by Onyi22(f): 10:01pm On Feb 25, 2020
My question is when will he marry her legally?
Just asking for a friend

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by Slawormir: 10:01pm On Feb 25, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Davido is so fuckkking childish

96 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by festacman(m): 10:01pm On Feb 25, 2020
Subtle message to traditionalists.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by Yahman1(m): 10:02pm On Feb 25, 2020
angry angry angry

U wan put person 6 feet becos of puna sad

Btw does she sells Paint or works in the Paint industry undecided

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by Frankyboy1(m): 10:02pm On Feb 25, 2020
We live in funny times and seasons, where a man proposes to get his wife or girl pregnant on social media before millions of people, where it is not whether it is right or wrong,but rather who is involved, what level of foolery is this? Where is the sacredness and sanctity of marriage,where kids talk the talks of adults!

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by Expert17: 10:02pm On Feb 25, 2020
Which kind news be this one

This moderators needs serious coaching

hammerU:
IGBOS DONT HAVE UGLY GIRLS.

I AM YET TO MEET AN UGLY IGBO GIRL, IF THEIR IS ANY.

IGBO AMAKA

U are Tribally Blind cheesy

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by JosephXavier: 10:02pm On Feb 25, 2020
Huh?
There is only one that happens when you find the right person
You only want to be with the person and the person alone
Nobody even talks about davido cheating because he is proud of what he has

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by Dobson43: 10:02pm On Feb 25, 2020
cry

1 Like

Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by ipobWARLORD: 10:02pm On Feb 25, 2020
Kids everywhere

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by hammerU: 10:02pm On Feb 25, 2020

IGBO AMAKA

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by greggng: 10:02pm On Feb 25, 2020
This boy is very childish. ..he has not finish paying for ifeanyi ...he is trying to impregnant her again...,igbo people don't believe In baby mama embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by Yewandequeen(f): 10:02pm On Feb 25, 2020
grin that's if she is not pregnant already

8 Likes

Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by zeenaman: 10:03pm On Feb 25, 2020
No show of respect

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by salbis(m): 10:03pm On Feb 25, 2020
Dis boy dey behave like goat wey lick salt.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by FuckThaMod: 10:03pm On Feb 25, 2020
grin Davido abeg na.. I just wanna squeeze one of her two boobs that you squeezed publicly in a party few weeks ago cry

hammerU:

IGBO AMAKA

And if you check well, the ones that are ugly have yoruba ancestry

4 Likes

Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by Boyooosa(m): 10:03pm On Feb 25, 2020
Baby making machines grin
Understanding matters,,,

1 Like

Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by Jack500: 10:03pm On Feb 25, 2020
Lolz, baby mama! Sex slave.

This one is just Davido playing item.

5 Likes

Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 25, 2020
This is how love should be..... Especially among couples but not to be brought to social media... Davido learn from Semi and Adekunle

4 Likes

Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by Smithkafors(m): 10:04pm On Feb 25, 2020
For person you never marry....the statement is disrespectful!

13 Likes

Re: Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife by Chatbot1234: 10:04pm On Feb 25, 2020
foolish cultist, attention seeking mofo
na chioma i blame sha

18 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Davido Unveils Face Of His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke (Video) / Video Of Euro 2020 TV Presenter Paola Ferrari Leg-Crossing On TV Goes Viral / Wizkid Grabs Tiwa Savage's Backside On Stage In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.