Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,081 members, 7,828,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Mocking Yahweh, Allah And Other Bad Gods: A Sign Of Hatred Or Fearlessness - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mocking Yahweh, Allah And Other Bad Gods: A Sign Of Hatred Or Fearlessness (920 Views)

How I Overcome The Curse Of Hatred = Rejection / Primate Ayodele: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo Caused Hatred, Envy In Christendom / List Of Gods Born By A Virgin On 25th December (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mocking Yahweh, Allah And Other Bad Gods: A Sign Of Hatred Or Fearlessness by 0temSapien: 7:08am On Jun 16, 2018
While meditating on the BOOK OF TRUTH this morning, I found this passage and I feel like talking about it. As I am known on Nairaland here as the revealer of Universal History and God Almighty the creator of Yahweh, Allah and the other gods, I do not go down well with the christians and muslims who think that I am only a hater of their gods.

Well, this passage of the Book of Truth is to prove them wrong. Mocking a bad god should not be seen as a sign of hatred towards that god, rather one should see it as a sign of Fearlessness towards it.

If I hated Yahweh, I wouldn't have named my bulldog Yahweh back in those days.
I guess the reference below will do justice to this thread.

Proverbs of Otem 20:12-13
12. Fearlessness is when a monkey pulls the tails of lions, not hatred. Therefore when an irreligious homo makes incessant fun of an expired god, it is an expression of fearlessness rather than hatred towards such god.
13. Fearlessness is the beginning of wisdom, knowledge gives birth to fearlessness and the father of knowledge is research.
Re: Mocking Yahweh, Allah And Other Bad Gods: A Sign Of Hatred Or Fearlessness by spartan117(m): 7:25am On Jun 16, 2018
Foolishness embarassed

KJV:Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities.
KJV:Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.
KJV:But these speak evil of those things which they know not: but what they know naturally, as brute beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves.
KJV:Woe unto them! for they have gone in the way of Cain, and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for reward, and perished in the gainsaying of Core.
KJV:These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear: clouds they are without water, carried about of winds; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots;
KJV:Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever.
KJV:And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,
KJV:To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him. Jude 1:8-15
Re: Mocking Yahweh, Allah And Other Bad Gods: A Sign Of Hatred Or Fearlessness by Redoil: 7:31am On Jun 16, 2018
Otem saipan Please what do mean by expired God
Re: Mocking Yahweh, Allah And Other Bad Gods: A Sign Of Hatred Or Fearlessness by HappyPagan: 7:56am On Jun 16, 2018
Redoil:
Otem saipan
Please what do mean by expired God
One whose time has passed.. E.g Jesus.
Re: Mocking Yahweh, Allah And Other Bad Gods: A Sign Of Hatred Or Fearlessness by 0temSapien: 3:05pm On Jun 16, 2018
Redoil:
Otem sapien
Please what do mean by expired God
According to the principles of the universe, it is given to the beings within existence to rule their places with their philosophies. In our homo sapiens era, thousands of beings have used their philosophies to rule the minds of the people of the world. These beings who were able to successfully rule their parts of the world with their philosophies are those we call 'gods', having discovered themselves as such.

Now times or ages are allocated for one god or the other to rule. Whenever their time is up, whatever philosophy they have used for ruling the minds of the people will not have any effect again. Then we can say that such god and his words have expired.

In the homo sapiens era, more than 10,000 gods have ruled the minds of the people around them with their words/philosophies for 282,000+ years now. But this age is when all philosophies used by these gods won't make sense anymore.

So I can say that Yahweh,Allah,Vishnu and all religious gods at the moment have expired.

2 Likes

Re: Mocking Yahweh, Allah And Other Bad Gods: A Sign Of Hatred Or Fearlessness by 0temSapien: 8:50pm On Jun 16, 2018
spartan117:
Foolishness embarassed

KJV:Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities.
KJV:Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.
KJV:But these speak evil of those things which they know not: but what they know naturally, as brute beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves.
KJV:Woe unto them! for they have gone in the way of Cain, and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for reward, and perished in the gainsaying of Core.
KJV:These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear: clouds they are without water, carried about of winds; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots;
KJV:Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever.
KJV:And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,
KJV:To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him. Jude 1:8-15

How does these relate with the thread? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mocking Yahweh, Allah And Other Bad Gods: A Sign Of Hatred Or Fearlessness by 0temSapien: 1:05pm On Jun 17, 2018
Learn
Re: Mocking Yahweh, Allah And Other Bad Gods: A Sign Of Hatred Or Fearlessness by 0temSapien: 12:52pm On Jun 22, 2018
Food for thought
Re: Mocking Yahweh, Allah And Other Bad Gods: A Sign Of Hatred Or Fearlessness by sKeetz(m): 8:09am On Jul 14, 2018
You really named your dog Yahweh? grin grin
Re: Mocking Yahweh, Allah And Other Bad Gods: A Sign Of Hatred Or Fearlessness by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 14, 2018
wink wink wink
Re: Mocking Yahweh, Allah And Other Bad Gods: A Sign Of Hatred Or Fearlessness by 0temSapien: 10:48am On Jul 14, 2018
sKeetz:
You really named your dog Yahweh? grin grin
Yes I did, but I sold it now long ago. They'd hwve probably renamed it.
Re: Mocking Yahweh, Allah And Other Bad Gods: A Sign Of Hatred Or Fearlessness by hopefulLandlord: 11:18am On Jul 14, 2018
0temSapien:
Yes I did, but I sold it now long ago. They'd hwve probably renamed it.
So are you going to admit you're Geoworldedu or you'd say you both had dogs and their names coincidentally happened to be Yahweh?

1 Like

Re: Mocking Yahweh, Allah And Other Bad Gods: A Sign Of Hatred Or Fearlessness by 0temSapien: 2:35pm On Jul 14, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
So are you going to admit you're Geoworldedu or you'd say you both had dogs and their names coincidentally happened to be Yahweh?
I thought Geoworldedu's dog is named Allah or something(check his siggy) Anyways, he's one of those who like my swagz. We chat priavtely though.
Re: Mocking Yahweh, Allah And Other Bad Gods: A Sign Of Hatred Or Fearlessness by 0temSapien: 11:24am On Jul 22, 2018
Happy Sunday!!!
Re: Mocking Yahweh, Allah And Other Bad Gods: A Sign Of Hatred Or Fearlessness by 0temSapien: 6:42am On Oct 11, 2018
Hmm
Re: Mocking Yahweh, Allah And Other Bad Gods: A Sign Of Hatred Or Fearlessness by 0temSapien: 7:54am On Oct 17, 2018
What's your opinion?
Re: Mocking Yahweh, Allah And Other Bad Gods: A Sign Of Hatred Or Fearlessness by 0temSapien: 2:35am On Oct 23, 2018
Gbam
Re: Mocking Yahweh, Allah And Other Bad Gods: A Sign Of Hatred Or Fearlessness by 0temSapien: 9:56am On Nov 18, 2018
Hmm
Re: Mocking Yahweh, Allah And Other Bad Gods: A Sign Of Hatred Or Fearlessness by 0temSapien: 3:02am On May 25, 2019
hmm
Re: Mocking Yahweh, Allah And Other Bad Gods: A Sign Of Hatred Or Fearlessness by 0temSapien: 8:08am On Jan 29, 2020
Hmm

(1) (Reply)

This Shiloh Exception Card Will Shock You / The Bible Is Fiction - A Collection Of Evidence / Signs That God Did Not Predestine Anyone To Go To Hell Or Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.