Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,301 members, 7,815,543 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Ronaldo Equals Puskás's International Record - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Equals Puskás's International Record (32410 Views)

Ahmed Musa Matches Zidane, Surpasses Lampard, Vieira In International Record / Ronaldo Equals Josef Bican's Record As Joint Topscorer In Football History / Already 93 Goals, Will Ronaldo Beat International Record Of 109 Goals? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Equals Puskás's International Record by Godw1n(m): 12:20pm On Jun 16, 2018
benben1000:
All C. Ronaldo can do is run, control and shoot, he has no skills, deceiving children born in 2000s because they never saw the real Ronaldo. If I enter that pitch, this is what I'll do to him...I'll chase him and flog his long ostrich neck.
Ronaldo di lemma the fenomeno

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Equals Puskás's International Record by galadima77(m): 12:21pm On Jun 16, 2018
Only Gerard Mullar scored more goals than his number of appearances in that list: 68 goals in 62 appearances. commendable!!

4 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Equals Puskás's International Record by sprints1: 12:21pm On Jun 16, 2018
Ali Daei irainian legend that guy band gan for winning eleven...Ali Daei madavikia with karimi oboi those players...I swear football don miss players.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Equals Puskás's International Record by JayKayMaybachz(m): 12:22pm On Jun 16, 2018
ekenzify:
NO DOUBT RONALDO IS ONE OF THE BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD. HOWEVER PUSKAS ACHIEVED THIS FEAT IN 89 GAMES.
It was easier then. Noticed players of nowadays can't achieve that goal ratio again. Take a look very well

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Equals Puskás's International Record by Greyworld: 12:23pm On Jun 16, 2018
JixNation:
What's the difference between Germany and West Germany?
ask Buhary

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Equals Puskás's International Record by OfficialAwol(m): 12:26pm On Jun 16, 2018
when he scores another one, they change the award to CR7 award

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Equals Puskás's International Record by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jun 16, 2018
yeyerolling:
As a messi fan. I hate to admit this guy is beta. Messi cannot even carry argentina when it matters
you are not a messi fan.
messi single handly qualify Argentina for the worldcup.
you are a manutd fan

10 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Equals Puskás's International Record by ekenzify(m): 12:29pm On Jun 16, 2018
JayKayMaybachz:
It was easier then. Noticed players of nowadays can't achieve that goal ratio again. Take a look very well

WHY DO YOU THINK IT WAS EASIER THEN?
Re: Ronaldo Equals Puskás's International Record by holuphisayor(m): 12:31pm On Jun 16, 2018
Ronaldo is G.O.A.T for life .grin
Re: Ronaldo Equals Puskás's International Record by JayKayMaybachz(m): 12:32pm On Jun 16, 2018
ekenzify:

WHY DO YOU THINK IT WAS EASIER THEN?
Baba it was.. Rules have changed in football and it's becoming more difficult

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Equals Puskás's International Record by holuphisayor(m): 12:32pm On Jun 16, 2018
sprints1:
Ali Daei irainian legend that guy band gan for winning eleven...Ali Daei madavikia with karimi oboi those players...I swear football don miss players.
grin
Re: Ronaldo Equals Puskás's International Record by zuma4k(m): 12:35pm On Jun 16, 2018
yeyerolling:
As a messi fan. I hate to admit this guy is beta. Messi cannot even carry argentina when it matters
keep quiet, you're not a Messi fan

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Equals Puskás's International Record by israelmao(m): 12:39pm On Jun 16, 2018
Yet to equal Puskas' record of 84goals in 89matches because Ronaldo had more matches than him which makes him more advantageous to score more goals.84 goals in 89matches are such a goal haul!

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Equals Puskás's International Record by biotidan(m): 12:40pm On Jun 16, 2018
coolthis guy deserve an accolades. too much saucy.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Equals Puskás's International Record by OhiOfIhima: 12:42pm On Jun 16, 2018
happen2:
84 goals in 89 matches cool

84 goals in 151 matches grin
D former is when football is less competitive compare to d later... Football, one language dat unite most in d universe... Portugal vs Spain2018, One of d best match I have ever watched so far in my football watching career... Hehehe

4 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Equals Puskás's International Record by uprightman(m): 12:43pm On Jun 16, 2018
JixNation:
Germany divided after world war
Re: Ronaldo Equals Puskás's International Record by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 16, 2018
uprightman:
But they united now?
Re: Ronaldo Equals Puskás's International Record by saintneo(m): 12:50pm On Jun 16, 2018
JixNation:
ask Mr President, surely he knows cheesy
Re: Ronaldo Equals Puskás's International Record by Prinzyy: 12:53pm On Jun 16, 2018
JixNation:
ask bullhary
Re: Ronaldo Equals Puskás's International Record by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 16, 2018
uprightman:
But they united now?
Re: Ronaldo Equals Puskás's International Record by CaptainFM1: 12:56pm On Jun 16, 2018
happen2:

If he plays the like of Saudi Arabia he could have scored 5 or maybe 10 in one match. He's simply the best! 3 goals against Spain, no be moi-moi match

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Equals Puskás's International Record by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 16, 2018
JixNation:

But they united now?

Yes. After world war 2, the winners Soviet Union(Russia) and USA divided into East and west germany.

US taking control of West Germany and USSR taking control of East.

After some diplomatic negotiations and helped by the fall of Soviet Union into Russia and many smaller countries, The both germanies negotiated to be rejoined.

And 20 years later Germany is now the biggest economy in europe ahead Of Uk, france and spain that was never destroyed by bombing.

Germans too good. Militarily, football, German cars, etc

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Equals Puskás's International Record by prestigious12: 1:00pm On Jun 16, 2018
9jaBloke:
Poul Nielsen 52 goals in 38 appearances. shocked

He is the real legend abeg!!

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Equals Puskás's International Record by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jun 16, 2018
Funnicator:

Yes. After world war 2, the winners Soviet Union(Russia) and USA divided into East and west germany.

US taking control of West Germany and USSR taking control of East.

After some diplomatic negotiations and helped by the fall of Soviet Union into Russia and many smaller countries, The both germanies negotiated to be rejoined.

And 20 years later Germany is now the biggest economy in europe ahead Of Uk, france and spain that was never destroyed by bombing.

Germans too good. Militarily, football, German cars, etc

Thanks for this.

I've always wanted to know why they referred to them as West Germany.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Equals Puskás's International Record by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 1:01pm On Jun 16, 2018
happen2:

I guess you didn't see Zlatan's undecided
62 goals in 116 appearances tongue

Modified:
Thierry Henry – 51 in 123
Robert Lewandowski – 51 in 91
Hakan Sükür – 51 in 112
Robin van Persie– 50 in 102

Why are you not talking about them?
No, it has to be CR7 simply cos he's the best in the World cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Equals Puskás's International Record by userplainly(m): 1:02pm On Jun 16, 2018
benben1000:
All C. Ronaldo can do is run, control and shoot, he has no skills, deceiving children born in 2000s because they never saw the real Ronaldo. If I enter that pitch, this is what I'll do to him...I'll chase him and flog his long ostrich neck.

Oga if he plays against the "Real Ronaldo".. he will still outshone him..... simple fact is try to build your own player in PlayStation or any soccer video game and you'll feel you are just rebuilding C_Ronaldo.. the gets 90% on everything.... unlike Delima... I watched Delima play and I thought Henry was better but Delima is more effective on goals but on dribbles, baba give Igwe Henry!........

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Equals Puskás's International Record by happen2: 1:05pm On Jun 16, 2018
OhiOfIhima:
D former is when football is less competitive compare to d later... Football, one language dat unite most in d universe... Portugal vs Spain2018, One of d best match I have ever watched so far in my football watching career... Hehehe

In next 15- 20 years Time football will be more competitive am sure of that. Generations of that time will not regard Ronaldo or Messi.
Re: Ronaldo Equals Puskás's International Record by eluquenson(m): 1:05pm On Jun 16, 2018
Ronaldo is a goal machine
Re: Ronaldo Equals Puskás's International Record by obonujoker(m): 1:05pm On Jun 16, 2018
benben1000:

You will continue to wail bro, as Ronaldo breaks more records...

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Equals Puskás's International Record by whiteTORTIISE(m): 1:08pm On Jun 16, 2018
JixNation:
West

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Deborah Pam And Iliya Pam Win Ibadan City Marathon 2018 (Pictures) / Ighalo Joins Yekini, Uche In Ranks Of Nigeria's Hat Trick Heroes / Alexi Vidal Suffers Bone-Exposing Injury After Using Cardboard As Shin Pads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.