Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Ronaldo Equals Puskás's International Record - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Equals Puskás's International Record (32404 Views)

Ahmed Musa Matches Zidane, Surpasses Lampard, Vieira In International Record / Ronaldo Equals Josef Bican's Record As Joint Topscorer In Football History / Already 93 Goals, Will Ronaldo Beat International Record Of 109 Goals? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Equals Puskás's International Record by wildcatter23(m): 1:08pm On Jun 16, 2018
benben1000:
All C. Ronaldo can do is run, control and shoot, he has no skills, deceiving children born in 2000s because they never saw the real Ronaldo. If I enter that pitch, this is what I'll do to him...I'll chase him and flog his long ostrich neck.

I have watched both Ronaldos. If you really followed either of the soccer stars, you would notice that earlier in his career cr7 did alot of flicks, dribbling and show boating as well. But readapted his game to purely a role of a striker as he aged. No soccer star till date at 33 had scored a hat trick in a Fifa world cup.

Mind you, the career of the original Ronaldo was blighted with injury due to his style of play. Solo runs, dribbling, feinting most times leads to being injury prone. It's an invitation to defenders for hard tackling. And the defenders did not disappoint. Later he suffered overweight issues. He is talented no doubt.

The first Ronaldo lost value with age
This present Ronaldo managed to stay relevant through sheer hard work.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Equals Puskás's International Record by maisauki: 1:09pm On Jun 16, 2018
I'll work hard and b successful, God willing, so that pundits will b able to analyze my life
Re: Ronaldo Equals Puskás's International Record by Keshe50: 1:10pm On Jun 16, 2018
Ororo... The greatest player ever [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Ronaldo Equals Puskás's International Record by happen2: 1:11pm On Jun 16, 2018
ADENIKETINA2015:

I guess you didn't see Zlatan undecided
62 goals in 116 appearances tongue

I saw it .

But Zlatan has 0.54 goals per match while C Ronaldo has 0.57 goals per match cheesy
Re: Ronaldo Equals Puskás's International Record by whiteTORTIISE(m): 1:11pm On Jun 16, 2018
userplainly:

Oga if he plays against the "Real Ronaldo".. he will still outshone him..... simple fact is try to build your own player in PlayStation or any soccer video game and you'll feel you are just rebuilding C_Ronaldo.. the gets 90% on everything.... unlike Delima... I watched Delima play and I thought Henry was better but Delima is more effective on goals but on dribbles, baba give Igwe Henry!........

Then u didnt watch Ronaldo de Phenomenon clips.

He is the master of nutmeg, leg-over, 360 etc

Only ronaldinho's snake bite wasnt invented by him.

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Equals Puskás's International Record by chiboy1116: 1:12pm On Jun 16, 2018
yeyerolling:
As a messi fan. I hate to admit this guy is beta. Messi cannot even carry argentina when it matters
stfu Nd stop trolling
Re: Ronaldo Equals Puskás's International Record by ronaldbecky(m): 1:13pm On Jun 16, 2018
JixNation:
What's the difference between Germany and West Germany?
1 is daura y d other is germany
Re: Ronaldo Equals Puskás's International Record by chiboy1116: 1:14pm On Jun 16, 2018
happen2:

I saw it .

But Zlatan has 1.9 goals per match while C Ronaldo has 1.8 goals per match cheesy
who was ur math teacher ? The
Re: Ronaldo Equals Puskás's International Record by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 1:20pm On Jun 16, 2018
happen2:

I saw it .

But Zlatan has 0.54 goals per match while C Ronaldo has 0.57 goals per match cheesy

Re: Ronaldo Equals Puskás's International Record by sammyobi584: 1:21pm On Jun 16, 2018
JixNation:

before the Berlin wall fall, we have east Germany and west Germany.This was as a result of the division done by USA and the Soviet union after the world war 2. but when the Berlin wall felled,both east and west were reunited again to form Germany.

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Equals Puskás's International Record by Thescienceprof(m): 1:24pm On Jun 16, 2018
ekenzify:

WHY DO YOU THINK IT WAS EASIER THEN?

Do you know how many goals that are being ruled out for offside these days? In those days of Puskas, nothing like offside, any goal na goal. That's the difference

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Equals Puskás's International Record by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 16, 2018
sammyobi584:

before the Berlin wall fall, we have east Germany and west Germany.This was as a result of the division done by USA and the Soviet union after the world war 2. but when the Berlin wall felled,both east and west were reunited again to form Germany.

Thank you brother.
Re: Ronaldo Equals Puskás's International Record by Gbengazzee(m): 1:29pm On Jun 16, 2018
Though Ronaldo will eventually top the list, but for a record of 84 goals in 89 matches, Puskas no doubt was a goal banger in his days of playing football and his record will forever be cherished.

#teamCR7.
Re: Ronaldo Equals Puskás's International Record by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 16, 2018
beamtopola:

you are not a messi fan.
messi single handly qualify Argentina for the worldcup.
you are a manutd fan

Ronaldo also did it against Sweden.. Not some bush cou ntry

So what
Re: Ronaldo Equals Puskás's International Record by danjaD(m): 1:37pm On Jun 16, 2018
How many Messi get
Re: Ronaldo Equals Puskás's International Record by Diso60090(m): 1:40pm On Jun 16, 2018
happen2:
84 goals in 89 matches cool

84 goals in 151 matches grin

Messi 0 goal in 201, matches kiss
Re: Ronaldo Equals Puskás's International Record by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 16, 2018
maynia:

Ronaldo also did it against Sweden.. Not some bush cou ntry

So what
what I am saying in extend is that, you are not a messi fan. Stop lieing to sale your point. You would have just say it as it is that " I am a Ronaldo fan"
Re: Ronaldo Equals Puskás's International Record by iswallker(m): 1:43pm On Jun 16, 2018
JixNation:

Bubu can talk better on that...
Re: Ronaldo Equals Puskás's International Record by Omololu007(m): 1:45pm On Jun 16, 2018
maestroferddi:
Messi to the rescue....

GOAT race right on...
what's the meaning of this GOAT everyone type?
Re: Ronaldo Equals Puskás's International Record by DukeNija(m): 1:46pm On Jun 16, 2018
yeyerolling:
As a messi fan. I hate to admit this guy is beta. Messi cannot even carry argentina when it matters

You are a fool and not a Messi fan. Messi single handedly brought Argentina to the World Cup. He scored the Hattrick in the final game of the qualifiers against Ecuador. Now run along Ronaldo fan boy.

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Equals Puskás's International Record by P0intBlank(m): 1:49pm On Jun 16, 2018
happen2:
84 goals in 89 matches cool

84 goals in 151 matches grin

He wasn't always a striker. He just metamorphose into one in the last 5 years
Re: Ronaldo Equals Puskás's International Record by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 16, 2018
Re: Ronaldo Equals Puskás's International Record by otipoju(m): 2:19pm On Jun 16, 2018
JixNation:

One is west the other is germany
Re: Ronaldo Equals Puskás's International Record by 2day6(m): 2:38pm On Jun 16, 2018
I was searching for Messi name.
Re: Ronaldo Equals Puskás's International Record by kcceey: 2:48pm On Jun 16, 2018
Lloydfather:
CR7 simply the best.
I'm still waiting to see the first automobile between HONDA & TAYOTA that will adopt the name CR7 model for one of their products.
already done by mazda
Re: Ronaldo Equals Puskás's International Record by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 16, 2018
beamtopola:

what I am saying in extend is that, you are not a messi fan. Stop lieing to sale your point. You would have just say it as it is that " I am a Ronaldo fan"

I am a Ronaldo fan grin
Re: Ronaldo Equals Puskás's International Record by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 16, 2018
maynia:

I am a Ronaldo fan grin
you are welcome. Next time..... Say something truthful
Re: Ronaldo Equals Puskás's International Record by Respect55(m): 3:23pm On Jun 16, 2018
I'm searching for Messi's name
Re: Ronaldo Equals Puskás's International Record by greatman247(m): 3:55pm On Jun 16, 2018
C. Rinaldo is the world best player. I don't care about the rest. He is truly the best in the whole world. grin
Re: Ronaldo Equals Puskás's International Record by dtrend(m): 4:03pm On Jun 16, 2018
JixNation:

that was previously when Germany was amalgamated into east Germany and west Germany ....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Deborah Pam And Iliya Pam Win Ibadan City Marathon 2018 (Pictures) / Ighalo Joins Yekini, Uche In Ranks Of Nigeria's Hat Trick Heroes / Alexi Vidal Suffers Bone-Exposing Injury After Using Cardboard As Shin Pads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.