Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,882 members, 7,817,595 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Woman Crushed To Death On Her Way To Mosque. Graphic Photos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Woman Crushed To Death On Her Way To Mosque. Graphic Photos (29312 Views)

Fiancé Of Woman Crushed To Death By Tanker In Ajah Speaks For The First Time / Woman Crushed To Death By Speeding Truck During Rescue Operation In Ogun. / Ugandan Woman Crushed To Death As Bus Loses Control & Rams Into Vendors (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Crushed To Death On Her Way To Mosque. Graphic Photos by CastedDude: 7:43am On Jun 16, 2018
Yesterday, Muslims around the world marked the end of the holy fasting month of Ramadan. One woman was not so lucky as she was killed in an avoidable unfortunate circumstance. According to a report by one Musa Ahmed, the woman was killed after being hit by a speeding vehicle on her way to the mosque for Eid prayers.

She died on the spot as shocked passersby gathered and evacuated her corpses.

May her soul rest in peace.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/sallah-tragedy-woman-crushed-to-death-on-her-way-to-mosque-graphic-photos.html

Re: Woman Crushed To Death On Her Way To Mosque. Graphic Photos by Oluwasaeon(m): 7:43am On Jun 16, 2018
Omg!!!
Re: Woman Crushed To Death On Her Way To Mosque. Graphic Photos by izzou(m): 7:45am On Jun 16, 2018
sad

Someone was knocked down by a vehicle, and people just gathered?

No effort to rush her to the hospital?

8 Likes

Re: Woman Crushed To Death On Her Way To Mosque. Graphic Photos by Viralkid: 7:46am On Jun 16, 2018
lord have mercy on her soul

39 Likes

Re: Woman Crushed To Death On Her Way To Mosque. Graphic Photos by DonatusAdorns(m): 12:12pm On Jun 16, 2018
Bad
Re: Woman Crushed To Death On Her Way To Mosque. Graphic Photos by LazyNairalander(m): 12:12pm On Jun 16, 2018
RIP to her soul.
see my SIGNATURE

4 Likes

Re: Woman Crushed To Death On Her Way To Mosque. Graphic Photos by LazyNairalander(m): 12:12pm On Jun 16, 2018
RIP to her soul.
see my SIGNATURE
Re: Woman Crushed To Death On Her Way To Mosque. Graphic Photos by zombieHUNTER: 12:13pm On Jun 16, 2018
Buhari sef

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Crushed To Death On Her Way To Mosque. Graphic Photos by Laple0541(m): 12:13pm On Jun 16, 2018
Innolilahi wa ino ilai rojhun.

May God repose her soul and grant her family the fortitude to bear her loss.

THIS LIFE SELF!!!

22 Likes

Re: Woman Crushed To Death On Her Way To Mosque. Graphic Photos by mazizitonene(m): 12:13pm On Jun 16, 2018
damn...rip young lady

1 Like

Re: Woman Crushed To Death On Her Way To Mosque. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 16, 2018
Allah and jesus no go save u when it matters.y Serve dem

6 Likes

Re: Woman Crushed To Death On Her Way To Mosque. Graphic Photos by LazyNairalander(m): 12:14pm On Jun 16, 2018
RIP
see my SIGNATURE
Re: Woman Crushed To Death On Her Way To Mosque. Graphic Photos by MrLouisVanGaal1: 12:14pm On Jun 16, 2018
choi...so sad
Re: Woman Crushed To Death On Her Way To Mosque. Graphic Photos by Jraph(m): 12:14pm On Jun 16, 2018
Please help save my life and kids
Re: Woman Crushed To Death On Her Way To Mosque. Graphic Photos by KraticKratus: 12:14pm On Jun 16, 2018
She's with Jesus now.
Re: Woman Crushed To Death On Her Way To Mosque. Graphic Photos by labusinessguide: 12:15pm On Jun 16, 2018
Tragic
Re: Woman Crushed To Death On Her Way To Mosque. Graphic Photos by Balet: 12:16pm On Jun 16, 2018
May her soul rest in perfect peace

1 Like

Re: Woman Crushed To Death On Her Way To Mosque. Graphic Photos by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:16pm On Jun 16, 2018
Sad
Re: Woman Crushed To Death On Her Way To Mosque. Graphic Photos by Mutemenot(m): 12:17pm On Jun 16, 2018
izzou:
sad

Someone was knocked down by a vehicle, and people just gathered?

No effort to rush her to the hospital?

to hospital mortuary or for treatment ?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Crushed To Death On Her Way To Mosque. Graphic Photos by ANNOY(m): 12:17pm On Jun 16, 2018
God forbid. Rip.
FIFA World Cup must finish before anything bad happens to me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Crushed To Death On Her Way To Mosque. Graphic Photos by BuhariNaWah: 12:18pm On Jun 16, 2018
Chai

Buhari na Wah
Re: Woman Crushed To Death On Her Way To Mosque. Graphic Photos by ghostfacekillar(m): 12:20pm On Jun 16, 2018
Hmmm. The story don't add up. It seems there is a body near the dead woman on black gown or is my eye deceiving me

8 Likes

Re: Woman Crushed To Death On Her Way To Mosque. Graphic Photos by TheKingIsHere: 12:24pm On Jun 16, 2018
Buhari has used her blood for sacrifice.

RIP MA cry
Re: Woman Crushed To Death On Her Way To Mosque. Graphic Photos by FranklinID(m): 12:25pm On Jun 16, 2018
The wisest thought a man should always have is that he will leave this earth someday

So, live your life to the fullest.
Be the reason someone smiles everyday.
Hate takes us nowhere. Forgive and move on
Learn to love. It's what you'll be remembered for when you die
Be positive always. Negativity doesn't change anything
Rest in peace dear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Crushed To Death On Her Way To Mosque. Graphic Photos by DateMynd44(m): 12:25pm On Jun 16, 2018
ghostfacekillar:
Hmmm. The story don't add up. It seems there is a body near the dead woman on black gown or is my eye deceiving me
you get eyes. Walai

2 Likes

Re: Woman Crushed To Death On Her Way To Mosque. Graphic Photos by Quality20(m): 12:26pm On Jun 16, 2018
may Allah shower His mercies on d young lady and all well meaning n rightly guided ppl around the world

2 Likes

Re: Woman Crushed To Death On Her Way To Mosque. Graphic Photos by johnstar(m): 12:26pm On Jun 16, 2018
And she did fasting ooo

Choi

2 Likes

Re: Woman Crushed To Death On Her Way To Mosque. Graphic Photos by chillychill(f): 12:27pm On Jun 16, 2018
Innailahi waheina ileyi rajihun

May Allah forgive all her sins,grant her a good place in paradise(amin)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Crushed To Death On Her Way To Mosque. Graphic Photos by ORACLE1975(m): 12:27pm On Jun 16, 2018
Allahu
Re: Woman Crushed To Death On Her Way To Mosque. Graphic Photos by ogibaba: 12:27pm On Jun 16, 2018
May Allah swt forgive her short comings and grant her jannatu firdaus Ameen.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Journey From Lagos To Anambra By Road In Pictures / Why Do Nigerians Abroad Stay Several Years Without Visiting Home For Once / Five Burnt To Death As Bus Catches Fire On Lagos-ibadan Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.