Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Don't Criticism Annoited Men Of God, Pst Chris- Video - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don't Criticism Annoited Men Of God, Pst Chris- Video (1464 Views)

5G AND COVID 19:SIMULATIONS OF WHAT IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW PASTOR CHRIS (Video) / 5G & Covid 19: Why Am Against 5G Even Though Its Wonderful Pastor Chris (video) / 5G Is Not Antichrist – Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo Oppose Pastor Chris [VIDEO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Criticism Annoited Men Of God, Pst Chris- Video by Nlearn: 9:42am On Jun 16, 2018
Don't Criticism Annoited Men Of God, Pst Chris 0yakhilome Video

Watch the video of Pst Chris Address The Christain Faith Not to join those criticising men of God

He warned people never to join those criticising Him and other Men of God

Watch and have you say

Feel free to drop your comment below

[
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkxWrP2jF00&feature=youtu.be[/url]
Re: Don't Criticism Annoited Men Of God, Pst Chris- Video by Nlearn: 4:47pm On Jun 16, 2018
Stop Criticising Men Of God
Re: Don't Criticism Annoited Men Of God, Pst Chris- Video by Aaronsrod: 5:48pm On Jun 16, 2018
Remember Elisha and the bears!!

He will not be mocked!!

Anointed pastors can kill you with Holy Blood and Fire!
Re: Don't Criticism Annoited Men Of God, Pst Chris- Video by paxonel(m): 6:04pm On Jun 16, 2018
Pastor Chris is wrong here.
David in the bible instructed his followers not kill King saul is not the same thing as instructing them not to criticize him.
Infact, if you read the end of that story David openly criticized King Saul for leaving his throne and hunting him to kill him in the wilderness.

Why are these pastors afraid of criticism to the extent of misquoting scriptures just to get people not to criticize them when they do wrong?

You can't continue to fool people this modern day.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Criticism Annoited Men Of God, Pst Chris- Video by Maestro21: 3:28am On Jun 17, 2018
paxonel:
David in the bible instructed his followers not kill King saul is not the same thing as instructing them not to criticize him.
Infact, if you read the end of that story David openly criticized King Saul for leaving his throne and hunting him to kill him in the wilderness.

Why are these pastors afraid of criticism to the extent of misquoting scriptures just to get people not to criticize them when they do wrong?

True pastors are not afraid of critics or criticism. They know it must come because Jesus said it will.

What the wise ones do is warn people they know and protect not to be part of it. Just like it was certain that the son of man had to die yet it was going to be woeful for anyone who had a hand to do with it.

And as for your interpretation of the story, you sir are the one wrong. To prove this, I implore you to post the exact scripture you are referring to so we can see if David did criticize Saul.

What you have done is toss up a blanket statement to support a position you already had without evidence to back you up. It is the way of the children of Darkness.

Desist from it.

You were warned.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Criticism Annoited Men Of God, Pst Chris- Video by paxonel(m): 5:49am On Jun 17, 2018
Maestro21:

True pastors are not afraid of critics or criticism. They know it must come because Jesus said it will.
you are still misquoting scriptures again like your pastor just did, perhaps they are teaching Nigerians to do so.
Jesus did not say criticism must come, he said offence must come.
Offence and criticism are not the same.
Offence was not desirable in anyway but criticism is good especially for the purpose of correction every public figure should embrace criticism cos no one is perfect we all make mistakes sometimes, and when we do, we correct ourselves when the people who are affected of our wrong doing speaks out.

And it is very wrong not to speak out simply because the one who is doing the wrong is a pastor or imam. Pastor Chris is openly teaching Nigerians to continue with this very wrong mindset.
It's not like that elsewhere o

There is no wisdom in excluding yourself from criticizing your leaders except you don't know that they are actually doing wrong or you don't know how to say your criticism.

If buhari is not performing then he should be criticized vehemently by all Nigerians.

A criticism well said is very good, and a welcomed development don't mind these pastors

And as for your interpretation of the story, you sir are the one wrong. To prove this, I implore you to post the exact scripture you are referring to so we can see if David did criticize Saul.

1 Sam 26:20 Now therefore, let not my blood fall to the earth before the face of the LORD: for the king of Israel is come out to seek a flea, as when one doth hunt a partridge in the mountains.

Now, the emboldened was actually an insult to the King. A whole King of Israel chasing a flea(insect) in the mountains? (even children of slaves have better things to do)
That is criticism to the highest order

But guess how Saul took that criticism?
He welcomed it and repented of chasing David at that moment.
Read it.
1 sam 26:21 Then said Saul, I have sinned: return, my son David: for I will no more do thee harm, because my soul was precious in thine eyes this day: behold, I have played the fool, and have erred exceedingly.

If Saul who was wicked could say this, then pastors today should say more when they are criticized of their wrong doing.

But non of them have ever

Please ignore these pastors, they don't worth it

2 Likes

Re: Don't Criticism Annoited Men Of God, Pst Chris- Video by Nlearn: 10:12am On Jun 17, 2018
You Made Some Point Here
paxonel:

1 Like

Re: Don't Criticism Annoited Men Of God, Pst Chris- Video by Nlearn: 1:59pm On Jun 17, 2018
Happy Sunday All
Re: Don't Criticism Annoited Men Of God, Pst Chris- Video by Maestro21: 8:30pm On Jun 17, 2018
paxonel:
you are still misquoting scriptures again like your pastor just did, perhaps they are teaching Nigerians to do so.
Jesus did not say criticism must come, he said offence must come.
Offence and criticism are not the same.
Offence was not desirable in anyway but criticism is good especially for the purpose of correction every public figure should embrace criticism cos no one is perfect we all make mistakes sometimes, and when we do, we correct ourselves when the people who are affected of our wrong doing speaks out

There is a reason I avoid biblical debates on here and it is for the simple reason that most who engage in it are not doing so based on scripture but human feelings. If you are not christian, then you are free to do what you like. But if you are the called of God, then the bible should be your standard. To that end, the emboldened part of your post is not only wrong it is unscriptural. If Paul was a christian who expounded on deep biblical truths then listen to him. This was Paul's response after a man struck him on his face. Paul criticised the man but when he was told that he was the JEWSIH High priest (not even a christian) here was Paul's response:

"I'm sorry, brothers. I didn't realize he was the high priest," Paul replied, "for the Scriptures say, 'You must not speak evil of any of your rulers.'" Acts 23:5

The man mistreated Paul. Paul spoke against him. But when he realized he was a leader, Paul immediately apologised by quoting scripture. I think Pastor Chris and Paul belong in the same camp. I prefer their camp.

And it is very wrong not to speak out simply because the one who is doing the wrong is a pastor or imam. Pastor Chris is openly teaching Nigerians to continue with this very wrong mindset.
It's not like that elsewhere o

Pastor Chris is following scripture. Ask any one who listens to him or has done so even in the past. You would NEVER hear him speak critically of even Nigerian presidents who are easy targets. So this has nothing to do with only religious leaders.

There is no wisdom in excluding yourself from criticizing your leaders except you don't know that they are actually doing wrong or you don't know how to say your criticism.

The word of God is wisdom. Those who act contrary to it yet are children of the word are the people who should be warned. Like I am doing now.

If buhari is not performing then he should be criticized vehemently by all Nigerians.

Let Nigerians do what they want. As a christian your loyalty is to God first, before Nigeria. So God's word should be honoured first and foremost.

A criticism well said is very good, and a welcomed development don't mind these pastors

Just like it was said many years ago, it will be said now: Your criticism, what has it achieved? ZERO. NOTHING.

1 Sam 26:20 Now therefore, let not my blood fall to the earth before the face of the LORD: for the king of Israel is come out to seek a flea, as when one doth hunt a partridge in the mountains.

Now, the emboldened was actually an insult to the King. A whole King of Israel chasing a flea(insect) in the mountains? (even children of slaves have better things to do)

Absolute RUBBISH. David was referring to himself as a Flea. And it was figurative. David was saying, I am inconsequential (little, trivial, irrelevant) yet the king seeks my life. That is exactly what Herod tried to do when he heard that a king was born (Jesus). Herod sought to kill an "inconsequential" baby because he was paranoid.

But guess how Saul took that criticism?
He welcomed it and repented of chasing David at that moment.
Read it.
1 sam 26:21 Then said Saul, I have sinned: return, my son David: for I will no more do thee harm, because my soul was precious in thine eyes this day: behold, I have played the fool, and have erred exceedingly.

RUBBISH again. Saul was demon possessed and when overwhelmed, he sought to kill David because David was anointed to replace him not his own son Jonathan. So Saul's response here was simply one of those moments of weakness when the demon was less active. The same Saul afterwards still tried to kill David at least 2 more times before his eventual death. So no, he did NOT REPENT.

If Saul who was wicked could say this, then pastors today should say more when they are criticized of their wrong doing.

Saul was fond of David until the anointing went to David. And that resentment for David never waned because Saul wanted his own biological son to replace him and not David the son of a shepherd with no royal history.

But non of them have ever

I don't care about Pastors. I care about honouring the word of God.

Please ignore these pastors, they don't worth it

Same as above.
Re: Don't Criticism Annoited Men Of God, Pst Chris- Video by paxonel(m): 10:01am On Jun 18, 2018

"I'm sorry, brothers. I didn't realize he was the high priest," Paul replied, "for the Scriptures say, 'You must not speak evil of any of your rulers.'" Acts 23:5
this was not apology at all to the high Priest, it was actually a mockery statement further mocking the high priest and their laws don't you understand?

It's like someone saying I'm sorry, then he chuckles!

As if the mockery wasn't enough Paul actually caused division among the Pharisees and saducees(all Jewish leaders) who were friends at that time, if you read further you will see what I'm talking about, he never apologized for that division either.

Causing division is even worst than insulting them and the high Priest.

Let's assume it was apology according to you.
He apologize for one simple error and went further to do something disastrous as dividing the Pharisees and saducees does that make sense to you, can't you think?

Get it straight to your head that christ has made us priests we don't need any high Priest but Christ.

i have heard pastor Chris teaching that truth a number of times.
So, if one high priest who doesn't know christ ordered that Paul who was made Priest through christ to be slapped, among the two who should deserve the apology?
I leave that for you to answer

Pastor Chris is following scripture. Ask any one who listens to him or has done so even in the past. You would NEVER hear him speak critically of even Nigerian presidents who are easy targets. So this has nothing to do with only religious leaders.
I did not say pastor Chris is not following scriptures. I myself i learnt so much from him over the years, but this particular one he said we should not criticize leaders, he is wrong.
Christ has given us the power to judge what is right from what is wrong, so if pastor Chris chooses not to criticize that is his own personal decision and should not be a thing for all Christians.

The word of God is wisdom. Those who act contrary to it yet are children of the word are the people who should be warned. Like I am doing now.
so far, you have not been quoting the word rightly but your aim of quoting scriptures is to satistisfy your hunger of fully agreeing with everything pastor Chris is saying. So you find yourself warning those who do not fully agree like you are doing

how will you possibly know that you have been caring about pastors when you don't meditate with your head after reading scriptures, but being emotional? grin

1 Like

Re: Don't Criticism Annoited Men Of God, Pst Chris- Video by Nlearn: 10:19am On Jun 18, 2018
Some point you have make here
paxonel:
this was not apology at all to the high Priest, it was actually a mockery statement further mocking the high priest and their laws don't you understand?

As if the mockery wasn't enough Paul actually caused division among the Pharisees and saducees(all Jewish leaders) who were friends at that time, if you read further you will see what I'm talking about, he never apologized for that division either.

He apologize for one simple error and went further to do something disastrous as dividing the Pharisees and saducees does that make sense to you, can't you think?

Get it straight to your head that christ has made us priests we don't need any high Priest by Christ.

So, if one high priest who doesn't know christ ordered that Paul who was made Priest by christ to be slapped, among the two who should deserve the apology?
I leave that for you to answer
I did not say pastor Chris is not following scriptures. I myself i learnt so much from him over the years, but this particular one he said we should not criticize leaders, he is wrong.
Christ has given us the power to judge what is right from what is wrong, so if pastor Chris chooses not to criticize that is his own personal decision and should not be a thing for all Christians.
so far, you have not been quoting the word rightly but your aim of quoting scriptures is to satistisfy your hunger of fully agreeing with everything pastor Chris is saying. So you find yourself warning those who do not fully agree like you are doing
how will you possibly know that you have been caring about pastors when you don't meditate with your head after reading scriptures, but being emotional? grin

1 Like

Re: Don't Criticism Annoited Men Of God, Pst Chris- Video by ScepticalPyrrho: 11:52am On Jun 18, 2018
Except you believe you are "Man of Satan", that's when you'll be scared of criticising socalled "men of god"...

They are men of god, that makes me what?

Nonsense, I will criticise till Yahweh proves I'm not a man of God.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Criticism Annoited Men Of God, Pst Chris- Video by OkaiCorne(m): 12:02pm On Jun 18, 2018
Maestro21:

There is a reason I avoid biblical debates on here and it is for the simple reason that most who engage in it are not doing so based on scripture but human feelings. If you are not christian, then you are free to do what you like. But if you are the called of God, then the bible should be your standard. To that end, the emboldened part of your post is not only wrong it is unscriptural. If Paul was a christian who expounded on deep biblical truths then listen to him. This was Paul's response after a man struck him on his face. Paul criticised the man but when he was told that he was the JEWSIH High priest (not even a christian) here was Paul's response:

The man mistreated Paul. Paul spoke against him. But when he realized he was a leader, Paul immediately apologised by quoting scripture. I think Pastor Chris and Paul belong in the same camp. I prefer their camp.

Let Nigerians do what they want. As a christian your loyalty is to God first, before Nigeria. So God's word should be honoured first and foremost.

Just like it was said many years ago, it will be said now: Your criticism, what has it achieved? ZERO. NOTHING.

Absolute RUBBISH. David was referring to himself as a Flea. And it was figurative. David was saying, I am inconsequential (little, trivial, irrelevant) yet the king seeks my life. That is exactly what Herod tried to do when he heard that a king was born (Jesus). Herod sought to kill an "inconsequential" baby because he was paranoid.

RUBBISH again. Saul was demon possessed and when overwhelmed, he sought to kill David because David was anointed to replace him not his own son Jonathan. So Saul's response here was simply one of those moments of weakness when the demon was less active. The same Saul afterwards still tried to kill David at least 2 more times before his eventual death. So no, he did NOT REPENT.

Saul was fond of David until the anointing went to David. And that resentment for David never waned because Saul wanted his own biological son to replace him and not David the son of a shepherd with no royal history.

Same as above.

Paul called out Peter for his hypocritical stance towards the gentiles just to be in good books with the Jews...

What do you call that?

Was Peter not a man of God?

1 Like

Re: Don't Criticism Annoited Men Of God, Pst Chris- Video by Nlearn: 1:18pm On Jun 18, 2018
You Made Your Point Bro

You see, not one is greatest
Our Problem Here Is Lack Of not asking questions

OkaiCorne:

Paul called out Peter for his hypocritical stance towards the gentiles just to be in good books with the Jews...

What do you call that?

1 Like

Re: Don't Criticism Annoited Men Of God, Pst Chris- Video by gwama: 3:38pm On Jun 18, 2018
paxonel:

You told the truth, why in Nigeria do pastoralists fear criticism? It is because they do not have a clear conscience and want to be considered as God on earth. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Don't Criticism Annoited Men Of God, Pst Chris- Video by gwama: 3:49pm On Jun 18, 2018
In Nigeria, men of God are often filled with vanity. When they do bad things, they want the people to accept without saying anything, which is impossible. God only is perfection, the men of God are men above all, they have strengths and weaknesses, and if people are not there to put them on the right path, it becomes sects, which is very dangerous undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Don't Criticism Annoited Men Of God, Pst Chris- Video by paxonel(m): 7:04pm On Jun 18, 2018
gwama:

You told the truth, why in Nigeria do pastoralists fear criticism? It is because they do not have a clear conscience and want to be considered as God on earth. grin grin
that's humans for you grin
Re: Don't Criticism Annoited Men Of God, Pst Chris- Video by Nlearn: 7:12pm On Jun 18, 2018
I Love It ( God only is perfection )
gwama:
In Nigeria, men of God are often filled with vanity. When they do bad things, they want the people to accept without saying anything, which is impossible. God only is perfection, the men of God are men above all, they have strengths and weaknesses, and if people are not there to put them on the right path, it becomes sects, which is very dangerous undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Don't Criticism Annoited Men Of God, Pst Chris- Video by Maestro21: 2:49am On Jun 19, 2018
paxonel:

You have a unique way of reading your own mind into plain scriptures. A mockery using the torah? Same book he quoted copiously to make even christian teachings?

No he did not chuckle. So your attempt at relating Paul's response to sarcasm is fraud. This shows you have your own beliefs and will try to force every verse of scripture to agree with you, even when they don't.

This is verbal gymnastics now. You have totalled veered off from the discourse to raise up another moot and obviously erroneous point. For you cannot claim a Pharisee that Paul was used the same torah he was sworn to uphold as a tool of mockery. It is disgraceful for a christian to even think much less say it.

I don't understand where this verse of reasoning came from and how it connects to your argument. You started with criticism and now you are talking about a division. If you want to make any christian arguments, please use scriptures or else, there is no point reasoning with you. I deal only with scriptures.

It is not an assumption the facts are staring at you.

Again projecting your own erroneous thoughts into the word of God. Paul was a Pharisee. He simply appealed to them so that his LIFE will be spared. That is similar to a Obama being arrested in Kenya when Kenyans are killing Americans and appealing to his captors that he is Kenyan by descent. What you are doing is called clutching at straws to save a dead argument. Paul did not believe that leaders of any sort should be criticised and he said so. PERIOD.

Get it straight to your head that christ has made us priests we don't need any high Priest but Christ

Irrelevant. Very soon you'd say we don't need Pastors.

So, if one high priest who doesn't know christ ordered that Paul who was made Priest through christ to be slapped, among the two who should deserve the apology?

Gymnastics again. Paul is the one who told us about our priesthood in the new birth yet he recognised and apologised to an earthly high priest who was not even Christian. Because that is the admonishing he got from Jesus.

Prove it from scriptures. That is what I have maintained ab initio.

To judge who and what? The only judgment the christian is to make is to judge AN ISSUE by the word. So Pastor Chris is not against shedding the light of god's word on an issue where error may have been subsisting. But he is vehemently against judging a person because it contravenes scripture.

Actually I am the only one quoting scriptures rightly. you have tried to force David, and now Paul into your argument but both have disagreed with you. I am simply warning you because I perceive you to be a christian who is only in error. I don't agree with many things many pastors say, but you would never see me criticising them because the word of God never approves that.

So far, only one person here is interpreting scriptures. You are the one being emotional: trying to fight a battle for God that he never sent you to do. Just stick to what he told you and watch his move in your life. I have tasted of that power from on high so I can sense it when I know someone else who has not. They usually talk the way you do i.e Force their personal opinions unto issues instead of letting God be the judge that he said he is and will be.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Criticism Annoited Men Of God, Pst Chris- Video by Maestro21: 2:51am On Jun 19, 2018
gwama:

You don't know or trust God. You are simply pandering to popular opinion.

If that were not so, you would go on your knees in prayers when you see something in "Men of God" that does not line up with scripture. Because that is what the bible tells us to do. God himself, knows how to correct or purge his church as he deems fit. Any other help you are trying to give him by forcing things is tantamount to spiritual vagabondism.

1 Like

Re: Don't Criticism Annoited Men Of God, Pst Chris- Video by Maestro21: 3:15am On Jun 19, 2018
OkaiCorne:

What do you call that?

I don't want to type too long. If you tell your kids that after 7PM they are not to take Soda and your Brother (their uncle) is also aware of this rule but goes on to give them Soda by 8PM. Will you be criticising him if you reminded him in front of your kids that he was wrong for giving them the Soda after 7PM?

Peter visited Antioch where Paul was the pastor and comported himself according to the TRUTH of the gospel according to the word which he knew but decided to play politics when other men from James came around. Usually, Paul would have kept mum if he was in Peter's church, but because the issue was at his own district, he had to make that correction forthwith so that the others would learn from it. Paul said "But when I saw that they walked not uprightly according to the truth of the gospel". Proving that the issue at hand, Peter was abreast of. Remember, Peter had already seen a vision from God concerning the issue + he had seen the Holy spirit being received by the Roman man at Joppa so Peter knew the truth. Yet acted differently in Antioch and Paul was not having it.

To buttress my point, in Acts 11 Peter had explained himself to the same men from James but after that, the same Peter went to Antioch and acted differently from the testimony he had shared because he was afraid of James and the other Jews. That is why Paul corrected him. If peter was ignorant of the truth, Paul would simply have corrected him in private. That was his M.O. In fact, when Paul visited James and co in Jerusalem, he observed their jewish rituals even when he disagreed with it. That is true christian behaviour.

Now I have typed too much. But I needed to drive home my point.
Re: Don't Criticism Annoited Men Of God, Pst Chris- Video by Nlearn: 8:03am On Jun 19, 2018
And You Have Made Your Point

With Lot Of Facts

Thanks
Maestro21:

I don't want to type too long. If you tell your kids that after 7PM they are not to take Soda and your Brother (their uncle) is also aware of this rule but goes on to give them Soda by 8PM. Will you be criticising him if you reminded him in front of your kids that he was wrong for giving them the Soda after 7PM?

Peter visited Antioch where Paul was the pastor and comported himself according to the TRUTH of the gospel according to the word which he knew but decided to play politics when other men from James came around. Usually, Paul would have kept mum if he was in Peter's church, but because the issue was at his own district, he had to make that correction forthwith so that the others would learn from it. Paul said "But when I saw that they walked not uprightly according to the truth of the gospel". Proving that the issue at hand, Peter was abreast of. Remember, Peter had already seen a vision from God concerning the issue + he had seen the Holy spirit being received by the Roman man at Joppa so Peter knew the truth. Yet acted differently in Antioch and Paul was not having it.

To buttress my point, in Acts 11 Peter had explained himself to the same men from James but after that, the same Peter went to Antioch and acted differently from the testimony he had shared because he was afraid of James and the other Jews. That is why Paul corrected him. If peter was ignorant of the truth, Paul would simply have corrected him in private. That was his M.O. In fact, when Paul visited James and co in Jerusalem, he observed their jewish rituals even when he disagreed with it. That is true christian behaviour.

Now I have typed too much. But I needed to drive home my point.
Re: Don't Criticism Annoited Men Of God, Pst Chris- Video by BluntBoy(m): 9:41am On Jun 19, 2018
Maestro21:

What the wise ones do is warn people they know and protect not to be part of it. Just like it was certain that the son of man had to die yet it was going to be woeful for anyone who had a hand to do with it.

What you have done is toss up a blanket statement to support a position you already had without evidence to back you up. It is the way of the children of Darkness.

Desist from it.

You were warned.

Who is a man of God?
Re: Don't Criticism Annoited Men Of God, Pst Chris- Video by BluntBoy(m): 9:42am On Jun 19, 2018
Nlearn:
Stop Criticising Men Of God
Who is a man of God?
Re: Don't Criticism Annoited Men Of God, Pst Chris- Video by paxonel(m): 9:43am On Jun 19, 2018
Maestro21:

You have a unique way of reading your own mind into plain scriptures. A mockery using the torah? Same book he quoted copiously to make even christian teachings?

No he did not chuckle. So your attempt at relating Paul's response to sarcasm is fraud. This shows you have your own beliefs and will try to force every verse of scripture to agree with you, even when they don't.

This is verbal gymnastics now. You have totalled veered off from the discourse to raise up another moot and obviously erroneous point. For you cannot claim a Pharisee that Paul was used the same torah he was sworn to uphold as a tool of mockery. It is disgraceful for a christian to even think much less say it.

I don't understand where this verse of reasoning came from and how it connects to your argument. You started with criticism and now you are talking about a division. If you want to make any christian arguments, please use scriptures or else, there is no point reasoning with you. I deal only with scriptures.

It is not an assumption the facts are staring at you.

Again projecting your own erroneous thoughts into the word of God. Paul was a Pharisee. He simply appealed to them so that his LIFE will be spared. That is similar to a Obama being arrested in Kenya when Kenyans are killing Americans and appealing to his captors that he is Kenyan by descent. What you are doing is called clutching at straws to save a dead argument. Paul did not believe that leaders of any sort should be criticised and he said so. PERIOD.

Irrelevant. Very soon you'd say we don't need Pastors.

Gymnastics again. Paul is the one who told us about our priesthood in the new birth yet he recognised and apologised to an earthly high priest who was not even Christian. Because that is the admonishing he got from Jesus.

Prove it from scriptures. That is what I have maintained ab initio.

To judge who and what? The only judgment the christian is to make is to judge AN ISSUE by the word. So Pastor Chris is not against shedding the light of god's word on an issue where error may have been subsisting. But he is vehemently against judging a person because it contravenes scripture.

Actually I am the only one quoting scriptures rightly. you have tried to force David, and now Paul into your argument but both have disagreed with you. I am simply warning you because I perceive you to be a christian who is only in error. I don't agree with many things many pastors say, but you would never see me criticising them because the word of God never approves that.

So far, only one person here is interpreting scriptures. You are the one being emotional: trying to fight a battle for God that he never sent you to do. Just stick to what he told you and watch his move in your life. I have tasted of that power from on high so I can sense it when I know someone else who has not. They usually talk the way you do i.e Force their personal opinions unto issues instead of letting God be the judge that he said he is and will be.
mteewwww! grin grin

You know i will never have time for people like you begging the question with so many unnecessary response grin

In practice, remain mute like a stone when a pastor steps on you or infringing on your rights saying he is a man of God that's your own.
Not all Christians are mumu like that grin
Re: Don't Criticism Annoited Men Of God, Pst Chris- Video by spartan117(m): 10:04am On Jun 19, 2018
paxonel:

Why are you lieing? When did David criticize saul
Re: Don't Criticism Annoited Men Of God, Pst Chris- Video by spartan117(m): 10:12am On Jun 19, 2018

@paxonel
This was a metaphorical statement! It's amazing that you deduce this to be an insult. Anyone who payed attention when metaphors were being taught in secondary school will know this.

Stop lieing just to suit your beliefs.

1 Like

Re: Don't Criticism Annoited Men Of God, Pst Chris- Video by Nlearn: 10:22am On Jun 19, 2018
You Have Made Your Point Bro
Nice one. with thanks
spartan117:

@paxonel
This was a metaphorical statement! It's amazing that you deduce this to be an insult. Anyone who payed attention when metaphors were being taught in secondary school will know this.

Re: Don't Criticism Annoited Men Of God, Pst Chris- Video by spartan117(m): 10:26am On Jun 19, 2018
paxonel:
mteewwww! grin grin

You know i will never have time for people like you begging the question with so many unnecessary response grin

In practice, remain mute like a stone when a pastor steps on you or infringing on your rights saying he is a man of God that's your own.
Not all Christians are mumu like that grin
I wanted to type something, but I now see that maestro21 has already shown you the truth according to God's word. Let he who has an ear hear what the spirit is saying.
Re: Don't Criticism Annoited Men Of God, Pst Chris- Video by donnie(m): 10:41am On Jun 19, 2018
smiley
Re: Don't Criticism Annoited Men Of God, Pst Chris- Video by paxonel(m): 1:03pm On Jun 19, 2018
spartan117:

I wanted to type something, but I now see that maestro21 has already shown you the truth according to God's word. Let he who has an ear hear what the spirit is saying.
come up with something better than he has presented.

Did christ not made all Christians priests yes or no? It's in the scriptures o.

If the answer is yes, what's then is the difference between you and pastor Chris?
Re: Don't Criticism Annoited Men Of God, Pst Chris- Video by paxonel(m): 1:14pm On Jun 19, 2018
spartan117:

@paxonel

so how does the metaphorical statement make the statement less an insult to the King?

Do you know what an insult implies?

Sometimes ,someone referring to dangote living in a mud house can be seen by dongote himself as an insult considering his financial status do you know that?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Alph Lukau Exposed (video). Controversial Ressurrection / Does Bad Deeds Always Have Repercussion? / The World Will End 12th April 2020 At Night ~ Prophet David Owuor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 170
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.