Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,904 members, 7,817,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Girl Raped And Killed In Oba, Anambra State (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Raped And Killed In Oba, Anambra State (Graphic Photos) (51153 Views)

8-Year-Old Girl Raped By 19-Year-Old Boy In Enugu (Graphic Video) / 17-Year-Old Girl Raped And Strangled To Death By Her Cousin In South Africa / Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Raped And Killed In Oba, Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by Patrinus: 2:34pm On Jun 16, 2018
SadiqBabaSani:
If the police can Investigate this, its nt hard to detect, deir fingerprints is all over that little lad

Are you normal? Before you start talking forensics, shouldn't you first have in place biometric database?

Nigeria that is yet to provide a functional system for pvc registration/collection.....you expect same country to be at par with the likes of US in forensics.

Just limit your CSI knowledge to your parlour jejely!

1 Like

Re: Girl Raped And Killed In Oba, Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by CSTR1003: 2:37pm On Jun 16, 2018
Too much wickedness in the land.
Re: Girl Raped And Killed In Oba, Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 16, 2018
tobida:
THE SHOULD CHECK THE HAUSA AND FULANI IN THAT COMMUNITY FIRST BEFORE PURSUING OTHER LEADS.

THERE ARE WAY TOO MANY ABOKI IN THE EAST.

I think this assertion should be taken seriously.....

to know when fulani herdmen has invaded us or maybee this jihadists has started again.
Re: Girl Raped And Killed In Oba, Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by Centurion04: 2:43pm On Jun 16, 2018
It makes me wonder why our police force hv my been able to implement the use of finger print technology as an arm of forensic science to nip issues like this in the bud.
Re: Girl Raped And Killed In Oba, Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by wink2015(m): 2:51pm On Jun 16, 2018
SadiqBabaSani:
If the police can Investigate this, its nt hard to detect, deir fingerprints is all over that little lad

It is not only fingerprint that is the only way to track them. Semen on the girl body can provide led that can be used to track the rapist and murderers.

May the Good lord console the family of this little girl and give them the heart and fortitude to bear this painful lose this evil world has foistered on them.

1 Like

Re: Girl Raped And Killed In Oba, Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by effido666: 2:57pm On Jun 16, 2018
naija get police ? abi na u want go do der job for dem ?
zombieHUNTER:
Too bad .....

Police needs to investigate the story
The culprits need to be brought to book
Re: Girl Raped And Killed In Oba, Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by ekaette1621: 3:00pm On Jun 16, 2018
nice looking innocent girl.
RIP dear
Re: Girl Raped And Killed In Oba, Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by elmodee7(m): 3:01pm On Jun 16, 2018
ipob rapists. my heart go to the family this poor re girl. may those ipob criminals face justice. RIP
Re: Girl Raped And Killed In Oba, Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 16, 2018
Requicat in pace.

You can't commit such heinous crime and expect to enjoy the rest of your life freely, whoever the person or persons involved in this act will surely soon see what I mean, your suffering is just starting cause the one on judgement will sure pass

1 Like

Re: Girl Raped And Killed In Oba, Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by wink2015(m): 3:11pm On Jun 16, 2018
Patrinus:

Are you normal? Before you start talking forensics, shouldn't you first have in place biometric database?

Nigeria that is yet to provide a functional system for pvc registration/collection.....you expect same country to be at par with the likes of US in forensics.

Just limit your CSI knowledge to your parlour jejely!

You have some point here.

Money budgeted to equip the security services such as the police, army, etc are embezzled by politicians and their cronies.

Forensic science or technology is not ROCKET SCIENCE but our political class prefer to share the money among themselves.

The same problem we are facing in the power sector where Ex-President Olusegun Obasanjo was alleged to have embezzled $16 billion USD a huge amount of money earnmarked to revamp our power sectors.

Also, money and medicine to fight AIDS and Hiv in Nigeria that was donated by International Agencies were embezzled by our MEDICAL BIG MEN AND BIG WOMEN in government.

1 Like

Re: Girl Raped And Killed In Oba, Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by Seahawk: 3:12pm On Jun 16, 2018
LazyNairalander:
wicked people everywhere..! Check my SIGNATURE
wicked men you mean
Re: Girl Raped And Killed In Oba, Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by Seahawk: 3:14pm On Jun 16, 2018
Men are the biggest problem this world has

1 Like

Re: Girl Raped And Killed In Oba, Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by LazyNairalander(m): 3:14pm On Jun 16, 2018
Seahawk:
wicked men you mean

don't bring in gender into this both sex are wicked in this our contemporary world.
Re: Girl Raped And Killed In Oba, Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by Seahawk: 3:20pm On Jun 16, 2018
LazyNairalander:

don't bring in gender into this both sex are wicked in this our contemporary world.
Mm I hear you.

Like if it was a woman or a group of women who were suspected to have done this to her , gender wouldn’t be all over this thread including your post. You want me to go to the front page of this forum and start tagging you in all the threads where men are the culprits so you can see the pattern that many of you are so conveniently blind to? You will get tired.

I’m calling it as I see. 95% of violent crimes all over the world are committed by men and it high time everyone stopped ignoring that like it doesn’t matter.

It doesn’t matter if it’s igbo rapist, Yoruba ritualist, Fulani herdsmen or foreign expatriates that did this. They all have one thing in common: penis and an attitude of entitlement that makes them feel women owe them their bodies.

THAT IS THE ROOT OF THE PROBLEM!

3 Likes

Re: Girl Raped And Killed In Oba, Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by adorable29(f): 3:23pm On Jun 16, 2018
Those saying the OBVIOUS story doesn't add up, may your younger sisters and baby daughters meet this fate unless you loosen your hardened evil hearts.
F.ucking heartless bastards!

1 Like

Re: Girl Raped And Killed In Oba, Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by Seahawk: 3:28pm On Jun 16, 2018
If she was even a little bit older (like two years or more), they would have said she probably deserved it because she must have followed a man and it led to that.

adorable29:
Those saying the OBVIOUS story doesn't add up, may your younger sisters and baby daughters meet this fate unless you loosen your hardened evil hearts.
F.ucking heartless bast.a.rds!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Raped And Killed In Oba, Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by ghostfacekillar(m): 3:29pm On Jun 16, 2018
Jesus. I knw this gal. I met her last Xmas when i went to visit my grandma

1 Like

Re: Girl Raped And Killed In Oba, Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by adorable29(f): 3:39pm On Jun 16, 2018
Seahawk:
If she was even a little bit older (like two years or more), they would have said she probably deserved it because she must have followed a man and it led to that.

Forget the age. If she had a weavon on and was more light skinned, they would have cursed her in her death and say she automatically deserved to die for dating a yahoo boy who killed her for rituals.

Even if by a long stretch, they guessed right, Instead of it to be about the evil act and the call out against ritualist it will be about cussing the dead girl who fell in love with a guy she never knew will harm her talkless of kill her.

Its a pity that our men are giving Nigerians a bad name because when foreigners who want to know about this country research online, the search engine routes them straight to nairaland which consist of mostly lunatics. They probably thus start to think our men are mostly thoughtless unintelligent monsters who lack empathy and have no single regard for women.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Raped And Killed In Oba, Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by Bullhari007(m): 3:46pm On Jun 16, 2018
Fulani X-men has enter Oba nne m....
Re: Girl Raped And Killed In Oba, Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by Seahawk: 3:47pm On Jun 16, 2018
But aren’t they?

A minor majority (even as little as 10% of the study population) usually paints the rest of the group bad.
It’s worse because the rest of the group (the bigger majority) who even though they can’t do such or even dream of doing such, pretend like they don’t know the problem and the solution.
Thereby making themselves complicit. So...

adorable29:

Forget the age. If she had a weavon on and was more light skinned, they would have cursed her in her death and say she automatically deserved to die for dating a yahoo boy who killed her for rituals.

Even if by a long stretch, they guessed right, Instead of it to be about the evil act and the call out against ritualist it will be about cussing the dead girl who fell in love with a guy she never knew will harm her talkless of kill her.

Its a pity that our men are giving Nigerians a bad name because when foreigners who want to know about this country research online, the search engine routes them straight to nairaland which consist of mostly lunatics. They probably thus start to think our men are mostly unemphatic thoughtless unintelligent monsters who have no single regard for women .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Raped And Killed In Oba, Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by stefanweeks: 3:48pm On Jun 16, 2018
adorable29:

Its a pity that our men are giving Nigerians a bad name because when foreigners who want to know about this country research online, the search engine routes them straight to nairaland which consist of mostly lunatics. They probably thus start to think our men are mostly thoughtless monsters who lack empathy and have no single regard for women.

U don't mean it

Re: Girl Raped And Killed In Oba, Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by marychommy(f): 4:23pm On Jun 16, 2018
my town girl? ada ide RIP to u fight for ur death we don't forgive dos dat takes our lives pls don't let us down take dem all out
Re: Girl Raped And Killed In Oba, Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by BilliBaron: 4:46pm On Jun 16, 2018
SadiqBabaSani:
is it not when you catch them you will need Finger print abi our 9ja don dey.....
Re: Girl Raped And Killed In Oba, Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 16, 2018
bloggers or not. This her skirt wey be like say d material finish as they sow am sef fit make even a madman with phd rape her. Rape is nt gud bcoz it makes people to think bad of us(men). However, what i always say is DRESSING matters alot. If i see any skimpy dressed lady raped, me no go sympathise ooo. The way u dress is the way u will be addresed #worldcupVibes
Re: Girl Raped And Killed In Oba, Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 5:17pm On Jun 16, 2018
RIP
Re: Girl Raped And Killed In Oba, Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by janeobasi24: 5:28pm On Jun 16, 2018
[quote author=DateMynd44 post=68537667] yeah I remember happened two years ago [/quote

Eeya!!!!! Hope he was apprehended?
Re: Girl Raped And Killed In Oba, Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by imam07: 5:44pm On Jun 16, 2018
SadiqBabaSani:
So u think this works in naija. You too dey watch movies.
Re: Girl Raped And Killed In Oba, Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 16, 2018
emekabros2:
The innocent girl pictured below named Chioma from Umuokpa village Oba lives with her mother at Ogwugwu Amauborchi Oba.She is the daughter of Dan promotion, Adaeze's younger sister.She was abushed by unknown men.They raped and slaughtered her.I think they killed her because she knows them or they were scared that she might recognize them..

Source: http://9jaggist..com/2018/06/innocent-young-nigerian-girl-raped-to.html

Who has bewitched humans to become this wicked?

1 Like

Re: Girl Raped And Killed In Oba, Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by willibounce1(m): 6:19pm On Jun 16, 2018
shameless ipods..

ipods amaka

bunch of sex starved bastar.ds

see how they killed an innocent young girl.

Re: Girl Raped And Killed In Oba, Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by Temptee101(m): 9:05pm On Jun 16, 2018
SadiqBabaSani:
I laugh in french. You are talking about fingerprint in Nigeria. Please wake up from your sleep
Re: Girl Raped And Killed In Oba, Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by DateMynd44(m): 10:24pm On Jun 16, 2018
janeobasi24:
eyah hope he was apprehended
He was killed and burnt

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Herdsmen Kill Musa Edibo, Agbenema King & His Wife And 8 Others In Kogi / Man Arrested After Killing His Wife And Trying To Abscond To South Africa (Pix) / Missing FUOYE Student, Atanda Deborah Found Dead In Shallow Grave (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.