Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,001 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

How To Hustle In Ghana As A Nigerian. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Hustle In Ghana As A Nigerian. (5762 Views)

2 Ways To Make Massive Money In Ghana As A Nigerian / Nigerian Traders' Shops Closed In Ghana As They Cry Out / The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Hustle In Ghana As A Nigerian. by Greenbirth: 11:37am On Jun 16, 2018
How to hustle in Ghana as a Nigerian. First and foremost I want to make this clear that this article is written base on experience.
As a Nigerian hustler in Ghana life is not easy at all. First you have to suffer physically abusive such as Nigerians are theives, Nigerians are 419, criminals and murderers.Many Ghanaians do not see much good things in Nigeria. But the truth is that they actually learn from us very much. They believe that we came to Ghana to give them big challenge. An average Ghanaian is comfortable with what he or she have. Accra as an example. The most popular hustling area is called CIRCLE. This place is where you can see a lot of Nigerian youth selling phones and accessories. Another place is called MEDINA, also in this place you can see many Nigerians selling phones, Earpiece on show glasses. Some carrying it on their head roaming about looking for customers. Some also sell sunglasses, shoes, bags and many more. The truth is, in Ghana life is not easy at all, because there money Ghana cedis is very easy to spend, a plate of rice can cost as much as 10cedis, which is equivalent of 1000 niara. Many of there soup does not contain vegetables, when you buy what they call Banku then you have to buy soup separate to eat. That is to say when you buy Fufu, you have to buy soup separate. Generally things are very cost there. A lot of Nigerian ladies from Benin edo state are plenty out there with their normal work. you already know now!!. Warri guys too.
But the truth is, they have constant electricity and good road, also good security, you can move from morning till night, no harassment. Make sure that when thinking of coming to accra that you have enough money on you because everyone mind his or her business. No time.

1 Like

Re: How To Hustle In Ghana As A Nigerian. by NaijaDisclaimer(m): 1:35am On Jun 17, 2020
Greenbirth:
How to hustle in Ghana as a Nigerian. First and foremost I want to make this clear that this article is written base on experience.
As a Nigerian hustler in Ghana life is not easy at all. First you have to suffer physically abusive such as Nigerians are theives, Nigerians are 419, criminals and murderers.Many Ghanaians do not see much good things in Nigeria. But the truth is that they actually learn from us very much. They believe that we came to Ghana to give them big challenge. An average Ghanaian is comfortable with what he or she have. Accra as an example. The most popular hustling area is called CIRCLE. This place is where you can see a lot of Nigerian youth selling phones and accessories. Another place is called MEDINA, also in this place you can see many Nigerians selling phones, Earpiece on show glasses. Some carrying it on their head roaming about looking for customers. Some also sell sunglasses, shoes, bags and many more. The truth is, in Ghana life is not easy at all, because there money Ghana cedis is very easy to spend, a plate of rice can cost as much as 10cedis, which is equivalent of 1000 niara. Many of there soup does not contain vegetables, when you buy what they call Banku then you have to buy soup separate to eat. That is to say when you buy Fufu, you have to buy soup separate. Generally things are very cost there. A lot of Nigerian ladies from Benin edo state are plenty out there with their normal work. you already know now!!. Warri guys too.
But the truth is, they have constant electricity and good road, also good security, you can move from morning till night, no harassment. Make sure that when thinking of coming to accra that you have enough money on you because everyone mind his or her business. No time.

bro are u still on Ghana?
pls I need sm vital info from u as regards life generally there
Re: How To Hustle In Ghana As A Nigerian. by Greenbirth: 11:39am On Jun 17, 2020
NaijaDisclaimer:

bro are u still on Ghana?
pls I need sm vital info from u as regards life generally there
hello I am still there in ghana. What information do you need.
Re: How To Hustle In Ghana As A Nigerian. by Crochet: 11:44am On Jun 17, 2020
I have Been in Ghana since 2001 ask me anything
Re: How To Hustle In Ghana As A Nigerian. by NaijaDisclaimer(m): 3:06pm On Jun 17, 2020
Greenbirth:
hello I am still there in ghana. What information do you need.

how much do they pay private school teachers over there?
Re: How To Hustle In Ghana As A Nigerian. by Greenbirth: 3:57pm On Jun 17, 2020
NaijaDisclaimer:

how much do they pay private school teachers over there?
As a nigerian or foreigners it is difficult to get a job in any ghana institutions especially now. Even the locals is not finding it easy. They also believe that Nigerians are coming to take their jobs.

Many Nigerian own shops were closed since last year till now. Ghana is a typical African country. Like every other African countries. ( with PHD syndrome.) Meaning. ( P= pull. H= him. D= down) so if you want to come to ghana, make sure that you are coming to do your own thing.

But if you have your money already and you want to enjoy is very nice. Big ladies with biggest back side and so on. Constant electricity. Easy movement till down. You can sleep on the street and nothing will happen to you.

But the bottom line is that they don't like given foreigners jobs. But the best thing you can do is to figure out good goods or products that you can bring and supply and bring again. .

Any other thing you may like to know?
Re: How To Hustle In Ghana As A Nigerian. by Pedro101(m): 4:28pm On Jun 17, 2020
I want to come to Ghana and hustle. I am tire of Nigeria. How much will it cost me to travel to Ghana. Please I want urgent reply
Re: How To Hustle In Ghana As A Nigerian. by NaijaDisclaimer(m): 5:09pm On Jun 17, 2020
Crochet:
I have Been in Ghana since 2001 ask me anything

what do u propose abt bringing goods from here to there for sale?

what kinda Nigerian product do u think Ghanaians would love?

Baba just any info on side hustle would go a long way. thanks
Re: How To Hustle In Ghana As A Nigerian. by NaijaDisclaimer(m): 5:13pm On Jun 17, 2020
Greenbirth:
As a nigerian or foreigners it is difficult to get a job in any ghana institutions especially now. Even the locals is not finding it easy. They also believe that Nigerians are coming to take their jobs.

Many Nigerian own shops were closed since last year till now. Ghana is a typical African country. Like every other African countries. ( with PHD syndrome.) Meaning. ( P= pull. H= him. D= down) so if you want to come to ghana, make sure that you are coming to do your own thing.

But if you have your money already and you want to enjoy is very nice. Big ladies with biggest back side and so on. Constant electricity. Easy movement till down. You can sleep on the street and nothing will happen to you.

But the bottom line is that they don't like given foreigners jobs. But the best thing you can do is to figure out good goods or products that you can bring and supply and bring again. .

Thanks for info..really appreciate boss.

Now since you've said they don't like giving foreigners job, what kinda Nigerian product do u propose could bring there to sale and make back his cash instantly? like hot Nigerian product that they like there
Re: How To Hustle In Ghana As A Nigerian. by NaijaDisclaimer(m): 5:14pm On Jun 17, 2020
Greenbirth:

Re: How To Hustle In Ghana As A Nigerian. by Greenbirth: 7:18pm On Jun 18, 2020
NaijaDisclaimer:

Thanks for info..really appreciate boss.

Now since you've said they don't like giving foreigners job, what kinda Nigerian product do u propose could bring there to sale and make back his cash instantly? like hot Nigerian product that they like there
for now because of the virus issues things are somehow. And a lot of Nigerians move goods from lagos to ghana before the virus. So I suggest you hold on until the Corona virus is over. You can also take time and think about goods to bring. I know a lot of nigerians deal with phone accessories ,hair attachments and other consumables goods like close up and so on.

And any goods you want to bring must be for supplies and each piece should be able to give you at least #200 naira profits. Let say you bring goods of 1,500 pieces. After supply you can get at least 1,500×200= #300,000 naira. Even if it takes you one month to supply the goods you will still make it.

What state do you reside?
Re: How To Hustle In Ghana As A Nigerian. by okeyglm: 10:28pm On Jun 18, 2020
Greenbirth:
for now because of the virus issues things are somehow. And a lot of Nigerians move goods from lagos to ghana before the virus. So I suggest you hold on until the Corona virus is over. You can also take time and think about goods to bring. I know a lot of nigerians deal with phone accessories ,hair attachments and other consumables goods like close up and so on.

And any goods you want to bring must be for supplies and each piece should be able to give you at least #200 naira profits. Let say you bring goods of 1,500 pieces. After supply you can get at least 1,500×200= #300,000 naira. Even if it takes you one month to supply the goods you will still make it.

are you in Ghana
Re: How To Hustle In Ghana As A Nigerian. by NaijaDisclaimer(m): 11:35am On Jun 19, 2020
Greenbirth:

Wow.. Ibadan

boss pls WhatsApp me nah....
pls let's talk on *deleted*......
Re: How To Hustle In Ghana As A Nigerian. by Hendris(m): 7:00pm On Jul 23, 2020
Greenbirth:

Bro pls I need Ur contact, planning on moving to Ghana.. anytime soon.. Ur WhatsApp number preferably. Tnxs
Re: How To Hustle In Ghana As A Nigerian. by adeniyi65(m): 12:56pm On Jul 29, 2021
Greenbirth:

Does cash crop products like kola nut,bitter kola nut and others attracts sales there?
Re: How To Hustle In Ghana As A Nigerian. by Greenbirth: 7:55pm On Jul 29, 2021
adeniyi65:

Does cash crop products like kola nut,bitter kola nut and others attracts sales there?
this is one the most valuable goods you can sell in ghana especially bitter cola. It moves very well.
Re: How To Hustle In Ghana As A Nigerian. by alterego17: 3:16pm On May 21, 2022
Greenbirth:
this is one the most valuable goods you can sell in ghana especially bitter cola. It moves very well.

Chally how far...I want u to give me d name of dat spray u said u bought in ghana in d other thread so I can be importing into naija ok?
Re: How To Hustle In Ghana As A Nigerian. by Greenbirth: 8:10pm On May 21, 2022
alterego17:

Chally how far...I want u to give me d name of dat spray u said u bought in ghana in d other thread so I can be importing into naija ok?
ok
Re: How To Hustle In Ghana As A Nigerian. by jacksoncoster: 9:40am On Aug 18, 2022
Please I want to come to Ghana, I do printing press and other computer tech like repairing of laptops, installation of software, flashing of phone, installing of apps, music, video.
Can I still do this business in Ghana without any problem and how lucrative is it there?
Re: How To Hustle In Ghana As A Nigerian. by yamaibaba(m): 1:34pm On Aug 18, 2022
Can i have your whatsapp number or you message me on whatsapp 07033119865, nid to make some enquiries

(1) (Reply)

How Profitable Is The Cooking Gas Business? / Agency Banking (POS), The New Wave In Town / US Bank Account. Pay Nothing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.