Stats: 3,152,211 members, 7,815,232 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler (49679 Views)

Hustle and Bustle, Obi Cubana’s Abuja Club Shut Indefinitely / How To Hustle In Ghana As A Nigerian. / Top 10 Cities To Start-up Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler by BiafranBushBoy: 12:21pm On Jul 16, 2018
Knowing the best cities to hustle and make money in Nigeria has become a problem for most hustlers who intend to leave their comfort zone for greener pastures. It is virtually true that we are one Nigeria, but some states are greener than the other when it comes to hustling.

There are 36 states in Nigeria, but not all of them are good for hustlers to make money. Since I came back to Nigeria, I have toured virtually 30 states – excluding the core northern states, and I believe that my claims can hold water.

When I talk hustling, I mean a combination of full-time job, business, and some other legal and illegal kinds of stuff. Whichever you intend doing; these states can offer you a type of lifeline. I will list out the states, and the suitable kind of hustle to do in the state.

Just at the end of the article, you can add up your own contribution should in case I made some pretty good errors.

There are several several businesses you can do in the states I am about to mention, it depends on you to find discover them when you visit the blog using the source link.

Top 5 Best Cities to Hustle and Make Money in Nigeria

Lagos

Lagos is called the golden city and in fact, it tops the list of best cities to hustle and make money in Nigeria. Aside from the fact that the growing population of Lagos is exceeding the land mass of the state, it is still a green area to hustle and make money.

It is called a no-man’s land because it houses an equal number of virtually all the tribes in Nigeria. You have to believe that once you are good at something, you will surely make money in Lagos as a hustler.

Regardless of the widely acclaimed fact that there are no jobs in Nigeria, it is easier to get a job in Lagos than anywhere else in Nigeria. No matter your type of hustle, you will still find similar amigos in Lagos to help you. If you are searching for one of the best cities to hustle and make money in Nigeria, then Lagos is surely there for you.

Best types of hustle in Lagos => Full-time Job, Business, and Freelancing.

Anambra (Onitsha and Nnewi)

These two cities combined have produced more millionaires than any other city in Nigeria. They are the hub of several businesses in Nigeria. If you know you got business potentials and willing to establish yourself as a business mogul, then you need to relocate ASAP to any of these two cities in Anambra state. Those two cities are certainly some of the best cities to hustle and make money in Nigeria.

I would suggest that you should be staying within the eastern part of Nigeria to fully tap into the riches that Onitsha and Nnewi have to offer.

Hustling Opportunities in Anambra => Business

Kano

Just like Lagos, Kano state has positioned itself as one of the best cities to hustle and make money in Nigeria. It is basically situated in the core northern part of the country. It is an Islamic controlled state, but we have more hustlers than religious fanatics in the state.

If you are interested in exporting goods (Tomatoes, Cows, Onions, and etc) from the north to other parts of Nigeria, then Kano state is there for the taking. There are also other fast-moving products like clothes, shoes, and many others that you can import from a mega city like Kano and sell in other parts of the country.

Hustling opportunities in Kano => Business.

Abuja

It is the Federal Capital Territory of Nigeria, and it is a city with lots of opportunities for everyone. Unlike the cities above, Abuja is one hell of a city for new-time hustlers. The city is fast-paced; and unless you have the good capital and a base, you might find it hard penetrating.

Private jobs are quite scanty unless you have someone in government to give you a mouthwatering federal govt job.

It is a city that welcomes freelancers who are involved in one business or the other. As long as your initiatives are unique with lots of benefits to users, you will surely thrive in a city like Abuja. It is one of the best cities to hustle and make money in Nigeria if you have a skill you are good at.

There are more of heavy spenders in Abuja than good places to make money as a hustler.

Hustling opportunities in Abuja => Freelancing, Business, and Federal Govt Jobs.

Ibadan

It came into the list of best cities to hustle and make money in Nigeria because of its teeming population. Ibadan is the largest city in West Africa, and the population continues to grow.

Aside from that; the low cost of living has made it a good entry point for armature hustlers to find their bases before projecting. I personally started off in Ibadan and the environment was something to write good about.

The purchasing power of inhabitants in Ibadan isn’t on the high side, but the population makes up for it. There are so many hustling opportunities in Ibadan and it is up to you to figure I out.

Training centres, freelancing, business, and job (low paying ones), are in abundance in Ibadan.

No matter you take home amount monthly, you can still survive pretty well anywhere around Ibadan.

Hustling opportunities in Ibadan => Freelancing, Business, and Low-paying jobs.

It depends on you to find your preferred area of business and freelancing strength. I personally hate 9-5 jobs; that is why I created the smartlazyhustler.com blog to show other hustlers how we can make money together. I suggest you always visit the blog.

You can see other legal and illegal business opportunities should in case you want to become an entrepreneur. I wish you the best. Just remember to subscribe to my hustler’s list and gain valuable information. Just click the link below and join my secret list.

#PeaceOut.

Source: http://smartlazyhustler.com/cities-to-hustle-and-make-money-in-nigeria/

Re: The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler by BiafranBushBoy: 12:22pm On Jul 16, 2018
now you know the right places to hustle, can we now migrate? wink

lalasticlala smiley

You can also see some sharp investments opportunities to make money NOBODY will tell you of.

See them here.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler by temitolex(m): 2:25pm On Jul 16, 2018
Ogun state?

Re: The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler by Hofbrauhaus(m): 2:25pm On Jul 16, 2018
Re: The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 2:25pm On Jul 16, 2018
Op point of correction, there's no hustling place in Abuja.

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler by Sijo01(f): 2:26pm On Jul 16, 2018
Warri and Asaba nkor?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler by kenkakas(m): 2:26pm On Jul 16, 2018
I didn't see Aba here
Incomplete list

102 Likes

Re: The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler by Bills2307(m): 2:26pm On Jul 16, 2018
That Abuja for the list get as e be, should be replaced with Warri or so

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler by EweduAfonja(f): 2:26pm On Jul 16, 2018
just remove Ibadan there...

Ibadan wey be city of civil servants... wetin u wan hustle there..

No warri
No Aba
No Benin
No Portharcouth

101 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler by Admin1992: 2:27pm On Jul 16, 2018
fgnghn
Re: The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler by Akinboyowa(m): 2:27pm On Jul 16, 2018
Ibadan is wow... Gud place 2 hustle

Re: The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler by ClintonNzedimma(m): 2:27pm On Jul 16, 2018
No Portharcourt, Warri, Asaba or Benin?

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler by biobio111: 2:28pm On Jul 16, 2018
Aba, Abia State has many opportunities to hustle and survived than Abuja.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler by ychris: 2:28pm On Jul 16, 2018
Already Planing to relocate.
Re: The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler by inoki247: 2:28pm On Jul 16, 2018
what of the best cities where sars can harass you... But i never hear where sars dey harass person in the North... is Sars a SWest, SSouth nd SEast Language...

Re: The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 16, 2018
Abuja isnt meant for any hustling jor

Re: The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler by motivate555: 2:29pm On Jul 16, 2018
Port Harcourt unko?

Re: The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler by IMASTEX: 2:30pm On Jul 16, 2018
Cool
Re: The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler by Dareal90s(m): 2:31pm On Jul 16, 2018
ClintonNzedimma:
No Portharcourt, Warri, Asaba or Benin?
There's nothing in Portharcourt only if u wanna be a militant, kidnapper or a teacher, aside that PH is useless.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 16, 2018
Yes, The standard of leaving is reasonable in Ibadan and it paves way for hustlers, especially because of the humongous population.

Re: The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler by ClintonNzedimma(m): 2:32pm On Jul 16, 2018
Dareal90s:

There's nothing in Portharcourt only if u wanna be a militant, kidnapper or a teacher, aside that PH is useless.
I stay in Warri sha but Portharcourt is quite vibrant compared to the places he put up there....

Re: The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler by queenfav(f): 2:33pm On Jul 16, 2018
Please remove ibadan from that list. Thank u. Hustle where and how? Na agbero work u wan do? No money there o.. That's why cost of living there is low. I did hair business there and i had very few clients in ibadan. Most of my clients were from Lagos, pH and abuja. PH shud be on that list biko. You can hustle in PH if u know ur way. The only disadvantage is the high cost of living in Ph as opposed to ibadan.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler by Iamgrey5(m): 2:33pm On Jul 16, 2018
Many people will be surprised about Ibadan on the list because of the propaganda they have been fed on NAIRALAND.

Ibadan is a true hustling town with a very good transportation network which is one of many of Awolowo's legacies in Yoruba land.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler by Dareal90s(m): 2:34pm On Jul 16, 2018
ClintonNzedimma:

I stay in Warri sha but Portharcourt is quite vibrant compared to the places he put up there....
Am presently in Portharcourt, u need to come here and spend like a month then u will understand me better.
Re: The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler by Iamgrey5(m): 2:35pm On Jul 16, 2018
queenfav:
Please remove ibadan from that list. Thank u. Hustle where and how? Na agbero work u wan do? No money there that's why cost of living there is low. I did hair business there and i had few clients in ibadan. Most were from Lagos, ph and abuja PH shud be on that list biko.
Where have you been in ibadan?

Give me the name of one area in ibadan

Re: The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler by wisenewgem(m): 2:35pm On Jul 16, 2018
Where is Aba undecided

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler by Rebuke: 2:36pm On Jul 16, 2018
I love ibadan bt light ish...

Re: The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 16, 2018
Op is right in his proposition......
ph and warri suppose no b there
get what he is saying proper.

Enyimba Automated Shoe Company Aba, Updates (Photos) / How First Bank Did not pay us for designing 125th Year Logo(read FBN's reply) / See Difference Between 10 Bags Of BUA Sugar And Dangote