Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,976 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

Flashback : When Yemi Solade Told His Colleagues GO AND DIE! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flashback : When Yemi Solade Told His Colleagues GO AND DIE! (857 Views)

Actor Yemi Solade And Wife Celebrates Wedding Anniversary,shares Romantic Photos / Yemi Solade: 'Nigeria Is Killing Me! I Might Relocate Soon' / Lawal Dolapo Accuses Yemi Solade Of Demanding Sex From Her For Role. He Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flashback : When Yemi Solade Told His Colleagues GO AND DIE! by phreakabit(m): 11:42am On Jun 16, 2018
Does anyone remember when the then APC senatorial candidate / Yorowood star, went on social media to tell Nollywood stars who supported Jonathan To go and die, back in April 2015? Why is he crying about poverty and starvation now? What has CHANGED? grin grin grin

For some strange reason, I can't seem to find the link....

Edit: I have found the link grin grin grin

https://naijagists.com/buharis-victory-yemi-solade-tells-nollywood-stars-who-supported-jonathan-to-go-die-not-nice/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flashback : When Yemi Solade Told His Colleagues GO AND DIE! by Bluezy13(m): 11:47am On Jun 16, 2018
One word:

Buharization
Re: Flashback : When Yemi Solade Told His Colleagues GO AND DIE! by Mrchippychappy(m): 12:28pm On Jun 16, 2018
lalasticlala front page abeg

2 Likes

Re: Flashback : When Yemi Solade Told His Colleagues GO AND DIE! by goldbim(f): 12:48pm On Jun 16, 2018
Oops!!the internet never forgets.. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Flashback : When Yemi Solade Told His Colleagues GO AND DIE! by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jun 16, 2018
Hunger don wire bros grin. This guy is dumb. Ur wife na swiss citizen , its easy to move abroad. Go learn security,photography or do lecturing der. Cos na hunger go kill u

1 Like

Re: Flashback : When Yemi Solade Told His Colleagues GO AND DIE! by CANDYDADDY(m): 1:20pm On Jun 16, 2018
cheesy
Re: Flashback : When Yemi Solade Told His Colleagues GO AND DIE! by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 16, 2018
phreakabit:
Does anyone remember when the then APC senatorial candidate / Yorowood star, went on social media to tell Nollywood stars who supported Jonathan To go and die, back in April 2015? Why is he crying about poverty and starvation now? What has CHANGED? grin grin grin

For some strange reason, I can't seem to find the link....

Edit: I have found the link grin grin grin

https://naijagists.com/buharis-victory-yemi-solade-tells-nollywood-stars-who-supported-jonathan-to-go-die-not-nice/
Lmao

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

10 Most Expensive Things Genevive Nnaji Own / Paul Okoye Shares Photo From 2014 With Twins Asking God To Bless Him / Photos: Ugandan Model Arrested By Police Over Exposed Nude Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.