Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,720 members, 7,809,732 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

Drunk Teen Got Her Head Stuck In Truck Exhaust Pipe For 45 Mins In US - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Drunk Teen Got Her Head Stuck In Truck Exhaust Pipe For 45 Mins In US (37559 Views)

Few droplets Of Water Dripping Off From My Car Exhaust pipe / Mark Zuckerberg Makes Money That Will Buy $2.5m Pagani In Just 1¹/2 Mins / Types Of Smoke From Your Car Exhaust Pipe And What It Indicates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drunk Teen Got Her Head Stuck In Truck Exhaust Pipe For 45 Mins In US by Automotive1(m): 1:08pm On Jun 16, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRSgZwxfw10

Fire Department were called to rescue 19-year-old Kaitlyn Strom after getting her head stuck in a truck's exhaust pipe at a Minnesota country music festival. 

She was cut free with an electric saw after being trapped inside the pipe for about 45 minutes. She was later cited for underage drinking by the McLeod County Sheriff’s Office.

She said :
“We were just all having fun and I saw this big exhaust pipe and I was like, ‘Hey, my head could probably fit in that,’ so I tried it. It did fit, but it didn’t want to come back out.”

When asked about the truck owner, she said:
"I remember getting my head unstuck, and I just looked at him and apologized, and he said, 'No, I'm just glad you're OK. Don't worry about it''.

"He has already fixed his exhaust and is going to be working on that. I did not have to pay for anything like that, because he was absolutely wonderful".

She posted a photo of herself holding the sawed off exhaust pipe with the truck owner on Facebook with the caption

“Yeah I’m the tail pipe girl, whatchu know about it? #winstock2k18kickedmyass.”

But why do people confuse bad ideas (like this embarrassing situation to decisions like "I’ll drive" ) for good when they are drunk?

https://autojosh.com/drunk-teen-got-her-head-stuck-in-a-truck-exhaust-pipe-for-45-minutes-at-music-festival/

5 Likes

Re: Drunk Teen Got Her Head Stuck In Truck Exhaust Pipe For 45 Mins In US by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 16, 2018
cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Drunk Teen Got Her Head Stuck In Truck Exhaust Pipe For 45 Mins In US by profnigga(m): 1:40pm On Jun 16, 2018
LAzy joblez nigeria youth.

9 Likes

Re: Drunk Teen Got Her Head Stuck In Truck Exhaust Pipe For 45 Mins In US by Donald3d(m): 1:40pm On Jun 16, 2018
grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Drunk Teen Got Her Head Stuck In Truck Exhaust Pipe For 45 Mins In US by Sarkin: 1:47pm On Jun 16, 2018
Sign that Alcohol is satanic.

Fornication is better than Alcohol

As buhariguy has said earlier, Baba needs to impose higher tax on evil things like Alcohol that the 'aggressive idiotic pigs of Biafra' drown themselves in.

5 Likes

Re: Drunk Teen Got Her Head Stuck In Truck Exhaust Pipe For 45 Mins In US by lonelydora: 5:30pm On Jun 16, 2018
Oyibo dey mumu shaa.

Why disturb the fire department with this? The driver should have revved the engine so high for the exhaust to blow her head off.

29 Likes

Re: Drunk Teen Got Her Head Stuck In Truck Exhaust Pipe For 45 Mins In US by Decatop: 5:31pm On Jun 16, 2018
Mo rii.
Re: Drunk Teen Got Her Head Stuck In Truck Exhaust Pipe For 45 Mins In US by silenze: 5:31pm On Jun 16, 2018
Sarkin:

Formication is better than Alcohol

ok, fornication is Godly shocked shocked shocked

7 Likes

Re: Drunk Teen Got Her Head Stuck In Truck Exhaust Pipe For 45 Mins In US by Sarkin: 5:32pm On Jun 16, 2018
silenze:

ok, fornication is Godly shocked shocked shocked
It is a big sin too

2 Likes

Re: Drunk Teen Got Her Head Stuck In Truck Exhaust Pipe For 45 Mins In US by Elsalvator38: 5:32pm On Jun 16, 2018
Oyibo with their ibeberism

4 Likes

Re: Drunk Teen Got Her Head Stuck In Truck Exhaust Pipe For 45 Mins In US by MDsambo: 5:32pm On Jun 16, 2018
Lazy American youth

8 Likes

Re: Drunk Teen Got Her Head Stuck In Truck Exhaust Pipe For 45 Mins In US by maxtop(m): 5:32pm On Jun 16, 2018
Shayo na bastard ...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drunk Teen Got Her Head Stuck In Truck Exhaust Pipe For 45 Mins In US by zombieHUNTER: 5:32pm On Jun 16, 2018
You were supposed to be born in Ajegunle during the regime of Buhari....

You go get sense by force

2 Likes

Re: Drunk Teen Got Her Head Stuck In Truck Exhaust Pipe For 45 Mins In US by nattyjay(m): 5:32pm On Jun 16, 2018
I no blame her
She want to smoke the exhaust pipe ni
They for just start the truck make she high small

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drunk Teen Got Her Head Stuck In Truck Exhaust Pipe For 45 Mins In US by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 16, 2018
Sarkin:

really?
Re: Drunk Teen Got Her Head Stuck In Truck Exhaust Pipe For 45 Mins In US by lawrence35(m): 5:33pm On Jun 16, 2018
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Drunk Teen Got Her Head Stuck In Truck Exhaust Pipe For 45 Mins In US by Jenomtwist(m): 5:33pm On Jun 16, 2018
She is on D.R.U.G.S

2 Likes

Re: Drunk Teen Got Her Head Stuck In Truck Exhaust Pipe For 45 Mins In US by Ellabae(f): 5:33pm On Jun 16, 2018
Too much alcohol is bad.

3 Likes

Re: Drunk Teen Got Her Head Stuck In Truck Exhaust Pipe For 45 Mins In US by spartoo: 5:33pm On Jun 16, 2018
tongue

As someone rightly said,

Onyibo people would eat small food and exhibit plenty foolishness

3 Likes

Re: Drunk Teen Got Her Head Stuck In Truck Exhaust Pipe For 45 Mins In US by zombieHUNTER: 5:34pm On Jun 16, 2018
Sarkin:

A sinner trying so hard to justify his devilish ways...

Repent and quit sai barbering

2 Likes

Re: Drunk Teen Got Her Head Stuck In Truck Exhaust Pipe For 45 Mins In US by lexy2014: 5:34pm On Jun 16, 2018
lonelydora:
Oyibo dey mumu shaa
no b small. What if she wasn't discovered and d owner of d car turned on d engine and drive off?

6 Likes

Re: Drunk Teen Got Her Head Stuck In Truck Exhaust Pipe For 45 Mins In US by Elsalvator38: 5:34pm On Jun 16, 2018
This is drunk is mumuness[color=#006600][/color] grin
Re: Drunk Teen Got Her Head Stuck In Truck Exhaust Pipe For 45 Mins In US by Sarkin: 5:34pm On Jun 16, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

A sinner trying so hard to justify his devilish ways...

Repent and quit sai barbering
Coming from S*tan himself.
God bless Buhari!
And Yusuf will go for presidency after Igbo presidency in 2023

1 Like

Re: Drunk Teen Got Her Head Stuck In Truck Exhaust Pipe For 45 Mins In US by McGg: 5:34pm On Jun 16, 2018
lazy youth

2 Likes

Re: Drunk Teen Got Her Head Stuck In Truck Exhaust Pipe For 45 Mins In US by ednut1(m): 5:35pm On Jun 16, 2018
I can never understand y pple get drunk

3 Likes

Re: Drunk Teen Got Her Head Stuck In Truck Exhaust Pipe For 45 Mins In US by davodyguy: 5:35pm On Jun 16, 2018
She should thank her star, she didn't die.
If you inhale exhaust smoke, your hemoglobin gets affected and its death

1 Like

Re: Drunk Teen Got Her Head Stuck In Truck Exhaust Pipe For 45 Mins In US by Elsalvator38: 5:35pm On Jun 16, 2018
American science student

3 Likes

Re: Drunk Teen Got Her Head Stuck In Truck Exhaust Pipe For 45 Mins In US by oshe11: 5:35pm On Jun 16, 2018
Drunk or MAD?

1 Like

Re: Drunk Teen Got Her Head Stuck In Truck Exhaust Pipe For 45 Mins In US by zombieHUNTER: 5:36pm On Jun 16, 2018
Sarkin:

Coming from S*tan himself.
God bless Buhari!
And Yusuf will go for presidency after Igbo presidency in 2023

God cannot bless evil

Who uses tax payers money to travel abroad for medical check up

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Life And Times Of An Infiniti G35 / New Policy On Importation Of Tokunbo Cars: Big News Page / Chief Ade-Ojo Of Elizade Spotted Behind The Wheels Of A Tiger Avon Race-Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.