Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,793 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

Drunk Teen Got Her Head Stuck In Truck Exhaust Pipe For 45 Mins In US - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Drunk Teen Got Her Head Stuck In Truck Exhaust Pipe For 45 Mins In US (37560 Views)

Few droplets Of Water Dripping Off From My Car Exhaust pipe / Mark Zuckerberg Makes Money That Will Buy $2.5m Pagani In Just 1¹/2 Mins / Types Of Smoke From Your Car Exhaust Pipe And What It Indicates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drunk Teen Got Her Head Stuck In Truck Exhaust Pipe For 45 Mins In US by PrincessB1(f): 5:37pm On Jun 16, 2018
shocked shocked shocked

... and I was like hey, my head could probably fit in that; so I tried it... L grin Lz
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Drunk Teen Got Her Head Stuck In Truck Exhaust Pipe For 45 Mins In US by heed101(m): 5:37pm On Jun 16, 2018
Soap or lotion would have helped. If you know you know grin

1 Like

Re: Drunk Teen Got Her Head Stuck In Truck Exhaust Pipe For 45 Mins In US by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 16, 2018
What an idiot.

Try that in Nigeria, the driver would probably drive off decapitating the head. If she survives, she,ll have her parents to deal with but this is the USA, she,ll probably become a celebrity for almost causing herself permanent disability/death.

1 Like

Re: Drunk Teen Got Her Head Stuck In Truck Exhaust Pipe For 45 Mins In US by silenze: 5:38pm On Jun 16, 2018
Sarkin:

It is a big sin too
so there's a better sin then?
Re: Drunk Teen Got Her Head Stuck In Truck Exhaust Pipe For 45 Mins In US by Sarkin: 5:39pm On Jun 16, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

God cannot bless evil

Who uses tax payers money to travel abroad for medical check up
you're the 'evil' for hating a good man for fighting corruption. Btw no one is perfect.

1 Like

Re: Drunk Teen Got Her Head Stuck In Truck Exhaust Pipe For 45 Mins In US by PrincessB1(f): 5:41pm On Jun 16, 2018
heed101:
Soap or lotion would have helped. If you know you know grin
Warmy soapy lotion will help grin grin grin
Re: Drunk Teen Got Her Head Stuck In Truck Exhaust Pipe For 45 Mins In US by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 16, 2018
Very funny

1 Like

Re: Drunk Teen Got Her Head Stuck In Truck Exhaust Pipe For 45 Mins In US by zombieHUNTER: 5:44pm On Jun 16, 2018
Sarkin:
you're the 'evil' for hating a good man for fighting corruption. Btw no one is perfect.

How can devil fight against itself
How can corruption fight against corruption

In few days time... Oshiomole will be the chairman of APC... Someone who has corrupt charges on his neck.

No one is perfect alright... But Buhari is a cow
Re: Drunk Teen Got Her Head Stuck In Truck Exhaust Pipe For 45 Mins In US by Sarkin: 5:46pm On Jun 16, 2018
silenze:

so there's a better sin then?
yes. You cannot slap someone and then kill someone and expect the sin to wage the same.
Re: Drunk Teen Got Her Head Stuck In Truck Exhaust Pipe For 45 Mins In US by Sarkin: 5:48pm On Jun 16, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

How can devil fight against itself
How can corruption fight against corruption

In few days time... Oshiomole will be the chairman of APC... Someone who has corrupt charges on his neck.

No one is perfect alright... But Buhari is a cow
well, let me not talk much but thank God that Satan's party(PDP) isn't in power if not everyone in the country will be trekking to Cameroon and Ghana for aid.
Re: Drunk Teen Got Her Head Stuck In Truck Exhaust Pipe For 45 Mins In US by zombieHUNTER: 5:51pm On Jun 16, 2018
Sarkin:
well, let me not talk much but thank God that Satan's party(PDP) isn't in power if not everyone in the country will be trekking to Cameroon and Ghana for aid.

PDP like Rotimi Amaechi... Saraki... Sullivan. .. OUK.. Audu ogbeh.. Etc
Re: Drunk Teen Got Her Head Stuck In Truck Exhaust Pipe For 45 Mins In US by Sarkin: 5:54pm On Jun 16, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

PDP like Rotimi Amaechi... Saraki... Sullivan. .. OUK.. Audu ogbeh.. Etc
keep calm... Things will get better. Just so you know PDP will never win presidency in this life again.
Re: Drunk Teen Got Her Head Stuck In Truck Exhaust Pipe For 45 Mins In US by zombieHUNTER: 5:55pm On Jun 16, 2018
Sarkin:
keep calm... Things will get better. Just so you know PDP will never win presidency in this life again.

Stop deceiving yourself
Re: Drunk Teen Got Her Head Stuck In Truck Exhaust Pipe For 45 Mins In US by uuzba(m): 5:58pm On Jun 16, 2018
ednut1:
I can never understand y pple get drunk

It has to do with how many bottles/cans of alcoholic drink one takes.
One might take one bottle and feel happy. The next temptation is to take another, and another...
Some persons can withstand more bottles than others.
You also might not realise when you start slowly getting drunk.

I once took a bottle and my wife another bottle. I finished mine OK. My wife got to ½ bottle and started laughing anyhow. Very strange laughter.

That was the day we both learnt that she can't take anything more than 1 small glass, whilst I can finish 1 bottle.
Re: Drunk Teen Got Her Head Stuck In Truck Exhaust Pipe For 45 Mins In US by oluwasegun007(m): 6:01pm On Jun 16, 2018
Alcohol...

Women....

Thread with care

1 Like

Re: Drunk Teen Got Her Head Stuck In Truck Exhaust Pipe For 45 Mins In US by sincere9ja: 6:38pm On Jun 16, 2018
that definitely cant be alcohol. alcohol highest cannot cause that.

1 Like

Re: Drunk Teen Got Her Head Stuck In Truck Exhaust Pipe For 45 Mins In US by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 16, 2018
Imagine yourself fvcking her doggy style with her head still stuck in the exhaust pipe. tongue
Re: Drunk Teen Got Her Head Stuck In Truck Exhaust Pipe For 45 Mins In US by BeingFrank(m): 7:00pm On Jun 16, 2018
Sarkin:
Sign that Alcohol is satanic.

Fornication is better than Alcohol

As buhariguy has said earlier, Baba needs to impose higher tax on evil things like Alcohol that the 'aggressive idiotic pigs of Biafra' drown themselves in.
What Do You Always Eat Before Boarding Nairaland?
Re: Drunk Teen Got Her Head Stuck In Truck Exhaust Pipe For 45 Mins In US by cyborg123(m): 7:47pm On Jun 16, 2018
lonelydora:
Oyibo dey mumu shaa.

Why disturb the fire department with this? The driver should have revved the engine so high for the exhaust to blow her head off.
Wicked somebody. grin grin
Re: Drunk Teen Got Her Head Stuck In Truck Exhaust Pipe For 45 Mins In US by ddjay: 9:10pm On Jun 16, 2018
mtcheew, nonsense and rubbish
Re: Drunk Teen Got Her Head Stuck In Truck Exhaust Pipe For 45 Mins In US by Bullhari007(m): 9:23pm On Jun 16, 2018
start the engine it will come out by force
Re: Drunk Teen Got Her Head Stuck In Truck Exhaust Pipe For 45 Mins In US by nuello: 12:44am On Jun 17, 2018
How her head take enter there
Re: Drunk Teen Got Her Head Stuck In Truck Exhaust Pipe For 45 Mins In US by Nobody: 2:37am On Jun 17, 2018
Lolzz
Re: Drunk Teen Got Her Head Stuck In Truck Exhaust Pipe For 45 Mins In US by mechanics(m): 11:21pm On Jun 17, 2018
Hmmmm, I wonder what took him there.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Life And Times Of An Infiniti G35 / New Policy On Importation Of Tokunbo Cars: Big News Page / Chief Ade-Ojo Of Elizade Spotted Behind The Wheels Of A Tiger Avon Race-Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.