Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

Ntel Users Complain - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ntel Users Complain (414 Views)

At What Point Do You Complain Of Being Broke? / How To Unlock NTEL M028 Wifi Router / What Exactly Is Going On With NTEL? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ntel Users Complain by rabonni(m): 1:35pm On Jun 16, 2018
Please Mod, I don't know the right place to post this.

I have been using ntel for my data over a year now and I have the following to say

When they lunched their network unlimited monthly was 9k later 10k then they increased it to 12,500 and now 17,500. Please note all this increase was without notice(when your current data expires and you try to renew you find out)

Now this recent issue. When you try to buy a package your account will be debited but package not activated, you have to call them most cases after over 24hrs before they will activate it but let me shock you, the package will start counting when you were debited( let's say u tried to buy the package on Thursday and credited your account today they will start counting on Thursdays instead of today)
Re: Ntel Users Complain by meobizy(f): 2:55pm On Jun 16, 2018
The only time one knows things exist in this country is when people complain. When they go smoothly everyone goes silent, reaping the benefits unknown to others.

It's only a matter of time before one of their agents here responds to your complaint. I still don't understand why in this country the price of goods and services increase without a related increase in quality.

(1) (Reply)

Man Burns 41k Nigerian Jersey Just Because We Lost. / Enetsud Commiserates with Kwara State Flood Victims / Another Traggic News Photos: Trailer, Fuel Tanker Collide On Suleja-minna Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.