Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,564 members, 7,820,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

What Exactly Is Going On With NTEL? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Exactly Is Going On With NTEL? (757 Views)

People Who Flaunt Wealth Online What Exactly Do You Hope To Achieve / What Going On In Nigeria? Why Do People Beg Alot / How To Unlock NTEL M028 Wifi Router (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Exactly Is Going On With NTEL? by lindsay(f): 2:59pm On Sep 23, 2018
I bought data since last month and have been unable to use it to browse (I'm using glo right now).

Their app doesn't work. It takes forever to load and I can't log in.

Their myntel.com.ng site is always giving this:
[img]https://4.bp..com/-DwqIynsB1k8/W6ebanhGg_I/AAAAAAAAAFs/ha6Tdb44moYRbLJDtAU5hhX3cwRbxC7NwCLcBGAs/s640/myntel.png[/img]
For the past two months now.

Even customer service sef na F9. If you call them, they would put you on hold whilst your money is burning. Send them a tweet and they won't reply. Send them an email, same thing.

Is their business about to die or something because it is showing all the signs.
Re: What Exactly Is Going On With NTEL? by oloriooko(m): 3:30pm On Sep 23, 2018
Its so annoyingly frustrating angry
My WAWU sim is now useless cuz cannot sub
Have been to their head office here in Abuja but nothing could be done, I also sent mail nothing came up ever since
Seem they bit more than they can chew now they are back to status quo
I have 1k in my wawu acc but cannot sub
Re: What Exactly Is Going On With NTEL? by Elfree: 3:39pm On Sep 23, 2018
lindsay:
I bought data since last month and have been unable to use it to browse (I'm using glo right now).

Their app doesn't work. It takes forever to load and I can't log in.

Their myntel.com.ng site is always giving this:
[img]https://4.bp..com/-DwqIynsB1k8/W6ebanhGg_I/AAAAAAAAAFs/ha6Tdb44moYRbLJDtAU5hhX3cwRbxC7NwCLcBGAs/s640/myntel.png[/img]
For the past two months now.

Even customer service sef na F9. If you call them, they would put you on hold whilst your money is burning. Send them a tweet and they won't reply. Send them an email, same thing.

Is their business about to die or something because it is showing all the signs.
same here I have been having the same issue for about a month now,i have called the life out of their customer care, last night I subscribed to glo bundle plan only to check the ntel network now and is browsing
Re: What Exactly Is Going On With NTEL? by lindsay(f): 4:59pm On Sep 23, 2018
Elfree:
same here I have been having the same issue for about a month now,i have called the life out of their customer care, last night I subscribed to glo bundle plan only to check the ntel network now and is browsing
Oh it is? Let me go and check then.
Re: What Exactly Is Going On With NTEL? by lindsay(f): 5:02pm On Sep 23, 2018
oloriooko:
Its so annoyingly frustrating angry
My WAWU sim is now useless cuz cannot sub
Have been to their head office here in Abuja but nothing could be done, I also sent mail nothing came up ever since
Seem they bit more than they can chew now they are back to status quo
I have 1k in my wawu acc but cannot sub
One thing I noticed with their offices is that they always refer to someone to fix the problem and that someone usually isn't around and barely replies their emails.
Basically, all they just do is send emails.
Re: What Exactly Is Going On With NTEL? by oloriooko(m): 5:31pm On Sep 23, 2018
lindsay:

One thing I noticed with their offices is that they always refer to someone to fix the problem and that someone usually isn't around and barely replies their emails.
Basically, all they just do is send emails.
grin grin grin
That office is a boring place I wonder how a supposedly big network provider be so lame and static!

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is Going On With NTEL? by dljbd1(m): 6:15pm On Sep 23, 2018
Well, mine has been going and I just re-subscribed this evening.
I'm currently using it to browse.
If you wanna subscribe or make any compliant kindly inbox them on Facebook. Its the second time I'm subscribing this month.
Re: What Exactly Is Going On With NTEL? by lindsay(f): 6:45pm On Sep 23, 2018
oloriooko:

grin grin grin
That office is a boring place I wonder how a supposedly big network provider be so lame and static!

I don't think that they are as big as they would want us to believe.
Re: What Exactly Is Going On With NTEL? by lindsay(f): 6:47pm On Sep 23, 2018
dljbd1:
Well, mine has been going and I just re-subscribed this evening.
I'm currently using it to browse.
If you wanna subscribe or make any compliant kindly inbox them on Facebook. Its the second time I'm subscribing this month.
Oh so they reply their facebook? Okay, let me go and try my luck because the thing is still not working.
Re: What Exactly Is Going On With NTEL? by dljbd1(m): 10:16pm On Sep 23, 2018
lindsay:

Oh so they reply their facebook? Okay, let me go and try my luck because the thing is still not working.
Yeah...contact them on Facebook.
I think response is fast via Facebook.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Pouvoir 3 Air - Small, But Might @ #27800 Only / Any Time You See Yourself Eating In The Dream Read This Bible Verses / 150 Happy New Month Messages November, New Month Prayers For November

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.