Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,636 members, 7,955,318 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:32 PM

What Should I Learn Next To Become A Professional Web Designer And Developer? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Should I Learn Next To Become A Professional Web Designer And Developer? (789 Views)

I Need A Professional Website Designer And Developer For A Complex Task / I Need A Web Designer And Developer To Design And Develop My Web For Me / 4 Week Training (graphic, Web Design And Developer) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Learn Next To Become A Professional Web Designer And Developer? by KubwaBoy: 1:47pm On Jun 16, 2018
Hello Webmasters!
Have dedicated the past 4 months to learning HTML, CSS and JavaScript and I can say am competent in their use now. Want to move on but still confused as to the next stage to learn out of these languages.
jQuery, PHP, SQL, Phyton.
Please, help me arrange the languages in a logical sequence to become a professional web designer and developer.
Thanks.
Re: What Should I Learn Next To Become A Professional Web Designer And Developer? by phpfx(m): 1:04am On Jun 17, 2018
you pick either PHP/SQL/JQuery or Python/SQL/JQuery
Re: What Should I Learn Next To Become A Professional Web Designer And Developer? by Ruddyman(m): 7:18am On Jun 17, 2018
Get experience / Practice..Practice in Real Life and Grow...
Re: What Should I Learn Next To Become A Professional Web Designer And Developer? by khedar: 2:34pm On Jun 17, 2018
you can just call or watsapp me and ill guide you 08117995163
Re: What Should I Learn Next To Become A Professional Web Designer And Developer? by KubwaBoy: 6:44am On Jun 18, 2018
khedar:
you can just call or watsapp me and ill guide you 08117995163
Please drop it here. Others might learn from it
Re: What Should I Learn Next To Become A Professional Web Designer And Developer? by Snazguy(m): 4:35pm On Jun 19, 2018
KubwaBoy:
Hello Webmasters!
Have dedicated the past 4 months to learning HTML, CSS and JavaScript and I can say am competent in their use now. Want to move on but still confused as to the next stage to learn out of these languages.
jQuery, PHP, SQL, Phyton.
Please, help me arrange the languages in a logical sequence to become a professional web designer and developer.
Thanks.

Learn Jquery, MySQL, PHP and python in that order. But make sure u learn python. It's the new deal.
Re: What Should I Learn Next To Become A Professional Web Designer And Developer? by ediko5(m): 6:42pm On Jun 19, 2018
follow the order JQuerry/SQL/PHP and be very in good them before you move on to python for software development and machine language.
Re: What Should I Learn Next To Become A Professional Web Designer And Developer? by dlast(m): 7:02pm On Jun 19, 2018
Much more than learning , please practice. Develop real life projects.
Re: What Should I Learn Next To Become A Professional Web Designer And Developer? by khedar: 6:39pm On Jul 04, 2018
KubwaBoy:

Please drop it here. Others might learn from it

(1) (Reply)

Seun It Seems You Have Changed Nairaland Thread Counting System / How Can I Advertise On Google Adwords? / 8 Mistakes You Should Must Avoid When Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.