Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Missing Indonesian Woman Found In Belly Of 27ft Python That Swallowed Her Alive - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Missing Indonesian Woman Found In Belly Of 27ft Python That Swallowed Her Alive (79412 Views)

Suicide Bombing At Indonesian Cathedral On Palm Sunday / 2 Indonesian Women Publicly Whipped 100 Times Each For Sex Work / Missing Florida Woman Found Inside Her Car After 9months Underwater(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Indonesian Woman Found In Belly Of 27ft Python That Swallowed Her Alive by lagdmark(m): 5:29pm On Jun 16, 2018
aribisala0:
Video or I don't believe it
This your eye problem is really bad oh.

5 Likes

Re: Missing Indonesian Woman Found In Belly Of 27ft Python That Swallowed Her Alive by Ishilove: 5:30pm On Jun 16, 2018
Reference:
Obesity has at least one advantage. Asians and their skinny stature....
She must have been petite
Re: Missing Indonesian Woman Found In Belly Of 27ft Python That Swallowed Her Alive by Ishilove: 5:32pm On Jun 16, 2018
Daviddson:
Pls Seun and Lalasticlala need to hear that; and being a mod too, you can help to stem that tide.
Both seem not to have respect for dead people. Is Lalasticlala saying if he one day chanced on a thread where pictures of mangled member of his family (God forbid) is featured, he'd not immediately delete the thread? What's the sense in bringing threads like "see pictures of man crushed by Dangote truck", "accident claims 10 lives - pictures included", to the front page? That's insanity to say the least and a morbid love for blood. cool
What of those who rush to view such threads? It's says something about their mindset
Re: Missing Indonesian Woman Found In Belly Of 27ft Python That Swallowed Her Alive by dreality: 5:38pm On Jun 16, 2018
Can someone tell us how a python can trap agile animals like monkeys, antelopes and even humans. I know pythons don't have poison and are slow
Re: Missing Indonesian Woman Found In Belly Of 27ft Python That Swallowed Her Alive by chizzyjnr(m): 5:44pm On Jun 16, 2018
Nigeria snake prefers swallowing money

2 Likes

Re: Missing Indonesian Woman Found In Belly Of 27ft Python That Swallowed Her Alive by gustav25: 5:47pm On Jun 16, 2018
dreality:
Can someone tell us how a python can trap agile animals like monkeys, antelopes and even humans. I know pythons don't have poison and are slow
the snuff out life outta humans by squeezing and then proceed to break all bones before swallowing whole

1 Like

Re: Missing Indonesian Woman Found In Belly Of 27ft Python That Swallowed Her Alive by mikron(m): 5:51pm On Jun 16, 2018
ednut1:
not fake. D woman must have been petite. angry
pythons can swallow any body. Their mouth are elastic in nature

2 Likes

Re: Missing Indonesian Woman Found In Belly Of 27ft Python That Swallowed Her Alive by mikron(m): 5:53pm On Jun 16, 2018
South American and some part of Asia have some massive snakes. Anacondas and pythons

1 Like

Re: Missing Indonesian Woman Found In Belly Of 27ft Python That Swallowed Her Alive by enemyofprogress: 5:56pm On Jun 16, 2018
Did she dead? Me I didn't saw any body o,,I only sawed long snake
Re: Missing Indonesian Woman Found In Belly Of 27ft Python That Swallowed Her Alive by brainhgeek(m): 5:56pm On Jun 16, 2018
Fake! Fake! Fake!
Re: Missing Indonesian Woman Found In Belly Of 27ft Python That Swallowed Her Alive by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 16, 2018
emmaokw:
That snake can not swallow a Nigerian woman with two children... abi snake dey swallow elephant?

if you know you know
.with all due respect,do u really have to joke with a sad news like dis,dis is sum1's life that has forcefully been taken by a monster,she is a mother of two,it's someone's wife,n probably someone's sister death u r joking with

2 Likes

Re: Missing Indonesian Woman Found In Belly Of 27ft Python That Swallowed Her Alive by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 16, 2018
jeevyww:
Indonesia has some of the largest pythons in the world

Not only so,snakes are ubiquitous in that country

Those saying its a lie,let them start watching channel 182 on DSTV so they can see what is happening in those parts of the world.

1 Like

Re: Missing Indonesian Woman Found In Belly Of 27ft Python That Swallowed Her Alive by maasoap(m): 6:50pm On Jun 16, 2018
ejaibk:
embarassed
This shoulda been Buharii

Or your parents.
Re: Missing Indonesian Woman Found In Belly Of 27ft Python That Swallowed Her Alive by Geofavor(m): 7:13pm On Jun 16, 2018
Tunagee:
My problem with Nigeria is that we are not united; ethnic, religious,tribal sentiments and killings up and down; but when football reach now, all of us go dey form 'one'. We can't be pretending to be one when our national football team is playing in an international tournament, and then keep killing ourselves due to differences in religion, tribe, ethnicity etc. Nonsense!!! A large number of people have been killed and are still being killed everyday in Nigeria due to differences in religion, political views, culture, and tribe. I pray Croatia defeats our silly wicked ass![b][/b]
You are a fool!
Re: Missing Indonesian Woman Found In Belly Of 27ft Python That Swallowed Her Alive by Obaf1(m): 7:25pm On Jun 16, 2018
Tunagee:
My problem with Nigeria is that we are not united; ethnic, religious,tribal sentiments and killings up and down; but when football reach now, all of us go dey form 'one'. We can't be pretending to be one when our national football team is playing in an international tournament, and then keep killing ourselves due to differences in religion, tribe, ethnicity etc. Nonsense!!! A large number of people have been killed and are still being killed everyday in Nigeria due to differences in religion, political views, culture, and tribe. I pray Croatia defeats our silly wicked ass![b][/b]
ur prayer no go work.
Re: Missing Indonesian Woman Found In Belly Of 27ft Python That Swallowed Her Alive by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 16, 2018
Lalasticlala, snake and fp eh?.......... Abi de don infect u wit snake spirit? Lemme come n b going joor.
Re: Missing Indonesian Woman Found In Belly Of 27ft Python That Swallowed Her Alive by room089: 8:05pm On Jun 16, 2018
Justiceleague1:

EATEN

Thank you bro!
Re: Missing Indonesian Woman Found In Belly Of 27ft Python That Swallowed Her Alive by Tunagee(m): 8:26pm On Jun 16, 2018
Geofavor:

You are a fool!

A bastard like u and ur father
Re: Missing Indonesian Woman Found In Belly Of 27ft Python That Swallowed Her Alive by judges: 8:34pm On Jun 16, 2018
our own snake is swallowing money not human being, o ma ga ooo
Re: Missing Indonesian Woman Found In Belly Of 27ft Python That Swallowed Her Alive by Ellabae(f): 9:34pm On Jun 16, 2018
shocked I have always nd will always hate snakes.

1 Like

Re: Missing Indonesian Woman Found In Belly Of 27ft Python That Swallowed Her Alive by Decency12345(m): 10:45pm On Jun 16, 2018
[color=#000099][/color]...may God help us ooooo
Re: Missing Indonesian Woman Found In Belly Of 27ft Python That Swallowed Her Alive by usedcondom(m): 4:13am On Jun 17, 2018
Blame it on buhari
Re: Missing Indonesian Woman Found In Belly Of 27ft Python That Swallowed Her Alive by Sike(m): 1:53am On Jun 18, 2018
ejaibk:
embarassed
This shoulda been Buharii
Why always Buhari?!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kenyan Dead Man Screams In Pain As He Is Cut In The Leg During Embalming (Pix) / Qasem Suleimani Killed In US Airstrike Near Baghdad Airport / Kim Yo Jong Set To Become World’s First Female Dictator In Modern History (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.