Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Nigerian Fan Thrown Down From Second Floor In Russia - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerian Fan Thrown Down From Second Floor In Russia (690 Views)

Nigerian Fan And Iceland Fan Exchange Jerseys After Nigeria's Win / England Fan Thrown From Car Bonnet In Plymouth Street Celebrations / Mourinho Had Milk And Water Thrown At Him As Man City Players Celebrate (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Fan Thrown Down From Second Floor In Russia by MicheyJ1: 4:29pm On Jun 16, 2018
According to reporting by Sport Express Russia making reference to Mash, a Super Eagles fan has been thrown down from a second story window of an apartment building located at Brusilov Street in Moscow.

The 26-year-old Toluope Akindi came to Russia for the 2018 World Cup matches; the newspaper has reported that he drank too much, got out on the door of the entrance and began to dance and sing loudly.

The action of the Nigerian infuriated his co-tenants and one of them pushed him out of the window.

Toluope fell from the height of the second floor and has been hospitalized with a fracture of both heels.

The Super Eagles will take on Croatia in their World Cup opener at the Kaliningrad Stadium on Saturday evening, starting from 2200 hours Moscow time, which is 2000 hours in Nigeria.

The three-time African champions will also face Iceland (June 22) and Argentina (June 26) in Group D of the World Cup.

Re: Nigerian Fan Thrown Down From Second Floor In Russia by hisgrace090: 5:05pm On Jun 16, 2018
How I wish Russians will hold themselves this few days.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Fan Thrown Down From Second Floor In Russia by sotall(m): 5:14pm On Jun 16, 2018
Na wa
Re: Nigerian Fan Thrown Down From Second Floor In Russia by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 16, 2018
cheesy he thought he was still in Oshogbo and ogbomosho where he can misbehave.anyways get well soon

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Fan Thrown Down From Second Floor In Russia by babasolution: 5:21pm On Jun 16, 2018
if i get hold of any white man i will make their lives miserable,i am a racist black

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Fan Thrown Down From Second Floor In Russia by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 16, 2018
Maybe he was dancing to one Apalla that sounds like a burial song .

But this red cheek people cup don dey full o Ogini sef angry
Re: Nigerian Fan Thrown Down From Second Floor In Russia by pode(m): 5:59pm On Jun 16, 2018
Opportunity for my guy to remain in Russia be this, Nigerian people always have something up their sleeves when going to a foreign land

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

See The Moment A Nigerian Actually Predicted The Outcome Of Today Match / « mo Salah Considering Quitting Egypt National Team« / World Cup: Agentina Vs Nigeria 2-1 Fulltime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.