Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,921 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:47 PM

Nigerian Boy Lands In Hospital, Undergoes Operation After Eating Groundnuts.PICS - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Boy Lands In Hospital, Undergoes Operation After Eating Groundnuts.PICS (1024 Views)

Indian Man Who Put Long Live Eel & Lemon Into His Anus Undergoes Surgery / Nigerian Boy Spotted With Rare Blue And Red Eyes (pics/video) / Kenyan Man With Biggest Manhood Undergoes Surgery (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Boy Lands In Hospital, Undergoes Operation After Eating Groundnuts.PICS by BoneBlogger(m): 5:37pm On Jun 16, 2018
A woman has taken to social media to thank God for keeping her son who suffered a "minor" mishap which almost took his life. According to the mother Ese Okpebholo Osebor, her son who just celebrated his 3rd year birthday hale and hearty - was previously hospitalized and operated on after swallowing groundnut.

The excited mother also used the opportunity to warn other parents/guardians against giving children of 5 years and below groundnuts, chin chin or other related snacks.

Below is what she shared on Facebook;

There are days i wish i could recite my story to everyone i meet about what God has done for me these past years. God has been faithful to me and my family 2mths ago i almost lost this my cute ever smiling prince to smthing as small as Groundnut which he aspirated thru the mouth and had to be operated on and he was on oxygen for 1week plus stayed in the ICU and couldn’t talk (he would hit something to make a sound to call my attention to what he wants) for two weeks because he was breathing thru a tube.

some of the doctors that were in the theater often said,”hmmm God loves this child”, and that it could only be God because a number of kids his age has died because of this same issue. My God the one who never sleeps, the one who has never failed kept him through it all. I said God who am i that you are mindful of...

God i am soooo grateful i will never stop praising you. Today TUVIA ESENOSEREMEN OSEBOR is celebrating his 3rd year birthday alive,well and strong enough to jump, play and dance. All the glory belongs to God Almighty. HELP ME THANK GOD .

N.B: please kids below 5yrs shouldn’t be given groundnut,corn or chin-chin please if they must eat groundnut, peanut butter is fine. Thanks

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/nigerian-boy-lands-in-hospital-undergoes-operation-after-eating-groundnuts-photos.html

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Boy Lands In Hospital, Undergoes Operation After Eating Groundnuts.PICS by BoneBlogger(m): 5:37pm On Jun 16, 2018
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Nigerian Boy Lands In Hospital, Undergoes Operation After Eating Groundnuts.PICS by pizzylee(m): 5:56pm On Jun 16, 2018
wish him quick recovery
Re: Nigerian Boy Lands In Hospital, Undergoes Operation After Eating Groundnuts.PICS by mangoman00: 6:59pm On Jun 16, 2018
He is healed
Re: Nigerian Boy Lands In Hospital, Undergoes Operation After Eating Groundnuts.PICS by Omololu007(m): 7:17pm On Jun 16, 2018
The story happened two month ago,the boy is now fine

(1) (Reply)

A Natural Solution To Ulcer / Monolaurin Eliminate Gonorea, Staphylococcus, Syphilis An Other Virus Infection / USA Approves Chloroquine For Emergency COVID-19 Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.