Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,742 members, 7,855,121 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 02:35 PM

Sudan Central Bank Chief Dies Of Heart Attack - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Sudan Central Bank Chief Dies Of Heart Attack (440 Views)

Inflation Forces Turkey’s Central Bank Chief To Move In With Parents / Sudan Unrest; Khartoum Branch Of Sudan Central Bank In Burnt Down / Burundi President Pierre Nkurunziza Dies Of Heart Attack At 55 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sudan Central Bank Chief Dies Of Heart Attack by abc115: 6:05pm On Jun 16, 2018
Sudan’s central bank governor Hazem Abdelqader has died of a heart attack while on a visit to Turkey, the Sudanese presidency said on Saturday.

It was not immediately clear whether Abdelqader was on a official visit to Turkey but the presidency said in a statement that he died of a heart attack on Saturday. It did not offer other details

http://punchng.com/sudan-central-bank-chief-dies-of-heart-attack/
Re: Sudan Central Bank Chief Dies Of Heart Attack by Justiceleague1: 6:18pm On Jun 16, 2018
JUBRIN sef angry

1 Like

Re: Sudan Central Bank Chief Dies Of Heart Attack by Blackfire(m): 6:50pm On Jun 16, 2018
Dem don kill am..
Re: Sudan Central Bank Chief Dies Of Heart Attack by Anas09: 8:47pm On Jun 16, 2018
Blackfire:
Dem don kill am..
How far with your car? Got it back?
Re: Sudan Central Bank Chief Dies Of Heart Attack by Blackfire(m): 8:46am On Jun 18, 2018
Anas09:

How far with your car? Got it back?

I got the vehicle back without paying a dime to the car owner, who even jumped the price from 490k to 640k, and the police gave me back my keys ,documents asking me to leave there office fast in a respecting tone... I was surprised.

I called my Godfather ,who ask me to come and see him,I returned to Ibadan 2days and went straight to the police station,and they gave me my vehicle, the police and the people I damaged there car were extremely nice on that day.
My Godfather asked me why I didn't tell them who I am.. What spoiled in my vehicle is around 50k,which he had send to me.

But am angry at you.you deleted my number ...why ?
Re: Sudan Central Bank Chief Dies Of Heart Attack by Anas09: 10:18pm On Jun 18, 2018
Blackfire:

I got the vehicle back without paying a dime to the car owner, who even jumped the price from 490k to 640k, and the police gave me back my keys ,documents asking me to leave there office fast in a respecting tone... I was surprised.

I called my Godfather ,who ask me to come and see him,I returned to Ibadan 2days and went straight to the police station,and they gave me my vehicle, the police and the people I damaged there car were extremely nice on that day.
My Godfather asked me why I didn't tell them who I am.. What spoiled in my vehicle is around 50k,which he had send to me.

But am angry at you.you deleted my number ...why ?

I will pretend i didn't see your question

(1) (Reply)

South African President Visited Shia Religious Site After Terrorist Attack / What's Your Vote On Judge Kavanauh. / Trump Labels Iran Guard Force As Terrorists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.