Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

British Prime Minister Theresa May Was In The Mosque For Eid Fitri - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / British Prime Minister Theresa May Was In The Mosque For Eid Fitri (1941 Views)

Theresa May Announces Her Resignation As British Prime Minister / Naa'imur Zakariyah Rahman Jailed For Trying To Assassinate Theresa May / Naa’imur Rahman Plots To Kill Theresa May, British Prime Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

British Prime Minister Theresa May Was In The Mosque For Eid Fitri by sarrki(m): 7:22pm On Jun 16, 2018
Leesons To fanatics on both side of the divide in Nigeria

Re: British Prime Minister Theresa May Was In The Mosque For Eid Fitri by resurgent2019: 7:24pm On Jun 16, 2018
Hmmmmmm. Sarki, what is your reason for creating this thread? You will only end up annoying and dividing Nigerians.

I advice you to take it down.
Re: British Prime Minister Theresa May Was In The Mosque For Eid Fitri by zombieHUNTER: 7:26pm On Jun 16, 2018
Islam will dominate Europe

Because they are naive and always trying to be politically correct....

The mayor of London today is a Muslim

Something that can't happen in the other side of the divide....
Europe will fall

Africa is the last stand for freedom ...
As Sharia law sweeps all over the world

Quote me anywhere
The internet never forgets

6 Likes

Re: British Prime Minister Theresa May Was In The Mosque For Eid Fitri by hucienda: 7:26pm On Jun 16, 2018
political correctness.

Only God knows how the West would look like say, in a thousand years. Just take a look at what's going on in Germany, France, Belgium and so on for example.They have taken their liberalism based on Judeo-Christian roots for granted whilst the Middle-East ultraconserve Islam and tactfully spread it across the liberal West. No one needs anyone to tell one how a country, like say Qatar, would look like in same timespan.

They should really think about their descendants. They should borrow a leaf from the Middle-East to know when and how to conserve as well.

4 Likes

Re: British Prime Minister Theresa May Was In The Mosque For Eid Fitri by resurgent2019: 7:28pm On Jun 16, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

Europe will fall

Quote me anywhere

Just ignore Saraki and his ilk. This is the exact response he expected from you.

Just ignore.
Re: British Prime Minister Theresa May Was In The Mosque For Eid Fitri by sarrki(m): 7:29pm On Jun 16, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

Europe will fall

Quote me anywhere

Listen to your self

Read through what you drafted

Does it makes sense?
Re: British Prime Minister Theresa May Was In The Mosque For Eid Fitri by zombieHUNTER: 7:31pm On Jun 16, 2018
resurgent2019:
Hmmmmmm. Saraki, what is your reason for creating this thread? You will only end up annoying and dividing Nigerians.

Leave him be
We are divided already.. We can't be lying to ourselves

His reasons for posting this are glaring
He wants to gloat... Islam has come to stay
Islam is taking over the world
As western leaders are embracing the religion

3 Likes

Re: British Prime Minister Theresa May Was In The Mosque For Eid Fitri by zombieHUNTER: 7:33pm On Jun 16, 2018
sarrki:

Listen to your self

Does it makes sense?

I know you are a good guy who knows what he is doing..
But what's doing you is what you don't understand

But I do smiley

1 Like

Re: British Prime Minister Theresa May Was In The Mosque For Eid Fitri by resurgent2019: 7:34pm On Jun 16, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

Leave him be
We are divided already.. We can't be lying to ourselves

His reasons for posting this are glaring
He wants to gloat... Islam has come to stay
Islam is taking over the world
As western leaders are embracing the religion

Please don’t say Islam has taken over Europe. That is what muslims really want to hear. Don’t give them that satisfaction abeg.

Just ignore the thread.
Re: British Prime Minister Theresa May Was In The Mosque For Eid Fitri by zombieHUNTER: 7:35pm On Jun 16, 2018
resurgent2019:

Just ignore Saraki and his ilk. This is the exact response he expected from you.

Just ignore.

Let me say it for him ... He is my guy grin
I want him to be happy

1 Like

Re: British Prime Minister Theresa May Was In The Mosque For Eid Fitri by resurgent2019: 7:37pm On Jun 16, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

Europe will fall

Quote me anywhere

America won’t fall. They got their moment of awakening after seeing barak obama doing the same thing Theresa May is doing. And the Christians there went crazy and voted Trump.

The Republican Party will rule for a long time to come due to obama’s open affinity with Islam. No Muslim will ever near America’s dear of power again.

Don’t be scared. We still got this.
Re: British Prime Minister Theresa May Was In The Mosque For Eid Fitri by dadada98: 7:52pm On Jun 16, 2018
sad cool

Re: British Prime Minister Theresa May Was In The Mosque For Eid Fitri by BAILMONEY: 8:43pm On Jun 16, 2018
resurgent2019:
Hmmmmmm. Sarki, what is your reason for creating this thread? You will only end up annoying and dividing Nigerians.

WHAT THA FVCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT IS SARRKI NOT A MUSLIM

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: British Prime Minister Theresa May Was In The Mosque For Eid Fitri by Owamudia: 8:59pm On Jun 16, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

Europe will fall

Quote me anywhere

America won't fall
Russia won't...
China won't...
Islam will eventually give way to the antiChrist in Europe and then disappear. But the rapture would have happened by that time.
Re: British Prime Minister Theresa May Was In The Mosque For Eid Fitri by wickyyolo: 9:02pm On Jun 16, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

Europe will fall

Quote me anywhere

Thats true my brother.

Africans we will be free men at last.

These European don't know the Muslim brain is their Anus. They think they can reason with them.

1 Like

Re: British Prime Minister Theresa May Was In The Mosque For Eid Fitri by Ojiofor: 9:10pm On Jun 16, 2018
Hope Buhari will go to church this coming Xmas.
@ alhaji sarrki.

1 Like

Re: British Prime Minister Theresa May Was In The Mosque For Eid Fitri by SalamRushdie: 9:33pm On Jun 16, 2018
No wonder London is now known as Londonistan the stabbing capital of the world .
Re: British Prime Minister Theresa May Was In The Mosque For Eid Fitri by deomelo: 9:33pm On Jun 16, 2018
sarrki:

Listen to your self

Does it makes sense?

Igbos don't make sense because they are kneed deep in bigotry, tribalism and religious intolerance.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: British Prime Minister Theresa May Was In The Mosque For Eid Fitri by SalamRushdie: 9:34pm On Jun 16, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

Europe will fall

Quote me anywhere

Political and social correctness is the fuel Islam uses to grow these days ..its the new Jihad
Re: British Prime Minister Theresa May Was In The Mosque For Eid Fitri by vioment: 4:27am On Jun 17, 2018
There are good muslims everywhere. My problem with the religion is the intolerance and the fact that one has to learn arabic. Maka why na. I don't think the prophet said that, i think the arabs made that part up, including the facing mecca part.
Re: British Prime Minister Theresa May Was In The Mosque For Eid Fitri by Nobody: 5:35am On Jun 17, 2018
Habaaaa! grin

You mean Mrs. Novichok? grin If you think she was there to felicitate with the muslims & to teach lessons of tolerance, then you need your head examined.

This british vampire was prolly there with her MI5 agents to set off an underground chain of "novichok falseflags" that will enable her ban all muslims from entering the UK. grin

3 Likes

Re: British Prime Minister Theresa May Was In The Mosque For Eid Fitri by panafrican(m): 5:17pm On Jun 17, 2018
At a time when Muslins are blowing up Christian churches ? Big watse of time.
Re: British Prime Minister Theresa May Was In The Mosque For Eid Fitri by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 17, 2018
Owamudia:

America won't fall
Russia won't...
China won't...
Islam will eventually give way to the antiChrist in Europe and then disappear. But the rapture would have happened by that time.

Sense is so far from this one grin
Re: British Prime Minister Theresa May Was In The Mosque For Eid Fitri by Owamudia: 10:47pm On Jun 17, 2018
BabaOwen:

Sense is so far from this one grin

'Smart one'. What is your contrary opinion and what is its basis

(1) (Reply)

#BREAKING: Hezbollah Officially Opens Northern Front Against Israel, Recent Air / Is It Possible For Black People To Be Racist? / Today Is Memorial Day In The United States Lets Appreciate Their Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.