Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,532 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Dele Momodu Observing National Anthem Infront Of His TV During Nigeria Match - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dele Momodu Observing National Anthem Infront Of His TV During Nigeria Match (37154 Views)

Yvonne Nelson's Daughter Saw Her On TV During An Interview / Diamond Platnumz Obtains Licenses For His TV And Radio Station / Tboss Flies In Private Jet With Ubi Franklin To Watch Nigeria's Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Momodu Observing National Anthem Infront Of His TV During Nigeria Match by Sylverbox(m): 10:24pm On Jun 16, 2018
You better go and loose some weight. Next thing now we will hear that somebody slumped and died....
Re: Dele Momodu Observing National Anthem Infront Of His TV During Nigeria Match by BecaciaBarbie(f): 10:25pm On Jun 16, 2018
Itwasbad:
cheesy
Wow selling U.S WhatsApp numbers? For what please? Why do we keep encouraging criminate activities in this country? There is no way we can win that world cup with people like you in this country!
Re: Dele Momodu Observing National Anthem Infront Of His TV During Nigeria Match by fuckpro: 10:26pm On Jun 16, 2018
OboOlora:
Person papa, see as e be like BRT bus
...you are terrible grin may god forgive you if words were real-time weapon you for be mass murderer
Re: Dele Momodu Observing National Anthem Infront Of His TV During Nigeria Match by tiwasiaife(m): 10:27pm On Jun 16, 2018
*BREAKING NEWS*: PDP has a hand in the Super Eagles loss to Croatia. *~Lai Mohammed*
Re: Dele Momodu Observing National Anthem Infront Of His TV During Nigeria Match by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 10:29pm On Jun 16, 2018
Owing REAL investment at a discounted price which is guaranteed to bring huge returns on investment make you feel good about yourself!

The promo is still on and we are just a dial away!

NIKE 07064401427
IYKE 08023963432
SAHEED 09066815852
ABIOLA 07036435999

#Queenscourt #ChristalVilla #investment #investing #sales #realestate #queen'scourt #landforsale #investors #landdevelopers #developers #toppost #condos #apartments #Lagoslands #lagoslandlords #realtors #assurance #lekki #lekkifreetradezone #sangotedo
Re: Dele Momodu Observing National Anthem Infront Of His TV During Nigeria Match by enemyofprogress: 10:33pm On Jun 16, 2018
Mr Dele Momodu Ominikun
Re: Dele Momodu Observing National Anthem Infront Of His TV During Nigeria Match by Mahatma10(m): 10:34pm On Jun 16, 2018
God bless you, you're a faithful Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Observing National Anthem Infront Of His TV During Nigeria Match by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 10:35pm On Jun 16, 2018
[quote author=CofOLandOfPeace post=68469347] Watch this Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lym8cY79oHQ
Its 50% Discount PROMO in Lakowe Golf: Own A CofO Land in Prime Location And With Peace of Mind! Lands and Property Assets Owned in Good Locations,acquired RIGHTLY, through a REPUTABLE SOURCE are the best acquisition and investments to ever have.
Re: Dele Momodu Observing National Anthem Infront Of His TV During Nigeria Match by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 16, 2018
See as he looks like the pig that was deceiving Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Observing National Anthem Infront Of His TV During Nigeria Match by sweetTai(m): 10:38pm On Jun 16, 2018
Who cares
Re: Dele Momodu Observing National Anthem Infront Of His TV During Nigeria Match by Charly68: 10:44pm On Jun 16, 2018
Patriotic Nigerian ,God bless you my man..
Re: Dele Momodu Observing National Anthem Infront Of His TV During Nigeria Match by Sanchase: 10:45pm On Jun 16, 2018
Spot the difference between the two pictures ?

CastedGist:
GistMore.com

Dele momodu observing Nigerian national anthem infront of his television before the kick off match between Nigeria vs Croatia.

He wrote;

BY GISTMORE http://www.gistmore.com/photo-dele-momodu-observing-national-anthem-infront-tv-match

Re: Dele Momodu Observing National Anthem Infront Of His TV During Nigeria Match by Chuchunana: 10:54pm On Jun 16, 2018
When "man boobs" will not allow you position your hand for the national pledge...kikikikikikikikikikikiki
Re: Dele Momodu Observing National Anthem Infront Of His TV During Nigeria Match by Sunmolar(m): 10:58pm On Jun 16, 2018
UPCROATIAAA:
AFRICANS ARE APES IN TERM OF FOOTBALL

THEY NO NOTHING.....I WILL PETITOIN FIFA TO BAN AFRICAN FROM GOING TO WORLD CUP

No you got it wrong. I think African countries should just withdraw from world cup and allow the white people do their things.
Re: Dele Momodu Observing National Anthem Infront Of His TV During Nigeria Match by Sttropez2: 11:11pm On Jun 16, 2018
Christane:
am proud to be a nigerian anytym anyday
up nigeria
up super eagles
they play well bt dy were jst unlucky ..may God bless all proud and patriotic nigerians out there and the super eagles ..amen
The problem is Messi will see Nigeria now and start scoring us like we stole the goat he did photo shoot with
Re: Dele Momodu Observing National Anthem Infront Of His TV During Nigeria Match by IamThrive(m): 11:25pm On Jun 16, 2018
Make Davido enter that room; make we no whether e no go run commot that room...

Na Usain bolt wey e go be stand for Russia stadium live... grin
Re: Dele Momodu Observing National Anthem Infront Of His TV During Nigeria Match by sprints1: 12:24am On Jun 17, 2018
Sunmolar:

No you got it wrong. I think African countries should just withdraw from world cup and allow the white people do their things.
no we have players who knows to play ball but not football...the tactics and knowledge of football is what we are lacking...the way Egypt and Tunisia play u will know they play like them...they astute technically but notvreally naturally gifted like we central Africans and west Africans or east too...u will see the way Tunisia will frustrate england despite the fact they lack players..even without moh salah they gave Uruguay a problem...
Re: Dele Momodu Observing National Anthem Infront Of His TV During Nigeria Match by thinkmoney(m): 12:28am On Jun 17, 2018
Christane:
am proud to be a nigerian anytym anyday
up nigeria
up super eagles
they play well bt dy were jst unlucky ..may God bless all proud and patriotic nigerians out there and the super eagles ..amen
if playing well means passing ball to yourselves at the back and shoot aimless long balls to nowhere if the space seem cramp is 'they play well,' then I put it to u that u don't know football. do you know how many times they connect to their striker? not to ask how many goals on target they have
Re: Dele Momodu Observing National Anthem Infront Of His TV During Nigeria Match by HolyTitus(m): 12:48am On Jun 17, 2018
Pls, which post is he vying for ?
Re: Dele Momodu Observing National Anthem Infront Of His TV During Nigeria Match by Seunjamzy: 1:05am On Jun 17, 2018
thinkmoney:

if playing well means passing ball to yourselves at the back and shoot aimless long balls to nowhere if the space seem cramp is 'they play well,' then I put it to u that u don't know football. do you know how many times they connect to their striker? not to ask how many goals on target they have

Re: Dele Momodu Observing National Anthem Infront Of His TV During Nigeria Match by Nobody: 3:28am On Jun 17, 2018
UPCROATIAAA:
AFRICANS ARE APES IN TERM OF FOOTBALL

THEY NO NOTHING.....I WILL PETITOIN FIFA TO BAN AFRICAN FROM GOING TO WORLD CUP

And you, a forlorn Bonobo that can't even differentiate between 'no' and 'know'
Re: Dele Momodu Observing National Anthem Infront Of His TV During Nigeria Match by thanknairaland1: 5:37am On Jun 17, 2018
who even carry Buhari and his misfortune go visit super eagles? he suppose to send pastor osi.
Re: Dele Momodu Observing National Anthem Infront Of His TV During Nigeria Match by 8stargeneral: 7:19am On Jun 17, 2018
Dem come break him heart
Re: Dele Momodu Observing National Anthem Infront Of His TV During Nigeria Match by eiete(f): 10:41am On Jun 17, 2018
What's he doing with his right hand? shocked

Abi he is trying to make sure his man boobs are where he last saw them. grin grin grin
Re: Dele Momodu Observing National Anthem Infront Of His TV During Nigeria Match by greatman247(m): 3:01pm On Jun 17, 2018
brixton:
APCshit is just bad luck!

Stop this rubbish talk jor. You guys just like to bring politics into everything. On this thread they are talking sport and you delved into politics. There were world cups during PDP too do they bring home the world cup trophy too? And mind you, they are just starting. They only played only one match yet, there's still hope. One love Nigeria.
Re: Dele Momodu Observing National Anthem Infront Of His TV During Nigeria Match by brixton: 1:10pm On Jun 18, 2018
greatman247:

Stop this rubbish talk jor. You guys just like to bring politics into everything. On this thread they are talking sport and you delved into politics. There were world cups during PDP too do they bring home the world cup trophy too? And mind you, they are just starting. They only played only one match yet, there's still hope. One love Nigeria.

Shut up there, you had the time to write an epistle on my online comment... Why not come n beat me in my house?
Re: Dele Momodu Observing National Anthem Infront Of His TV During Nigeria Match by greatman247(m): 4:17pm On Jun 18, 2018
brixton:

Shut up there, you had the time to write an epistle on my online comment... Why not come n beat me in my house?

Useless slowpoke. I should have known you better bloody slowpoke. I don't need to beat you, I don't have to touch your type cos what will slowly kill you will in no time dealt a serious blow on you soon or later. Senseless he goat
Re: Dele Momodu Observing National Anthem Infront Of His TV During Nigeria Match by brixton: 9:26pm On Jun 18, 2018
greatman247:

Useless slowpoke. [b] I should have known [b]myself better bloody slowpoke. I don't need you to beat me, You don't have to touch my type cos what will slowly kill me will in no time deal a serious blow on me soon or later. I am a senseless he goat

Read the above slowly...!
Re: Dele Momodu Observing National Anthem Infront Of His TV During Nigeria Match by greatman247(m): 9:06am On Jun 19, 2018
brixton:

Read the above slowly...!

he goat
Re: Dele Momodu Observing National Anthem Infront Of His TV During Nigeria Match by brixton: 2:42pm On Jun 19, 2018
greatman247:

he goat

Smh, you know it’s classless to respond to people with insults? It only show how unintelligent you re... Peace to u!
Re: Dele Momodu Observing National Anthem Infront Of His TV During Nigeria Match by greatman247(m): 4:45am On Jun 20, 2018
brixton:

Smh, you know it’s classless to respond to people with insults? It only show how unintelligent you re... Peace to u!

You're the most unintelligent human ever

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toolz And Tunde Demerun Welcome Baby Boy / Annie Idibia Releases Sultry New Photo / Toyin Lawani 6-Year-Old Son Gives Reason Davido & Burna Boy Clashed In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.