Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

Nigeria Vs Croatia; 3 Types Of People After The Match - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Croatia; 3 Types Of People After The Match (36701 Views)

Angry Argentina Fan Burns All His Messi Jersey After The Croatia 3-0 Beating / Nigeria Vs Croatia: Nigerian President Vs Croatian President In Pictures / Nigeria Vs Croatia: World Cup - 0 - 2 On 16th June 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia; 3 Types Of People After The Match by hamzyluv(m): 11:09am On Jun 17, 2018
BeingFrank:
The Where Is That Stupid Pig, That Predicted Nigeria Will Get To Semi Final? But What If The Pig Is Correct, What Group Will You Turn To?
we can still get to the final self ... Like seriously we shouldn't loose hope because of that yesterday game . ..

The problem their is that , Nigeria player's don't need much encouragement, money or publicity before any match ... Once u satisfy then, they will be obese with their pocket and lost it out

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia; 3 Types Of People After The Match by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:09am On Jun 17, 2018
ednut1:
Won 5k on dat match. No time for patriotism o
Only 5k ?
Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia; 3 Types Of People After The Match by ednut1(m): 11:13am On Jun 17, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Only 5k ?
fuel money for d week tongue. 5k win 10k. U fit dash me 5k ni

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia; 3 Types Of People After The Match by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:17am On Jun 17, 2018
ednut1:
fuel money for d week tongue. 5k win 10k. U fit dash me 5k ni
I thought you'll give me the money to make my nails since it's not enough to make my hair cool

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia; 3 Types Of People After The Match by Twoclans(f): 11:19am On Jun 17, 2018
MhisTahrah:
The we still have hope crew, These ones like me watched the match with high hopes.Only for us to be disappointed.

See my group cry cry

I almost did a money bet with lefulefu2 that Nigeria will win.Thank God his liver failed him or else I would have lost money lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia; 3 Types Of People After The Match by walexyf1(m): 11:20am On Jun 17, 2018
MhisTahrah:
The I told you so group; these ones knew that Nigeria was going to lose even before the match.Them be looking at us loyalists like; your mumu never do.

I belong to dis group
Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia; 3 Types Of People After The Match by Malawian(m): 11:27am On Jun 17, 2018
Nigeria played well, but we need free things. Mikel, Iwobi and Ighalo must be dropped! Secondly, use our flying full backs like Epuehi and Chiejile and lastly, switch to Chelsea formation.
Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia; 3 Types Of People After The Match by 01mcfadden(m): 11:34am On Jun 17, 2018
MhisTahrah:
If I catch that pig ehn. angry

Below is the pig.
Amadioha later located it.

Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia; 3 Types Of People After The Match by ReachHard: 11:36am On Jun 17, 2018
angry angry angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia; 3 Types Of People After The Match by IAmAmbrose(m): 11:51am On Jun 17, 2018
You dinur add the arithmetic group... Thee ones that wee say if Argentina loose and Iceland draw and Croatia loose to Iceland and so on

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia; 3 Types Of People After The Match by 1megastar(m): 12:00pm On Jun 17, 2018
DynasTee:
Those that will want to kill any pig at sight

am in dix group, if i catch any pig around eh

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia; 3 Types Of People After The Match by AyoolaIgwe(m): 12:08pm On Jun 17, 2018
Real88:
i pray we qualify
African man & prayer. Anyway, we already went there with prayer. Portugal on the other hand went there with Ronaldo, Brazil with Neymar, etc
Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia; 3 Types Of People After The Match by isalegangan: 12:11pm On Jun 17, 2018
boman2014:
Moses - New synonym for fall
Example -

Naira has mosesed since buhari entered office.

Rain will moses tonight.

I'm mosesing for that babe.

Good one! cheesy grin

To the ones hating on the innocent pig, what of Jose Mourinho? He also said we'd make it out of the group. undecided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-xHujVW1W0
Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia; 3 Types Of People After The Match by BENEAMATA: 12:13pm On Jun 17, 2018
ADENIKETINA2015:
Argentina coming to world cup with Messi.

Portugal with Ronaldo

Brazil with Neymar, Marcelo,Coutinho and the rest

France with Griezman & Kante

Uruguay with Suarez and Cavanni

Spain with Costa,Ramos,Iniesta, De gea & the rest

Belgium with Hazard and Lukaku

Egypt with Mo Salah

England with Kane

Germany with their Power Bikes...If you know, you know

Croatia with Rakitic & Modric

Nigeria with signs and wonders
L O L ! You this aunty , if category 2 people mentioned on this thread catch you and category one guys ehn , AROLE SLAP LOADING . . . . .
Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia; 3 Types Of People After The Match by Bugos4real(m): 12:18pm On Jun 17, 2018
barrybanbi:
Who we are...
the biblical story of David and Goliath explains it all.With God all things are possible.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia; 3 Types Of People After The Match by isalegangan: 12:19pm On Jun 17, 2018
talk2percy:
Pls when is Nigeria vs Croatia going to start

grin grin cheesy cheesy We can still do this thing! Two more games! smiley wink cool
Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia; 3 Types Of People After The Match by AxceX(m): 12:19pm On Jun 17, 2018
Lol Nigeria with religious sentiment

Commentator said "..oh wow this is the second prayer,they had one in the first half.they've been awful why not score goals instead". cry
Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia; 3 Types Of People After The Match by AlphaT1(m): 12:22pm On Jun 17, 2018
BeingFrank:
The Where Is That Stupid Pig, That Predicted Nigeria Will Get To Semi Final? But What If The Pig Is Correct, What Group Will You Turn To?

That pig is owned by Lai Mohammed.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia; 3 Types Of People After The Match by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 17, 2018
AxceX:
Lol Nigeria with religious sentiment

Commentator said "..oh wow this is the second prayer,they had one in the first half.they've been awful why not score goals instead". cry
You dey mind dem.
I just particularly dislike the way they huddle together to pray one yeye prayer. Instead of thinking about their mistakes on the ball. Nansense.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia; 3 Types Of People After The Match by AxceX(m): 12:44pm On Jun 17, 2018
ModelX:

You dey mind dem.
I just particularly dislike the way they huddle together to pray one yeye prayer. Instead of thinking about their mistakes on the ball. Nansense.
They're Gods children n Croatians are sons of devil undecided

Come to national stadium or maracana n see talents been wasted .Nigeria has failed bcus of nepotism.. Boys that'll die to get this opportunity n here we have rich ones playing for us

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia; 3 Types Of People After The Match by Horlufemi(m): 12:46pm On Jun 17, 2018
MhisTahrah:

Too late. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia; 3 Types Of People After The Match by Swanzi(m): 12:49pm On Jun 17, 2018
Black stars is weeey better than this shitty
Overfed eagles

Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia; 3 Types Of People After The Match by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 1:01pm On Jun 17, 2018
BENEAMATA:
L O L ! You this aunty , if category 2 people mentioned on this thread catch you and category one guys ehn , AROLE SLAP LOADING . . . . .

shocked

Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia; 3 Types Of People After The Match by Beedude(m): 1:25pm On Jun 17, 2018
MhisTahrah:
The I told you so group; these ones knew that Nigeria was going to lose even before the match.Them be looking at us loyalists like; your mumu never do.
I rep this group. Nigeria wont win a single game in that group. Worst na to draw
Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia; 3 Types Of People After The Match by Siberia01(m): 1:26pm On Jun 17, 2018
cheesy
BeingFrank:
Your Ticket Cut? grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia; 3 Types Of People After The Match by Beedude(m): 1:28pm On Jun 17, 2018
Real88:
i pray we qualify
Prayers doesn't work in football. Fortune favours the brave.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia; 3 Types Of People After The Match by enemmo(f): 1:29pm On Jun 17, 2018
ADENIKETINA2015:
Argentina coming to world cup with Messi.

Portugal with Ronaldo

Brazil with Neymar, Marcelo,Coutinho and the rest

France with Griezman & Kante

Uruguay with Suarez and Cavanni

Spain with Costa,Ramos,Iniesta, De gea & the rest

Belgium with Hazard and Lukaku

Egypt with Mo Salah

England with Kane

Germany with their Power Bikes...If you know, you know

Croatia with Rakitic & Modric

Nigeria with signs and wonders

....and fine jersey

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia; 3 Types Of People After The Match by Tonytonex(m): 1:44pm On Jun 17, 2018
MhisTahrah:
but Nig. is not out yet na.
Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia; 3 Types Of People After The Match by bolinjkezzy(m): 2:04pm On Jun 17, 2018
barrybanbi:
Who we are...
Na so so prayer them sabi.
Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia; 3 Types Of People After The Match by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 17, 2018
HomeOfMe:
With the presidential handshake they got?...
Some said it brought bad luck upon them. grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia; 3 Types Of People After The Match by fhorlar(f): 2:38pm On Jun 17, 2018
boman2014:
Moses - New synonym for fall
Example -

Naira has mosesed since buhari entered office.

Rain will moses tonight.

I'm mosesing for that babe.

����������������������������....nairaland Will not kee me koo
Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia; 3 Types Of People After The Match by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 17, 2018
The problem with African teams especially Nigeria when it comes to international competitions albeit World Cup or Olympics is that they defer to their European, Asian or South American counterparts. They get caught up in the moment, they lose focus and start to doubt themselves and it's all down hill from there. There was absolutely no reason for the Eagles to have lost the game against Croatia. They played well for the most part but they did not believe that they can win. Have people ever wondered why the focus of every foreign coach that African countries hire is just to get them to the world cup? With that sole purpose in mind, no wonder African teams do not go any further than being eliminated in the early stages of the competition. So, Africans including Nigeria should STOP having their fate entrusted into the hands of these foreign coaches who have a different agenda in mind than that of the countries that employ them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya / Ahmed Musa Arrested For Beating His Wife / Victor Osimhen Apologizes To Punch Over "Na Thunder Go Fire Una" Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.