Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Mikel Obi The Most Useless Guy Today - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi The Most Useless Guy Today (690 Views)

Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia / Olga Diyachenko Welcomes Nigeria To Russia With Loved Up Photo With Mikel Obi / Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mikel Obi The Most Useless Guy Today by hollandis(f): 12:14am On Jun 17, 2018
Whoever says otherwise na bastard
And God will punish anyone who absolves Mikel of blame
Re: Mikel Obi The Most Useless Guy Today by EbukaHades10(m): 12:25am On Jun 17, 2018
Auntie,na so u vex reach? U open thread to yab Mikel.
All the best. We go come back strong.
Re: Mikel Obi The Most Useless Guy Today by Baobab4loan(m): 12:41am On Jun 17, 2018
Lol he did not force himself to the squad he is Rohr's best player and captain the coach has all the fault
Re: Mikel Obi The Most Useless Guy Today by stubbornman(m): 6:57am On Jun 17, 2018
hollandis:
Whoever says otherwise na bastard And God will punish anyone who absolves Mikel of blame
Drink sniper

as if you can play the balls on a dick
Re: Mikel Obi The Most Useless Guy Today by hollandis(f): 1:01pm On Jun 17, 2018
stubbornman:

Drink sniper

as if you can play the balls on a dick

Fool ,I ain't gay .Dont be fooled by the gender designation
Re: Mikel Obi The Most Useless Guy Today by stubbornman(m): 1:08pm On Jun 17, 2018
hollandis:

Fool ,I ain't gay .Dont be fooled by the gender designation

A guy who wears female clothing and claims (f) gender is he not a dark fool.....

Some of you just think speaking English depicts intelligence ..

You are stinking Gay with cuum all over your face
Re: Mikel Obi The Most Useless Guy Today by hollandis(f): 4:46pm On Jun 17, 2018
stubbornman:

A guy who wears female clothing and claims (f) gender is he not a dark fool.....

Some of you just think speaking English depicts intelligence ..

You are stinking Gay with cuum all over your face
You irritate me with your stink
Ajegunle boy
Re: Mikel Obi The Most Useless Guy Today by stubbornman(m): 5:09pm On Jun 17, 2018
hollandis:
You irritate me with your stink Ajegunle boy
Ikoyi Gay!!!!!
Re: Mikel Obi The Most Useless Guy Today by hollandis(f): 5:22pm On Jun 17, 2018
I will chook you with my erect dik

(1) (Reply)

Vote Ahmad Musa For President 2019 Campaign Poster Spotted / Igbo Vision Of Musa Name Found / Passion For Table Tennis!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.