Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Tobi Bakre Will Use And Dump Alex, Dirty Igbo Girl - Man Says - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tobi Bakre Will Use And Dump Alex, Dirty Igbo Girl - Man Says (37132 Views)

Tobi Bakre's Father, Alex, Miracle & Tobi Pictured Together / #BBNaija2018: Tobi Bakre May Not Be 23 Years Old After All (Photos) / Meet Tobi Bakre: BBNaija 2018 Contestant, A Banker & A Rich Kid (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tobi Bakre Will Use And Dump Alex, Dirty Igbo Girl - Man Says by Tonimordred(m): 9:31pm On Jun 17, 2018
Is she d 1 dat chase ur gf away...stupid IPOB
Re: Tobi Bakre Will Use And Dump Alex, Dirty Igbo Girl - Man Says by Prinzyy: 9:32pm On Jun 17, 2018
Pentools:
Hmmm,,,,
However I'm not after that post, the person they referred to, the op that made it out here nor the mod that pushed it to FP, all I want to say is that the whole party in question are the daftest n dumbest set to be on nairaland, since y'all have refused to know what time it is.

This is world cup o'clock for crying out loud, bbn poo is over, this is men's time abi una no dey th grin ;Dis planet ni.

Useless set of people.
so this small boy we dey use for meme don grow? � cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tobi Bakre Will Use And Dump Alex, Dirty Igbo Girl - Man Says by Roger3D(m): 9:38pm On Jun 17, 2018
kyjuan99:

You wee not see Roger3D and his fellow ewedu goblins calling this goat a child of hate instead they wee be frothing at nnanna
Afonjics sef
Guy keep to your lane o
Re: Tobi Bakre Will Use And Dump Alex, Dirty Igbo Girl - Man Says by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 17, 2018
Igbo ladies can make a good cook tho.. I give them that
Re: Tobi Bakre Will Use And Dump Alex, Dirty Igbo Girl - Man Says by ipobarecriminals: 9:45pm On Jun 17, 2018
lipsrsealed embarassed cool shocked sad grin grin dirty ipob girl.Seen
Re: Tobi Bakre Will Use And Dump Alex, Dirty Igbo Girl - Man Says by Akonimohate12: 9:48pm On Jun 17, 2018
bizza45:
is it your Kitty she is using to bang tobi... what ever she does no suppose concern u ... if u are looking for attention, there is always a 3rd main land bridge. it will give u all d attention u want after u jump in

U dey vex ooo

Re: Tobi Bakre Will Use And Dump Alex, Dirty Igbo Girl - Man Says by SaintChukz(m): 9:49pm On Jun 17, 2018
Hello Nairalanders,

Please kindly take a few seconds off football to help with your votes. A vote for Richesse Dieu will count heavily and will be a blessing. We are almost there just a few more votes and we'll top this award category.

Please Vote For Richesse Dieu Ushers in the link below.

bitdotly/2kIQORk

[pls replace the written dot after bit lipsrsealed with (•)]

Page 6

Next rated Ushering category - RichesseDieu Ushers

Voting ends @ midnight today.

Thanks.

Re: Tobi Bakre Will Use And Dump Alex, Dirty Igbo Girl - Man Says by YouareaBITCH(f): 9:52pm On Jun 17, 2018
You mean to tell me that Alex has really not gone bk to her house since after BBnaija or at least secure a new place for herself if she's so shy of making bk to her old life. I don't support joeboy being rude but if what he claims is true then Alex has no self respect � undecided undecided
Re: Tobi Bakre Will Use And Dump Alex, Dirty Igbo Girl - Man Says by sophiathefirst: 10:06pm On Jun 17, 2018
@the OP tell me one reason why God no go punish you and the idiot moderator wey push this nonsense to front page. The funny thing is Alex no dey even reply those haters, her fans full ground to defend her battles for her. Person life, u carry am for head like gala. Is ur dump? The certified fool hater i heard that a girl beat am, give am sand to chop. Okpo u never look after urself. Thats how u guys will be carrying fake n inconsequential news of people that God has destined for greatness. U no carry news of all her beautiful modelling career pics, her first hosting show as a presenter in her new career, and so on.. ..... na rubbish dey sweet una. Stupid fools
Re: Tobi Bakre Will Use And Dump Alex, Dirty Igbo Girl - Man Says by knowledgeable: 10:15pm On Jun 17, 2018
resurgent2019:

Na you sabi ooo. As far as those “dirty” ones continue to have it better than you in this country, no wahala.

You can continue swimming in your bigotry.

By what measurements??...(a) Politic?, with no meaningfull development or transformation to the people of your region in decades.

(B) Economic?. You be the judge on that by honest estimation of your per capita income and theirs on an average persons from both regions.

(C) Entertainment?, may be, jury not out yet.

(D) Sports?........

(E) Beauty?.......

(F) regional infrastructures? Yes for now.

(G) Diaspora fx inflows?.... You already know the answer.

And l believe you mentioned the word bigotry..right?. The honest truth is that your own side and the northern side you are subservient to due to your bigotry to the other side have covered the whole value chain of bigotry. From bigotry to extreme hate to actual genocide of the same side you are accusing of just bigotry. I wonder what your action will be if the side you are accusing of bigotry are actually the side doing bigotry + extreme hate + genocide in the middle belt?.

1 Like

Re: Tobi Bakre Will Use And Dump Alex, Dirty Igbo Girl - Man Says by RiyadhGoddess(f): 10:23pm On Jun 17, 2018
But it's her ass na eh. Why hawk gala inside go slow for Alex?
Re: Tobi Bakre Will Use And Dump Alex, Dirty Igbo Girl - Man Says by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 17, 2018
Roger3D:
Guy keep to your lane o

Re: Tobi Bakre Will Use And Dump Alex, Dirty Igbo Girl - Man Says by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 17, 2018
Na one minute guy dey always talk like this.
Re: Tobi Bakre Will Use And Dump Alex, Dirty Igbo Girl - Man Says by Superman7: 10:47pm On Jun 17, 2018
Nixiepie:
even thou he fvck and dumped her ,is a 50-50 thing,they both enjoyed it.nothing like fvck and dump mtcheeew

You sound so shameless.
Seems you are a real prostitute.
Very bold to type stupid comments.
Re: Tobi Bakre Will Use And Dump Alex, Dirty Igbo Girl - Man Says by ariesbull: 10:53pm On Jun 17, 2018
resurgent2019:

Na you sabi ooo. As far as those “dirty” ones continue to have it better than you in this country, no wahala.

You can continue swimming in your bigotry.

You are assuming.... Who are the ones having it better again
Re: Tobi Bakre Will Use And Dump Alex, Dirty Igbo Girl - Man Says by Neoteny(m): 11:27pm On Jun 17, 2018
I dunno, but to me Alex has the face of a man.

I've never seen a more unappealing woman.
Re: Tobi Bakre Will Use And Dump Alex, Dirty Igbo Girl - Man Says by isaacsegun(m): 11:41pm On Jun 17, 2018
Tushkito:
They are nothing but hypocrites, tribalistic and hate filled
Dont because of only one person termed all Yoruba a tribalist. Yoruba love Igbo.
Re: Tobi Bakre Will Use And Dump Alex, Dirty Igbo Girl - Man Says by enemyofprogress: 12:04am On Jun 18, 2018
Dat one na for sure now, na who go marry hungry Igbo girl put for house
Re: Tobi Bakre Will Use And Dump Alex, Dirty Igbo Girl - Man Says by enemyofprogress: 12:04am On Jun 18, 2018
isaacsegun:

Dont because of only one person termed all Yoruba a tribalist. Yoruba love Igbo.
I ate them
Re: Tobi Bakre Will Use And Dump Alex, Dirty Igbo Girl - Man Says by enemyofprogress: 12:05am On Jun 18, 2018
Neoteny:
I dunno, but to me Alex has the face of a man.

I've never seen a more unappealing woman.
she also have the pusssy of a gorilla

1 Like

Re: Tobi Bakre Will Use And Dump Alex, Dirty Igbo Girl - Man Says by Nobody: 12:06am On Jun 18, 2018
LesbianBoy:

See your yellow fine face angry
Photoshop
Re: Tobi Bakre Will Use And Dump Alex, Dirty Igbo Girl - Man Says by enemyofprogress: 12:08am On Jun 18, 2018
Nixiepie:
even thou he fvck and dumped her ,is a 50-50 thing,they both enjoyed it.nothing like fvck and dump mtcheeew
you have been fold and dumped several times and you're always consoling yourself by saying "you fokd me, I fokd you, we both fokd each other,so it is 50-50 jo."
Re: Tobi Bakre Will Use And Dump Alex, Dirty Igbo Girl - Man Says by avril9(f): 12:16am On Jun 18, 2018
Alex is probably staying back to get better deals nothing like use and dump, staying in lagos keeps her in the spot light, its just business. People should learn to mind their business.
Re: Tobi Bakre Will Use And Dump Alex, Dirty Igbo Girl - Man Says by DiracRex: 12:21am On Jun 18, 2018
What does he mean by "dirty Igbo girl" ? cos I'm not understanding
Re: Tobi Bakre Will Use And Dump Alex, Dirty Igbo Girl - Man Says by Kissup(f): 12:37am On Jun 18, 2018
He will dump her and apologize to cee c.he likes cee c more than Alex

1 Like

Re: Tobi Bakre Will Use And Dump Alex, Dirty Igbo Girl - Man Says by sniper619(m): 12:38am On Jun 18, 2018
grin grin grin came to read comments

1 Like

Re: Tobi Bakre Will Use And Dump Alex, Dirty Igbo Girl - Man Says by adobuz(f): 12:46am On Jun 18, 2018
This is what joblessness is causing
Re: Tobi Bakre Will Use And Dump Alex, Dirty Igbo Girl - Man Says by Follygunners: 1:31am On Jun 18, 2018
LesbianBoy:

See your yellow fine face angry

...with moustache.. grin
Re: Tobi Bakre Will Use And Dump Alex, Dirty Igbo Girl - Man Says by Nixiepie(f): 1:58am On Jun 18, 2018
1StopRudeness:

Where are u from??
Are u sure u are lady??
Where have u been??

I've always been wondering why all the girls in the world will enjoy sex finish even make some men nearly kill demselves by using tramadol and all sorts..and after breakup..they will start shouting use and dump...

For this post , I would love to buy u a drink..but I'm sure we are not in the same geographic location....let me buy u recharge card
lol
Re: Tobi Bakre Will Use And Dump Alex, Dirty Igbo Girl - Man Says by rubio: 3:18am On Jun 18, 2018
Re: Tobi Bakre Will Use And Dump Alex, Dirty Igbo Girl - Man Says by donqx: 4:43am On Jun 18, 2018
ohhh
Re: Tobi Bakre Will Use And Dump Alex, Dirty Igbo Girl - Man Says by kabillion(m): 5:44am On Jun 18, 2018
Wetin concern u. You crushing on her n u are helpless.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sonia Ibrahim, Juliet Ibrahim's Younger Sister Slays In New Pictures / Peter Okoye And His Son Doing Press Up / Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.