Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,165 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Tobi Bakre Will Use And Dump Alex, Dirty Igbo Girl - Man Says - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tobi Bakre Will Use And Dump Alex, Dirty Igbo Girl - Man Says (37122 Views)

Tobi Bakre's Father, Alex, Miracle & Tobi Pictured Together / #BBNaija2018: Tobi Bakre May Not Be 23 Years Old After All (Photos) / Meet Tobi Bakre: BBNaija 2018 Contestant, A Banker & A Rich Kid (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tobi Bakre Will Use And Dump Alex, Dirty Igbo Girl - Man Says by Heartbender: 6:40am On Jun 18, 2018
You fine o. Kindly follow and I've stolen your quote on your page
mhizenugu:
What a dumb comment from a really dumb nigga..

1 Like

Re: Tobi Bakre Will Use And Dump Alex, Dirty Igbo Girl - Man Says by Nobody: 7:21am On Jun 18, 2018
Hate speech.
Re: Tobi Bakre Will Use And Dump Alex, Dirty Igbo Girl - Man Says by julaion: 8:08am On Jun 18, 2018
OneCorner:
Igbos and gold digging grin
No blame her. She’s just representing d Igbo nation with Nina grin
E pain am grin
the yoruba as a nation is 2nd dirtiest after the hauses
Re: Tobi Bakre Will Use And Dump Alex, Dirty Igbo Girl - Man Says by Horlufemi(m): 8:44am On Jun 18, 2018
africanusvu:
All u cheap Igbo slayqueens and whores who av been giving these uncastrated pigs chance to insult Igbo.ogaghi adiri unu na mma.foolish hungry girls.but I am proud of most of my sisters out there who respect their Igbo body.chimamanda Nwannem na ndi ozo.chukwu gozie unu.don't mind those bbnaij fools.ife onye acho ka ofu

Whatever any Yoruba person did to you. I'm sorry.

But you need to travel.
Re: Tobi Bakre Will Use And Dump Alex, Dirty Igbo Girl - Man Says by miniyi018(f): 8:51am On Jun 18, 2018
I don't support the insults and name calling. Am sure Alex had a home before BBN. It's okay if she wants to visit and spend some time but living indefinitely with him....!!?
Re: Tobi Bakre Will Use And Dump Alex, Dirty Igbo Girl - Man Says by Neoteny(m): 9:19am On Jun 18, 2018
enemyofprogress:
she also have the pusssy of a gorilla

I'm curious to know 2 things:

1. How you knew what a gorilla's puzzy looks like

2. How you knew Alex has one

grin

1 Like

Re: Tobi Bakre Will Use And Dump Alex, Dirty Igbo Girl - Man Says by OneCorner: 10:30am On Jun 18, 2018
julaion:

the yoruba as a nation is 2nd dirtiest after the hauses

Re: Tobi Bakre Will Use And Dump Alex, Dirty Igbo Girl - Man Says by enemyofprogress: 11:35am On Jun 18, 2018
Neoteny:

I'm curious to know 2 things:

1. How you knew what a gorilla's puzzy looks like

2. How you knew Alex has one

grin
is that your final answer?
Re: Tobi Bakre Will Use And Dump Alex, Dirty Igbo Girl - Man Says by DSDLIVEREPORT: 4:32pm On Jun 18, 2018
Rude and disrespectful. Your view doesn't represent the views of enlightened and educated Igbo men
Re: Tobi Bakre Will Use And Dump Alex, Dirty Igbo Girl - Man Says by Celerita: 5:02pm On Jun 18, 2018
oga what is your business ,please mind your own life and leave Alex alone is her life and who told you she has not gone to her house ,is poverty and no job that is giving you shark please you don't hav any reasonable thing to say sharp your mouth because Alex is not seeing you, on a yobolised level, you can go and hug the nearest transformer in your street Or 3rd mainland bridge is in vouge now fool at forty
Re: Tobi Bakre Will Use And Dump Alex, Dirty Igbo Girl - Man Says by Celerita: 5:13pm On Jun 18, 2018
joenelly or whatever you call your self what is your business if alex hav not gone home sice or are you dumb that you did not know wen she visited Enugu what is your stance please you can go and hug any nearest transformer in your street or d 3rd mainland bridge fool at forty , so na only you never hear say Alex bo dry see any body on a yobo level , idiot i pity any woman around you idiot
Re: Tobi Bakre Will Use And Dump Alex, Dirty Igbo Girl - Man Says by cptfash: 9:27am On Jun 23, 2018
why do u hate yoruba? why dont u people pack ur ghana mtk to onitsha,live yoruba land alone,pls note dat you are low to us,we cant enter competition with U

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sarah Ofili, Shares Her Bathroom Photos / Sunmbo And David Adeoye Welcome Their First Child Together / Toyin Aimakhu Was Transformed Into An Old Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.