Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Spiritual Reasons Why You Are Not Yet Married. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual Reasons Why You Are Not Yet Married. (839 Views)

Spiritual Reasons And Solutions For Delay in Marriage Among Christian Singles / Spiritual Reasons Why You Are Not Yet Married. / Spiritual Reasons Why You Are Not Yet Married. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spiritual Reasons Why You Are Not Yet Married. by Revadebola: 7:18am On Jun 17, 2018
SPIRITUAL REASONS WHY YOU ARE NOT YET MARRIED.

1. When there is an unbroken blood covenant or oath you had entered into.
2. If there is an ancestral covenant with demons or idols against your martial life.
3. When there is a generational curse.
4. If spiritual marriage has taken place in your life.
5. When there is an evil exchange of your marital destiny.
6. When someone has directly cursed your marital life.
7. Consequences of past sins or unrepentant sinful life.
8. Evil manipulation working against you.
9. Spells to make wrong marital choice.
10. Indulging in sexual sins.
11. If there are grudges or someone you haven't forgiven.
12. When there are specific Divine instructions you aren't obeying.

PRAYER POINTS :
1. Lord break every evil covenants against my marriage.
2. Oh God, destroy evil manipulation against my marriage.
3. In Jesus Name, Holy Spirit burn every spell on me.
4. Father, perfect my marriage.

SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE, ON YOUR WHATSAPP WITH +2349059270030, TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY AUDIO PRAYER .

CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.

FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP, +2349059270030.

SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.

"LIKE" my Facebook page, "Charles Adebola Ministries".

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Reasons Why You Are Not Yet Married. by nwamabo247(m): 7:48am On Jun 17, 2018
GOD HELP US
Re: Spiritual Reasons Why You Are Not Yet Married. by Jamiubond009(m): 7:49am On Jun 17, 2018
K
Re: Spiritual Reasons Why You Are Not Yet Married. by johnydon22(m): 8:48am On Jun 17, 2018
There are just too many idiots in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Spiritual Reasons Why You Are Not Yet Married. by ojmaroni247(m): 9:09am On Jun 17, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Spiritual Reasons Why You Are Not Yet Married. by sonofthunder: 2:04pm On Jun 17, 2018
Psalms 126:1 When the LORD turned again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream. 126:2 Then was our mouth filled with laughter, and our tongue with singing: then said they among the heathen, The LORD hath done great things for them. 126:3 The LORD hath done great things for us; whereof we are glad. 126:4 Turn again our captivity, O LORD, as the streams in the south. 126:5 They that sow in tears shall reap in joy. 126:6 He that goeth forth and weepeth, bearing precious seed, shall doubtless come again with rejoicing, bringing his sheaves with him.
Re: Spiritual Reasons Why You Are Not Yet Married. by sonofthunder: 2:05pm On Jun 17, 2018
johnydon22:
Job 38:2 Who is this that darkeneth counsel by words without knowledge?

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Reasons Why You Are Not Yet Married. by johnydon22(m): 2:15pm On Jun 17, 2018
sonofthunder:

Job 38:2 Who is this that darkeneth counsel by words without knowledge?

Here comes one
Re: Spiritual Reasons Why You Are Not Yet Married. by sonofthunder: 7:06pm On Jun 17, 2018
johnydon22:

Here comes one
and I hear you were a wise one...

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Reasons Why You Are Not Yet Married. by RussianKGB: 9:07pm On Jun 17, 2018
So many intellectually lazy, over zealously religious and highly deluded beings on nairaland. Some people really need help grin
Re: Spiritual Reasons Why You Are Not Yet Married. by sonofthunder: 7:31pm On Jun 20, 2018
RussianKGB:
So many intellectually lazy, over zealously religious and highly deluded beings on nairaland. Some people really need help grin
Job 35:13 Surely God will not hear vanity, neither will the Almighty regard it.

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Reasons Why You Are Not Yet Married. by sonofthunder: 7:33pm On Jun 20, 2018
Job
35:4 I will answer thee, and thy companions with thee.
35:6 If thou sinnest, what doest thou against him? or if thy transgressions be multiplied, what doest thou unto him?
35:7 If thou be righteous, what givest thou him? or what receiveth he of thine hand?
35:8 Thy wickedness may hurt a man as thou art; and thy righteousness may profit the son of man.

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Reasons Why You Are Not Yet Married. by GoodMuyis(m): 9:08pm On Jun 20, 2018
RussianKGB:

You the Hardworking show us your work, what have you invented.

johnydon22:

It's not a must for you to comment, if all you can intellectually write was insult.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Spiritual Reasons Why You Are Not Yet Married. by RussianKGB: 9:29pm On Jun 20, 2018
[s]
GoodMuyis:

You the Hardworking show us your work, what have you invented.

It's not a most for you to comment, if all you can intellectually write was insult.
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

Why Are The Words Of Jesus Distinguished By The Red Ink In Most Bible Versions? / Nigeria Is At The Verge Of A Breakup - Oyedepo / Deeper Life: Sister Married Outside Deeper Life, My Parents Still Pastors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.