Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,531 members, 7,812,652 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

Spiritual Reasons And Solutions For Delay in Marriage Among Christian Singles - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual Reasons And Solutions For Delay in Marriage Among Christian Singles (14053 Views)

Spiritual Reasons Why You Are Not Yet Married. / Spiritual Reasons Why You Are Not Yet Married. / Spiritual Reasons Why You Are Not Yet Married. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spiritual Reasons And Solutions For Delay in Marriage Among Christian Singles by ebubeson: 8:20am On Jan 22, 2023
Do you have a beautiful character, good manners, beauty or handsomeness, yet you are still single and unmarried? Or even if your character is not too good, yet those whom your character is better than are married with kids, yet you are still unmarried..

I will show reasons why you spiritual Reasons why you are single, and solutions.. (Make sure your repent and follow Jesus first)

Reasons
(1) Being Caged By the power of self-marriage. Some people may be married to themselves spiritually, and this may cause them to loose interest or might make them careless with pursuing marriage.

Solution: Fast between 12pm in the afternoon to 4am midnight, then pray and destroy the covenants, curses and foundation of the power of self marriage(pray for at least 4hours). Complete solution.

(2) Marriage to spirit spouses (spirit wife or spirit husband). This is a common issue known by many. It sometimes come with regular or periodic sex in the dream with a demon appearing with strange or familiar faces. This hinders marriage alot.

Solution: Fast from 12pm in the afternoon till 6am in the morning the next day....Prayer point: Break covenants, curses and spells linking you to spirit spouse, and destroy every dedication and foundation created for you with the spirit wife or husband.

(3) Power of Marital Delay: This may be caused by spiritual padlocks, witchcraft powers etc.. It may lead to undue wait or failure of marriage fulfilment, or may cause lingering wedding process..

Solution: Fast from 12:00 pm in the afternoon till 4:00 am the next day morning. Prayer point: I destroy every mystery of darkness of the power of marital Delay. I destroy the foundation of marital delay (4hours prayer)...

This insight is gotten from experience and from spiritual person or persons.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Spiritual Reasons And Solutions For Delay in Marriage Among Christian Singles by AnyanwuSilas: 8:27am On Jan 22, 2023
Total rubbish

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Spiritual Reasons And Solutions For Delay in Marriage Among Christian Singles by ebubeson: 8:29am On Jan 22, 2023
AnyanwuSilas:
Total rubbish
The carnal man cannot understand the things of the spirit.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Spiritual Reasons And Solutions For Delay in Marriage Among Christian Singles by chatinent: 8:33am On Jan 22, 2023
ebubeson:
The carnal man cannot understand the things of the spirit.

It's still total rubbish you wrote spiritually too.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spiritual Reasons And Solutions For Delay in Marriage Among Christian Singles by AntiChristian: 9:00am On Jan 22, 2023
grin

Seconded

Total nonsense!

13 Likes

Re: Spiritual Reasons And Solutions For Delay in Marriage Among Christian Singles by ratilokper: 9:14am On Jan 22, 2023
sad why believe these

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Spiritual Reasons And Solutions For Delay in Marriage Among Christian Singles by Homefingers: 9:14am On Jan 22, 2023
Reading ....

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Reasons And Solutions For Delay in Marriage Among Christian Singles by JoeEeL(m): 9:15am On Jan 22, 2023
Do black people really require a brain?

In this day and age, some dunces still believe in spiritual husband and wife.

Are you people serious at all? Are you sure you people want to move forward with d rest of d world?

19 Likes

Re: Spiritual Reasons And Solutions For Delay in Marriage Among Christian Singles by paxonel(m): 9:15am On Jan 22, 2023
MONKEY TALK

4 Likes

Re: Spiritual Reasons And Solutions For Delay in Marriage Among Christian Singles by Donald7610: 9:15am On Jan 22, 2023
I don't agree with you

2 Likes

Re: Spiritual Reasons And Solutions For Delay in Marriage Among Christian Singles by bluefilm: 9:17am On Jan 22, 2023
ebubeson:
Do you have a beautiful character, good manners, beauty or handsomeness, yet you are still single and unmarried? Or even if your character is not too good, yet those whom your character is better than are married with kids, yet you are still unmarried..

I will show reasons why you spiritual Reasons why you are single, and solutions.. (Make sure your repent and follow Jesus first)

Reasons
(1) Being Caged By the power of self-marriage. Some people may be married to themselves spiritually, and this may cause them to loose interest or might make them careless with pursuing marriage.

Solution: Fast between 12pm in the afternoon to 4am midnight, then pray and destroy the covenants, curses and foundation of the power of self marriage(pray for at least 4hours). Complete solution.

(2) Marriage to spirit spouses (spirit wife or spirit husband). This is a common issue known by many. It sometimes come with regular or periodic sex in the dream with a demon appearing with strange or familiar faces. This hinders marriage alot.

Solution: Fast from 12pm in the afternoon till 6am in the morning the next day....Prayer point: Break covenants, curses and spells linking you to spirit spouse, and destroy every dedication and foundation created for you with the spirit wife or husband.

(3) Power of Marital Delay: This may be caused by spiritual padlocks, witchcraft powers etc.. It may lead to undue wait or failure of marriage fulfilment, or may cause lingering wedding process..

Solution: Fast from 12:00 pm in the afternoon till 4:00 am the next day morning. Prayer point: I destroy every mystery of darkness of the power of marital Delay. I destroy the foundation of marital delay (4hours prayer)...

Complete balderdash and nonsense. angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spiritual Reasons And Solutions For Delay in Marriage Among Christian Singles by Reelmii: 9:17am On Jan 22, 2023
grin
Re: Spiritual Reasons And Solutions For Delay in Marriage Among Christian Singles by Elsueno: 9:17am On Jan 22, 2023
Now not only are u single & unmarried But malnourished too for starving urself.

And crazy due to sleep deprivation & shouting to break imaginary curses & covenants when u supposed enjoying a good nights rest

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spiritual Reasons And Solutions For Delay in Marriage Among Christian Singles by felixzo1(m): 9:18am On Jan 22, 2023
ebubeson:

Reasons

we Africans are unnecessarily superstitious, everything is attributed to something spiritual. the fact is young girls are not getting married because of social factors and economic factors. social factors in the sense that some ladies have lock them self up, and don't interact much to meet their future husbands. some are limited by location
the other reason is economic reason. most youths are under employed or unemployed there fore lack the financial capacity to marry and raise a family, some ladies are looking for rich men until the pass their prime, some their prime years were spent studying or in school. a lot of them are not ready to start small with any man, some are unlucky, some are unattractive and I'll mannered

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Spiritual Reasons And Solutions For Delay in Marriage Among Christian Singles by Antiochus(m): 9:18am On Jan 22, 2023
Nigerian economy sef na another big factor my brother. The economy aint smiling.

9 Likes

Re: Spiritual Reasons And Solutions For Delay in Marriage Among Christian Singles by Nobody: 9:19am On Jan 22, 2023
Emancipate yourselves from religious slavery. 😅

4 Likes

Re: Spiritual Reasons And Solutions For Delay in Marriage Among Christian Singles by zedegit: 9:21am On Jan 22, 2023
Hmm
Re: Spiritual Reasons And Solutions For Delay in Marriage Among Christian Singles by MuMuOnBail: 9:21am On Jan 22, 2023
na wa ooo

The day that many of this religious folks discovers that they is no formula or secret in getting married they will rest for good.

I have seen real whores getting married and happy before 30, while churchy virgins ladies still single till 35 with no man even saying hello to them till date.

They are things that are still beyond our understanding on earth.

Know this and know peaces; Some people still get away with evil and die peacefully in their old age.

If you think I am lying ask Queen Elizabeth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spiritual Reasons And Solutions For Delay in Marriage Among Christian Singles by vickydevoka(m): 9:23am On Jan 22, 2023
ratilokper:
sad how do you still believe these type of things
I swear
Re: Spiritual Reasons And Solutions For Delay in Marriage Among Christian Singles by Moblux(m): 9:24am On Jan 22, 2023
Rubbish...nothing spiritual about delayed marriage
Re: Spiritual Reasons And Solutions For Delay in Marriage Among Christian Singles by TheGift: 9:26am On Jan 22, 2023
ebubeson:

Reasons

The solution is to stop seeing single hood as a curse and a problem to be solved.

Meanwhile you gave all this advise to Christians without any single scripture to support your point. How?

4 Likes

Re: Spiritual Reasons And Solutions For Delay in Marriage Among Christian Singles by Whyte96(m): 9:28am On Jan 22, 2023
Nonsense and rubbish. Ashawo know dey do all dis rubbish u dey talk, yet dem get good husband.
Re: Spiritual Reasons And Solutions For Delay in Marriage Among Christian Singles by jpmoriarti(m): 9:28am On Jan 22, 2023
Total rubbish and utter nonsense!!🙄🙄

Please how many people did Christ found husbands and wives for in the bible?

Mary and Martha ate with Christ, even listened from his feet but there was no single record in the bible of Christ finding husband for them or even any mention of them being married.

So, what OP is saying here, is totally un-christ like. Absolutely no backing from scriptures😬

Christ has no business whether or not you're married. Only interest of Christ is the salvation of your soul.

Please OP, learn first before coming online to spew utter trash

5 Likes

Re: Spiritual Reasons And Solutions For Delay in Marriage Among Christian Singles by Alexbio: 9:29am On Jan 22, 2023
ebubeson:

Reasons

Fantastic!!!
Life no easy Sha!

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Reasons And Solutions For Delay in Marriage Among Christian Singles by ApostlePaul14: 9:31am On Jan 22, 2023
This OP is a dropout spiritually, how can u fast from 12pm to 4am(12noon to 4 in d morning). I know he wants to get more comments

3 Likes

Re: Spiritual Reasons And Solutions For Delay in Marriage Among Christian Singles by casualobserver: 9:31am On Jan 22, 2023
The reason why there is a delay on marriage and many singles is simple:

Christianity promotes monogamy, the are many men but few eligible men. The eligible men get married and Christian women turn to side chicks to the eligible men. The next caliber of men who are left do not want to marry another man’s side chick.

Secondly, the church does not counsel “modern” women properly about submissiveness, dangers of feminism etc and the role of women in the family and d society. So we end up with a lot of “modern” professionally successful Christian women who are not appealing to the few eligible men as wives and life partners. Instead the church encourages prayer and fasting without addressing the real issues….modern women are not attractive life partners.

Thirdly men increasingly delay marriage until they are financially stable and when they attain financial stability they go for young/younger women. Women also delay marriage because they want to pursue a career but unlike men by the time they are ready to settle down, their options are limited. Plus “modern” career women tend to be aggressive and less feminine. These traits may be required to succeed in many professions but these traits unattractive to men.

It really is that simple.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Spiritual Reasons And Solutions For Delay in Marriage Among Christian Singles by TheGift: 9:31am On Jan 22, 2023
ebubeson:

Reasons

This is the most unscriptural advice I have heard.

No wonder you did not quote a single scripture to support.

Not surprising because you are advising us based on your experience and what some "spiritual persons" said.

Better go and study your Bible before you lead people astray.

2 Likes

Re: Spiritual Reasons And Solutions For Delay in Marriage Among Christian Singles by seeyounow: 9:32am On Jan 22, 2023
ebubeson:

Reasons

it should not be

Re: Spiritual Reasons And Solutions For Delay in Marriage Among Christian Singles by Baoo4eva(m): 9:32am On Jan 22, 2023
We need to start taking responsibility for our own actions, and stop blaming spirituality for our predicament.

Some keeps doing the same thing but expect a different result because he is fasting and praying.

And our education isn't helping either. People need to travel to places where things work and see that, despite the spirituality, people are the main determinant of their own future, some people will be purely lucky , some won't, but most will be in-between.

4 Likes

Re: Spiritual Reasons And Solutions For Delay in Marriage Among Christian Singles by Fiscus105(m): 9:32am On Jan 22, 2023
AnyanwuSilas:
Total rubbish

For people like you, who are spiritual blind.

Keep on shouting marriage is scam, blaming everything on husband or wife and forget that spiritual forces can also be a problem..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Last Words Of Famous People -- Anton LeVey / Happy All Saints' Day To Catholic: You Too Can Be A Saint! / The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.