Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

How To Install And Use Whatsapp Without Phone Number - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Install And Use Whatsapp Without Phone Number (2044 Views)

I Keep Getting Banned On Whatsapp Without Doing Anything / How To Chat With Anybody On Whatsapp Without Saving Their Number First / How To Use Whatsapp Without SIM Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Install And Use Whatsapp Without Phone Number by SpecsDevices: 9:14am On Jun 17, 2018
Every WhatsApp user is familiar with the phone number verification process when creating a WhatsApp account. It’s an important prerequisite to creating a WhatsApp account all over the world.

Interestingly, I was working on a project which required me to create a WhatsApp account just for testing purposes. Obviously, I wasn’t going to use to my phone number. I had no other phone numbers that were free for use. That was when it occurred to me that there is no now to open a WhatsApp account without a phone number.

I swung into Google to see if there were methods to create a WhatsApp account without phone number and boom, I came up with one. It’s not rocket science neither is it hard. Just a little trick application and you’ve got yourself a WhatsApp account with no SIM card. Actually, it’s more of a virtual number made possible via an app called Textnow.

Want to know more, read on.

How To Activate Whatsapp Account Without a Mobile Number
First off, you are required to download and install TextNow App from here.
Open text now app after installation and find your unique phone number.
Open WhatsApp on your device.
Enter the mobile number from TextNow App as your mobile number.
Whatsapp will send you an SMS verification but it will not be delivered. You need to wait for some minute for the call me button to show up
Open back the TextNow App to receive a call from WhatsApp. Get your verification code and note it.
Enter the code in WhatsApp to successfully activate your WhatsApp account a without sim card

See More Here --- https://specsdevices.com/install-use-whatsapp-without-phone-number/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Install And Use Whatsapp Without Phone Number by donprosper6(m): 2:11pm On Jun 17, 2018
didn't work for me , " it's not a valid for the country. United States. that's the error message I get
Re: How To Install And Use Whatsapp Without Phone Number by maleekm: 4:54pm On Jun 17, 2018
Change IP
donprosper6:
didn't work for me , " it's not a valid for the country. United States. that's the error message I get
Re: How To Install And Use Whatsapp Without Phone Number by donprosper6(m): 5:28pm On Jun 17, 2018
maleekm:
Change IP
I changed ip
Re: How To Install And Use Whatsapp Without Phone Number by falcon01: 11:56pm On Jun 17, 2018
Dumb post

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Unlocked Etisalat Huawei Zte Mf65 Mifi For Sale! / American Used Samsung Galaxy Note 9 For Sale / Help Me Choose Between LG G5 And Nokia X5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.