Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,120 members, 7,953,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:42 PM

Daddy's Love - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Daddy's Love (343 Views)

My Daddy's First Wife Is Staying With Us / Should I Take My Baby Daddy Back Or Move On ? / If Your Wife Does Not Call You Lord But Calls Her Pastor Daddy, Send Her Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Daddy's Love by Vivianoasis(f): 10:49am On Jun 17, 2018
"One of the greatest gifts my father gave me - unintentionally - was witnessing the courage with which he bore adversity. We had a bit of a rollercoaster life with some really challenging periods. He was always unshaken, completely tranquil, the same ebullient, laughing, jovial man." Ben Okri.

This quote best describes the memory I have about my Father. He was a selfless man who loved all. He always believed that it was best to live peacefully with all men.

All the years I was fortunate to have him around one thing was unique to me, I never heard him raise his voice at my mom. I always used to wonder if they never quarreled or had arguments, lol.

He taught me not to look down on anyone, to share with those who didn't have, to accommodate people in need.

Oh how I miss having you around daddy! Your little girl is now a grown woman and I know you would have been very proud of the lady I turned into. Your time with me was short but in it you taught me how to face life's struggles because I watched you deal with yours.

Exactly this month 12years ago, you left to your place of rest, continue to watch over us daddy!

Even though I miss you, I will love you forever because you gave me the opportunity to be human.

On this father's day, I remember you fondly because it coincides with your demise.

As for you out there whose father is still alive, please celebrate him! Tell him how much you love him, thank him for the sacrifices he made on behalf of your family, appreciate him with gifts. Do all these now he's with you because tomorrow might be too late!

Fathers provides us with that pillar of strength to deal with life's adversities. They go to any length to make sure things work out just fine for us. This is a special opportunity to celebrate them.

Happy father's day to all the amazing dads all over the world!!!

I celebrate you all for loving and protecting your families!!!

For more interesting posts, check:
www.nakedwithvivian.com
Re: Daddy's Love by Vivianoasis(f): 10:32pm On Jul 27, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Breast Care Kit / Busy Mum Hacks For Fast Healthy Children’s Meals / A Female Home Tutor Is Available For Your Kids Now In Port-harcourt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.