Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

Why Is Emeka Ike Hated By Many? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Is Emeka Ike Hated By Many? (2185 Views)

Poll: Do you like Emeka Ike

Yes: 58% (10 votes)
No: 41% (7 votes)
This poll has ended

Karen Igho : 'I was once the most hated person on the planet' / Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ / Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Emeka Ike Hated By Many? by sima(f): 6:24pm On Jun 03, 2010
I've never met a single person that likes him,  I dont like him either cuz i think is overly ANNOYING and there's just something boring about him.
I think it's a curse oo cuz i use to love this guy and his acting before so does so many people,  but all of a sudden the world turned against him.
He better go for deliverance o.  lipsrsealed

[img]http://3.bp..com/_u3lFqBksmrE/SedvtFIxViI/AAAAAAAATiw/D1j5FPcfiDo/s400/normal_Emeka_Ike.jpg[/img]

Re: Why Is Emeka Ike Hated By Many? by mamagee3(f): 7:22pm On Jun 03, 2010
Isn't he the same scumbag that stated in quote that "He loves being arrogant"? undecided

That's probably the reason he's hated by many.
Re: Why Is Emeka Ike Hated By Many? by Newest: 7:58pm On Jun 03, 2010
I dont hate him thou, but i was surprised when he won the GUS and i was at home that day watching with my family, can u believe no one congratulated this guy, My Bro G/F even said the guy likes wearing ABA made, and all the girls at home chorused YES
Re: Why Is Emeka Ike Hated By Many? by eddy1977(m): 2:45am On Jun 04, 2010
I would prefer him to baffons like

desmond elliot
jim lawson
ken okwonkwo
muna obiakwe
john okafor
Re: Why Is Emeka Ike Hated By Many? by chelseabmw(m): 4:03am On Jun 04, 2010
i dont hate him.i love emeka very much,i don't know were u got all this ur stories from
Re: Why Is Emeka Ike Hated By Many? by tosinaded(m): 8:31am On Jun 04, 2010
na beef go kill sum people jare!
Re: Why Is Emeka Ike Hated By Many? by damilola15: 5:55pm On Jun 04, 2010
@poster.
you may be right.
Re: Why Is Emeka Ike Hated By Many? by Newest: 7:25pm On Jun 04, 2010
chelseabmw:

i dont hate him.i love emeka very much,i don't know were u got all this your stories from

Maybe cause u dont relate with people, u should have just made ur own choice and roll out
Re: Why Is Emeka Ike Hated By Many? by Valto(m): 10:40am On Jun 06, 2010
@poster, ur entitled to ur own opinion. emeka ike is one of the most responsible married nollywood actor of all time. how many times did u get to hear anything bad(infedelity) about him. u hated him, but there many ppl dat love his way of life,
Re: Why Is Emeka Ike Hated By Many? by djeezy(m): 12:33pm On Jun 06, 2010
i think he's cool; when you judge people you have no time to love them. If he's a nerd and wears ABA cloths, it simply means he's obssessed with a particular interest and that is to be succesful, if he's arrogant, there are other qualities to make up for that, ipso facto.
Re: Why Is Emeka Ike Hated By Many? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 06, 2010
for me I like him Do I care whether people like him or not? NO!
Re: Why Is Emeka Ike Hated By Many? by Nakele(f): 4:43pm On Jun 07, 2010
ARGGGGGGGG, I HATE HIM BECAUSE OF HIS INABILITY TO ACT, HE IS SO DISGUSTING, DIRTY AND HIS ENGLISH IS SO WACKY.
HE JUST IRRITATE THE HELL OUTTA ME.

THE GUY SHOULD JUST RETIRE AND GO TOO THE FARM,,,,,,,,,,,WHAT KIND OF WAHALA BE DIS HE IS SUCH A BAD NEWS PERIOD,,,,,,,,.

I DON'T EVEN WATCH HER MOVIES, IF I SEE HER MOVIE ON CHANNEL 114/115 I ALWAYS COMPLETELY SWITCH THE TV OFF, EVEN THERS GENNY OR STEPH OR MERCY AS CO-ACTRESSES IN IT, AS LONG AS EMEKA IS IN, I SWITCH OFF MY TV,

(1) (Reply)

Rihanna Reveals Killer Bikini Body, Post Snaps From Thialand / Impossible:maheeda Posts Bare Pictures Of Her Crotch Line / Photo: Tonto Dikeh Shares ‘surulere’ Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.