Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Soldier Who Escaped Attack On Her Wedding Day Killed In Fatal Accident. Photos - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Soldier Who Escaped Attack On Her Wedding Day Killed In Fatal Accident. Photos (50099 Views)

Abuja Corps Member Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) / See The Man That Came Out From Car That Split Into Two After Accident. Photos / Photos Of 8 Edo Indigenes Who Died In Fatal Accident On Return From Spain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Who Escaped Attack On Her Wedding Day Killed In Fatal Accident. Photos by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:59pm On Jun 17, 2018
Rest On Gallant Soldier embarassed

God Bless the Nigeria Armed Forces
Re: Soldier Who Escaped Attack On Her Wedding Day Killed In Fatal Accident. Photos by maxzzo1(m): 7:59pm On Jun 17, 2018
Her village people strong
Re: Soldier Who Escaped Attack On Her Wedding Day Killed In Fatal Accident. Photos by SaintChukz(m): 8:02pm On Jun 17, 2018
Hello Nairalanders,

Please kindly take a few seconds off football to help with your votes. A vote for Richesse Dieu will count heavily and will be a blessing. We are almost there just a few more votes and we'll top this award category.

Please Vote For Richesse Dieu Ushers in the link below.

bitdotly/2kIQORk

[pls kindly replace the written dot with (•)]

Page 6

Next rated Ushering category - RichesseDieu Ushers

Voting ends @ midnight today.

Thanks.

Re: Soldier Who Escaped Attack On Her Wedding Day Killed In Fatal Accident. Photos by innocential3032(m): 8:13pm On Jun 17, 2018
rip
Re: Soldier Who Escaped Attack On Her Wedding Day Killed In Fatal Accident. Photos by Cloud007: 8:18pm On Jun 17, 2018
She was not vigilant.... No one to tell her she was being followed with interest by .... undecided
Re: Soldier Who Escaped Attack On Her Wedding Day Killed In Fatal Accident. Photos by Prechy08(m): 8:27pm On Jun 17, 2018
Abeg where port Harcourt / Lagos express way dey?
Re: Soldier Who Escaped Attack On Her Wedding Day Killed In Fatal Accident. Photos by HisSexcellency(m): 8:30pm On Jun 17, 2018
TolaTea:
When you abandoned the guy that helped you to get machinery that wrote your WAEC with which you joined the Nigeria Army. After successful career in the army, you went to marry another soldier.
Seems you know something that we don't know in this matter
Re: Soldier Who Escaped Attack On Her Wedding Day Killed In Fatal Accident. Photos by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 17, 2018
RIP... cry cry
Her name sounds Indian
Re: Soldier Who Escaped Attack On Her Wedding Day Killed In Fatal Accident. Photos by ejyke84: 8:45pm On Jun 17, 2018
May Ogun kill u and your entire generation. How dare u use such obnoxious word on the dead? Moreover somebody's wife.people I know very well.You are just a natural born hater.Was she the one that offended u? Pack your useless anger and burn to ashes in hell.Wicked soul.wish u what u wish your evil self.Arrant nonsense!!!!!!!!
Re: Soldier Who Escaped Attack On Her Wedding Day Killed In Fatal Accident. Photos by ejyke84: 8:46pm On Jun 17, 2018
milemimi93:

each time I see ho.es dying my soul delights. Last was a female lawyer now a female soldier next should be a female medical doc.

Qoute me at ur own peril.

I have seen a hell lot from women so I don't pity them.

If u were in my shoes u won't move an inch
Re: Soldier Who Escaped Attack On Her Wedding Day Killed In Fatal Accident. Photos by ejyke84: 8:47pm On Jun 17, 2018
milemimi93:

each time I see ho.es dying my soul delights. Last was a female lawyer now a female soldier next should be a female medical doc.

If u were in my shoes u won't move anMay Ogun kill u and your entire generation. How dare u use such obnoxious word on the dead? Moreover somebody's wife.people I know very well.You are just a natural born hater.Was she the one that offended u? Pack your useless anger and burn to ashes in hell.Wicked soul.wish u what u wish your evil self.Arrant nonsense!!!!!!! inch
Re: Soldier Who Escaped Attack On Her Wedding Day Killed In Fatal Accident. Photos by ejyke84: 8:50pm On Jun 17, 2018
milemimi93:

May Ogun kill u and your entire generation. How dare u use such obnoxious word on the dead? Moreover somebody's wife.people I know very well.You are just a natural born hater.Was she the one that offended u? Pack your useless anger and burn to ashes in hell.Wicked soul.wish u what u wish your evil self.Arrant nonsense!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Soldier Who Escaped Attack On Her Wedding Day Killed In Fatal Accident. Photos by Crossbow(m): 8:53pm On Jun 17, 2018
milemimi93:

Baba nor just carry phone dey type.. Use ur sense too.. What have women done to u? Just be bold enough and tell us.. Everything that has been done to u was due to ur lustful and myopic nature.. Women played you and you are taking it out on a gallant lady.. Bros nor be so..

1 Like

Re: Soldier Who Escaped Attack On Her Wedding Day Killed In Fatal Accident. Photos by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 17, 2018
1StopRudeness:
Final destination paroles......if u k own u know...

Sometimes I fear all these story movie writers
Same thing crossed my mind o
Re: Soldier Who Escaped Attack On Her Wedding Day Killed In Fatal Accident. Photos by kmaster007: 8:58pm On Jun 17, 2018
dem dey follow her seriously... dey village pples follow her u dey see her end... blacky
Re: Soldier Who Escaped Attack On Her Wedding Day Killed In Fatal Accident. Photos by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 17, 2018
milemimi93:

Don't even know what to say to u sef...
Re: Soldier Who Escaped Attack On Her Wedding Day Killed In Fatal Accident. Photos by Dacronym(m): 9:20pm On Jun 17, 2018
HisSexcellency:
I just confirmed from a very reliable source who doesn't want to be named due to the sensitivity of the matter, that she was closely being followed by the village people.
I trust you
Let's have fun let's joke around abi na
Re: Soldier Who Escaped Attack On Her Wedding Day Killed In Fatal Accident. Photos by raph101(m): 9:33pm On Jun 17, 2018
HisSexcellency:
I just confirmed from a very reliable source who doesn't want to be named due to the sensitivity of the matter, that she was closely being followed by the village people.

anyone that disapproves of this ur comment should av his destiny cremated by village witches!
Re: Soldier Who Escaped Attack On Her Wedding Day Killed In Fatal Accident. Photos by thanki410(m): 9:34pm On Jun 17, 2018
Careless driving upandan... Even truck pushers nw kill people with speed.. Rip aunty, you were just dodging it till this one... You died brave.... Stay ancestral !
Re: Soldier Who Escaped Attack On Her Wedding Day Killed In Fatal Accident. Photos by fortune1968: 9:41pm On Jun 17, 2018
HisSexcellency:
Silly talk
Re: Soldier Who Escaped Attack On Her Wedding Day Killed In Fatal Accident. Photos by Gloriao(f): 9:44pm On Jun 17, 2018
Dear Original Poster,

How authentic is this news? What I find inconsistent are the names. The name mentioned in the body of the write up is different from that on her uniform.

Please explain this. If you can't, then Nairalanders should disregard the news.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Who Escaped Attack On Her Wedding Day Killed In Fatal Accident. Photos by Jane1234f(f): 10:04pm On Jun 17, 2018
milemimi93:

I have also seen a whole lot from men but God forbid that I should be delighted in my follow human's death..we are going to die after all
Re: Soldier Who Escaped Attack On Her Wedding Day Killed In Fatal Accident. Photos by milemimi93(m): 10:10pm On Jun 17, 2018
Jane1234f:
I have also seen a whole lot from men but God forbid that I should be delighted in my follow human's death..we are going to die after all

You deserve whatever you see from men.. Y'all are written_off.

Useless who.res
Re: Soldier Who Escaped Attack On Her Wedding Day Killed In Fatal Accident. Photos by Jane1234f(f): 10:17pm On Jun 17, 2018
milemimi93:

You deserve whatever you see from men.. Y'all are written_off.

Useless who.res
You also deserve whatever you see from women... you are just a mistake of a man
Re: Soldier Who Escaped Attack On Her Wedding Day Killed In Fatal Accident. Photos by milemimi93(m): 10:21pm On Jun 17, 2018
Jane1234f:
You also deserve whatever you see from women... you are just a mistake of a man

Fvck off my mention b!tch
Re: Soldier Who Escaped Attack On Her Wedding Day Killed In Fatal Accident. Photos by dat9jaguy(m): 10:31pm On Jun 17, 2018
Gloriao:
Dear Original Poster,

How authentic is this news? What I find inconsistent are the names. The name mentioned in the body of the write up is different from that on her uniform.

Please explain this. If you can't, then Nairalanders should disregard the news.

Thanks.

It is fake news.
You are observant.
Most people in this forum are what i call 'kick and follow' .
OP well done o.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Who Escaped Attack On Her Wedding Day Killed In Fatal Accident. Photos by OCHOdee(f): 10:44pm On Jun 17, 2018
Ohhhhh cry this reminds me of that movie- FINAL DESTINATION

REST IN PEACE, SOLDIER
Re: Soldier Who Escaped Attack On Her Wedding Day Killed In Fatal Accident. Photos by Tinyemeka(m): 10:47pm On Jun 17, 2018
pyyxxaro:
Pls permit me to blame Buhari and Super Eagles for this sad

I said Pls oh lipsrsealed

Your plea is accepted.

Carry on!
Re: Soldier Who Escaped Attack On Her Wedding Day Killed In Fatal Accident. Photos by maasoap(m): 11:00pm On Jun 17, 2018
BreakupNigeria:
Sad, but is there any road known as Port Harcourt/Lagos express way?? Or do they mean East-west road!? Terrible country, there are just a million and one thing that could kill someone in this hell-hole. If it is not Boko Haram, it is fulani herdsmen or bad roads, Buhari induced recession etc. Smh.

Not necessarily bad roads but reckless driving on a good road.
Re: Soldier Who Escaped Attack On Her Wedding Day Killed In Fatal Accident. Photos by onomeabuja: 11:26pm On Jun 17, 2018
HisSexcellency:
ENJOY NAIRALAND WHILE IT LAST

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Most Popular Bus Stops In Lagos / Truck Conveying Excreta Falls On Odo Iyalaro Bridge; Spills Content On Road(pix) / Postpone U.s Trip For Now Presidency Urges Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.