Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,530 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 - Travel (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (587966 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (526) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by MaroCruz(m): 9:24pm On Jun 25, 2018
Lalaski001:

Are you using the same bank I used (Stanbic IBTC Bank)?
Was it their head office in Walter Carrington you went to??

If yes, then you have nothing to worry about.
Just be ready for the delay and the charges.

I am using Fidelity Bank, hopefully everything works fine. If it doesn't work, I'll fund from dorm acct.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dailydolar(m): 9:24pm On Jun 25, 2018
MaroCruz:

PTDF Scholarship is for Oil and Gas industry related courses only. Also they specify the institutions and courses you are allowed to take, which is so much of a restriction for most of us who wanted to apply
OK sir if you say related but I applied to chemistry check very well I didn't get the schorlaship anyway but I even saw many other MSC. Well I didn't hear from them so.may be I will even log in and check the portal again. Please people that apply did you receive any mail from them once accepted
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by MaroCruz(m): 9:25pm On Jun 25, 2018
princejck:
Hello guys, my sister would like to apply for a German Student Visa, but she doesnt have her Primary Leaving School Certificate... can someone please advice me on what she should do.

Thanks

There's now more emphasis on that document, please advise her to go get it!!!

She should apply to her primary school for a re-issuance of the cert

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dailydolar(m): 9:29pm On Jun 25, 2018
funmismallz:
Thank you MaroCruz. I have sent him an email.
replied
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by MaroCruz(m): 9:31pm On Jun 25, 2018
dailydolar:
OK sir if you say related but I applied to chemistry check very well I didn't get the schorlaship anyway but I even saw many other MSC. Well I didn't hear from them so.may be I will even log in and check the portal again. Please people that apply did you receive any mail from them once accepted

Chemistry is related to oil and gas tho. You said you saw many other MSc, on which site? DAAD's or PTDF?

For your DAAD application, did you apply to PTDF first before applying to DAAD? Cos I think the DAAD Nigerian scholarship was a strategic partnership between DAAD and PTDF.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Mike2018: 9:36pm On Jun 25, 2018
Hello house plz I need ur help and guid.. I went for interview on 7th of this month via language course and all my credentials was taking except my passport and till now I have not heard from de embassy please advise me de implication of my taking my passport form me is it normal? Plz ur urgent response needed. Thanks everyone...
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Hulkimiliano(m): 10:04pm On Jun 25, 2018
thattallboi:

Msc Nanoscience
Uniassist Evaluation 2.2
Yes.Uniassist forwarded the evaluation to all the schools
U mean d same d same evaluation to diff schools or diff evaluation to diff schools
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by samajayi1(m): 10:27pm On Jun 25, 2018
MaroCruz:

Congratulations Brethren. I'm using your guidelines concerning Form A. At the point when I was collecting the form from the account officer, she was adamant that, to use Form A, I must be paying directly into the school's acct not my blocked acct.

But I insisted on collecting the form still, told her we should still try since I know of someone that used it successfully of recent. Meanwhile, I have all the necessary documents required for the process.

Do I have any course to worry?

Pls what exchange rate is bank giving with the form A, is it cheaper than the rate on abokifx.com?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dailydolar(m): 10:28pm On Jun 25, 2018
If you know you are going to university of Bremen pm let's collabo
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by savio93(m): 10:33pm On Jun 25, 2018
Pecky2222:

Congrats wen did u apply...
Been a long while. In short I think a week after the admission opened. Has my interview last Thursday.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by samajayi1(m): 10:33pm On Jun 25, 2018
Lalaski001:

Are you using the same bank I used (Stanbic IBTC Bank)?
Was it their head office in Walter Carrington you went to??

If yes, then you have nothing to worry about.
Just be ready for the delay and the charges.

Pls what exchange rate did they give you. Is it lower than rate displayed on abokifx.com for that day?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by thattallboi(m): 10:41pm On Jun 25, 2018
Hulkimiliano:

U mean d same d same evaluation to diff schools or diff evaluation to diff schools

The same evaluation...
Havent you gotten a reply from uniassist since you applied?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dawtune(m): 10:43pm On Jun 25, 2018
dailydolar:
If you know you are going to university of Bremen pm let's collabo
I am
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Hulkimiliano(m): 10:54pm On Jun 25, 2018
thattallboi:

The same evaluation...
Havent you gotten a reply from uniassist since you applied?
They just confirmed my payment last week and my docs too
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Pecky2222: 10:58pm On Jun 25, 2018
savio93:

Been a long while. In short I think a week after the admission opened. Has my interview last Thursday.

Kk...congrats again

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Rosicky7(m): 11:25pm On Jun 25, 2018
Please o, who else has been admitted to RWTH? I need company o
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by MaroCruz(m): 11:29pm On Jun 25, 2018
samajayi1:

Pls what exchange rate is bank giving with the form A, is it cheaper than the rate on abokifx.com?

I'll ask tomorrow when I get to the bank to submit the form
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Kenthumphz(m): 12:16am On Jun 26, 2018
adedejioluwaseu:

Thanks bro...Have bn able to submit my documents too....Have they sent your documents back? If yes, how many days did it take?

A week. Am with my visa now. Jejely waiting to leave

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by viktore: 4:46am On Jun 26, 2018
funmismallz:
Hello house! Please who is going to University of Bremen in October? I paid my semester fee last week Friday and I'm yet to get a confirmation slip from the school. I have called and mailed them, no response yet. I'm beginning to get worried because the payment is due for 30th of June. (note the only thing I have is the Fund transfer telex copy)

Same here. I checked their FAQ and found out that they don't send any confirmation mail. If you filled the bank transfer form and got an alert from your bank, YOU ARE FINE.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by princejck: 5:01am On Jun 26, 2018
MaroCruz:

She can go ahead, from testimonies on here, it should be waived

Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by freakky(m): 5:43am On Jun 26, 2018
Kenthumphz:

A week. Am with my visa now. Jejely waiting to leave
Wow congrats when are you expected to resume?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by billiondd: 6:01am On Jun 26, 2018
Wow... good job guys
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by happystep(m): 6:18am On Jun 26, 2018
dwali386:
@anselotty University of Leibniz Hannover... Their deadline is July 15th.. I'm sending my documents soon via dhl. But iv already applied online...print the form and attach it to your documents when sending via postal mail. Another one is university of Potsdam but there procedures sha...
So you joined me in application to this sluggish Hannover schools. There admission may come in September. I wonder how I would book for interview. Anyway I pray they accept to shift it to Summer, if I get the admission.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by funmismallz: 7:02am On Jun 26, 2018
Yes! Got a Fund Transfer Telex from the bank. Are you for Bremen too? Please PM Dailydollar so he add you to the group chat
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Mike2018: 7:08am On Jun 26, 2018
Hello house plz I need ur help and guid.. I went for interview on 7th of this month via language course and all my credentials was taking except my passport and till now I have not heard from de embassy please advise me de implication of my taking my passport form me is it normal? Plz ur urgent response needed. Thanks everyone...
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by freakky(m): 7:21am On Jun 26, 2018
Mike2018:
It is too early to hear from them
And they don't collect your passport from you to keep with them they return it to you after your interview
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by diego2015(m): 7:25am On Jun 26, 2018
Mike2018:
after interview, they give you back your passport
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dwali386: 7:31am On Jun 26, 2018
Lalaski001:

I sent you a pm bro, I want get an info from you, kindly respond.
Savio93 did you send ur applications for Bayreuth via postal mail or just email?

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (526)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.