Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 - Travel (248) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (589333 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) ... (526) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Oludrex(m): 9:55am On Sep 29, 2018
nwigwemark:

Please guys i got this mail from Uni-assist. Please someone should help me with the way out. Please gurus in the house kindly help me out

Uni Kiel - Master 1-Fach - Economics
We regret to inform you that your application could not yet be forwarded to the university you
applied to.
Reason(s):
Unfortunately, this application is incomplete.
The following documents are still missing or do not meet the formal requirements:
Module manuals
Generally, missing documents can be handed in until the end of the application deadline. Please
pay attention to the university's application deadline.
Please sir, what's your email.?
I will like to send you some mail
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by lambotee(m): 10:10am On Sep 29, 2018
Nellso:
Go to FCT high court in Maitama. Ask of the librarian. Be nice to him, and he "might" do 100 naira per page for you. Good luck.

thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by lambotee(m): 10:15am On Sep 29, 2018
the 2 schools I applied to said I should pay application/processing fee

TUK 100euro through school website but no provision for Card payment ( how do i go about this)

the second is through Uni-assit , University of Kessel
75 euro
how can i make the payment for them
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by tunchyluv(m): 10:24am On Sep 29, 2018
hillshark:
Please i want to know how long it takes to get back my original documents, its been 8 days since i did my Interview. I have been tracking the parcel but no info.

Stop tracking the parcel.
The next thing you should be expecting is a mail from the consulate requesting for the following
your passport
a travel health insurance, valid for six months starting from the date of travel
(plus one photo copy)

Your original documents will come back to you with your stamped passport hopefully.
Be patient and always check your mail..
Best of luck

5 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by tunchyluv(m): 10:28am On Sep 29, 2018
mariaattah:

Please what's the GPA n language proficiency u use to get the admission.
I have rejected twice by the school just asking to know actually because newbies to be fully prepared

TOEFL
My cgpa was 3.49

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by abjecht(m): 10:44am On Sep 29, 2018
Does any one know if the embassy observe Nigerian holidays especially October 1st?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nellso: 11:43am On Sep 29, 2018
No, they don't
abjecht:
Does any one know if the embassy observe Nigerian holidays especially October 1st?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Samsmithweb88: 11:48am On Sep 29, 2018
Nellso:
No, they don't
Meaning they will be open for service on Monday October 1st?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Northmaza: 12:07pm On Sep 29, 2018
Hello My husband got a job in Germany and already have all the documents and signed all papers but need to get an early date.

Can you help recommend someone trusted to help in getting an early date.

What are the rates.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by mekanta7(m): 12:40pm On Sep 29, 2018
Nellso:
No, they don't
Yes they do observe October 1st. Are they in Dutch Land that they won't observe our laws.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by mekanta7(m): 12:42pm On Sep 29, 2018
abjecht:
Yes they do.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Samsmithweb88: 12:57pm On Sep 29, 2018
mekanta7:

Yes they do observe October 1st. Are they in Dutch Land that they won't observe our laws.

Embassies don't have to abide by laws of their host country especially when it has to do with public Holiday's. embassies are seen as sovereign state within a nation. its why the Nigerian Police force for instant can't arrest anyone within the premises of any embassy.. But don't know if the German embassy observe Nigeria Independence Day though
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by okafor1989: 1:27pm On Sep 29, 2018
mekanta7:

Oga for ur information they only observe their own public holidays and not Nigeria and if u must know that embassy is regard as Dutch land.. Thank u.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by bamdexfarms(m): 1:40pm On Sep 29, 2018
The embassy/consulate of a country in another country is regarded as a sovereign soil! Once you step into the premises of The German Consulate/Embassy, you are on German soil and you are bound to the laws of Germany. Only German holidays are observed in the Embassy/consulate. Oct 1st is NOT a German public holiday. Instead, the reunification day will be observed at the consulate. FYI, Julian Assange of wikileaks is wanted by the UK authorities and has been living in asylum in the Ecuadorian Embassy (foreign soil) in London since 2012.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Samsmithweb88: 1:58pm On Sep 29, 2018
bamdexfarms:
The embassy/consulate of a country in another country is regarded as a sovereign soil! Once you step into the premises of The German Consulate/Embassy, you are on German soil and you are bound to the laws of Germany. Only German holidays are observed in the Embassy/consulate. Oct 1st is NOT a German public holiday. Instead, the reunification day will be observed at the consulate. FYI, Julian Assange of wikileaks is wanted by the UK authorities and has been living in asylum in the Ecuadorian Embassy (foreign soil) in London since 2012.

The reunification day is October 3 na
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by ItzChinnex(m): 2:28pm On Sep 29, 2018
Please guys can I unblock my account when I reach Germany.. I mean can I collect. the N4m and send home on a valid reason?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Yeside20: 2:31pm On Sep 29, 2018
Was given admission in same school for same course but could not get a visa appointment date. Congrats
tunchyluv:
This thread has been so helpful to me. Info I couldn't get from personal research; I got it here.
Thanks to all who made out time to share facts in this forum.
For those applying for admission into the summer 2019 March semester, follow the posts you see here on this thread ➕ ur own research.
If it doesn't work out, try again and again..
I tried September 2017, March 2018 and finally September 2018 paid off... AM dropped..
Just be patient, steadfast and prayerful.
FSU Jena
Msc economics
Who else is heading there..
PM me ur fb so we can connect
Good luck everyone
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by ItzChinnex(m): 2:35pm On Sep 29, 2018
Phygo:
This family have be encouraging. I'm new on this forum.

I'm a Bsc holder in food science and technology with 2:2 and I graduated 2013.

Can I apply for a master degree program?
What are the preocess?

May God bless the Nigerian students!

Sure you can.. What is your CGPA
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by hillshark: 2:55pm On Sep 29, 2018
ItzChinnex:
Please guys can I unblock my account when I reach Germany.. I mean can I collect. the N4m and send home on a valid reason?

No you cant have access to the whole funds all at once, you can only get 720 euros per month.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by bamdexfarms(m): 3:36pm On Sep 29, 2018
Samsmithweb88:

The reunification day is October 3 na

Yes it is and will be observed in all German embassies worldwide.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by bamdexfarms(m): 3:37pm On Sep 29, 2018
ItzChinnex:

No you can't unblock all the funds.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 29, 2018
dailydolar:
na you wan give them money as u get excess federal high court Enugu is very cheap a friend did his own and gave me the scope I used to get 5sets certified in PH for 300naira
NB: five sets it what u need to apply for 5 different schools so u can understand what I mean
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 29, 2018
lambotee:
I have been searching for school's to apply for on Daad site for Msc with Low/no tuition fee and No registration fee but I haven't seen any…

please i will like you to suggest 5schools that i can apply for to study Msc computer Engineering/Information Tech
with no registration fee attached

thanks

u r not searching well...there are plenty of them
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 29, 2018
bamdexfarms:

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by TheNoble007(m): 4:57pm On Sep 29, 2018
mekanta7:

My Brother, I remember discussing this in one of my posts.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by TheNoble007(m): 5:19pm On Sep 29, 2018
Northmaza:
Hello My husband got a job in Germany and already have all the documents and signed all papers but need to get an early date.

Can you help recommend someone trusted to help in getting an early date.

What are the rates.

Tell your husband to write to the embassy. What he needs, is a work visa. This involves a long process because the organization will have to prove why an alien is preferred over a citizen or permanent resident.The vast majority of the folks here,I inclusive are for student visa. The embassy will answer this properly and tell him how to schedule. He will also know if he will be granted an EU blue card if successful. Cheers
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by simplylekan45(m): 5:34pm On Sep 29, 2018
CuteCeo:

Hello. Did you get the admission?
After 3 months suspension to comment on this forum.

I applied and was admitted
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by STENON(f): 5:38pm On Sep 29, 2018
Pleaase advice a cousin that want to study in Germany but with NCE and NECO certificate. Please what type of admission can he apply for? Thank you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 29, 2018
STENON:
Pleaase advice a cousin that want to study in Germany but with NCE and NECO certificate. Please what type of admission can he apply for? Thank you

Undergraduate programmes
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 29, 2018
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 29, 2018
bujebudanu1:

Those guys just dey off people.i just register for toelf when I know say proficiency from them go be another task.

Them dey off people via everything.

Where u grad from
proficiency is 10k they know about it... you can get it in a day... but it is good you write IELTS so that you have more fish to catch

(1) (2) (3) ... (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) ... (526)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.