Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 - Travel (259) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (589334 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) ... (526) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by haybellfire(m): 2:38pm On Oct 05, 2018
FLEMENKANTI08:
Please how many people submitted passport at the last week of September and have gotten theirs and please how many days does it use at the embassy before it is returned

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by haybellfire(m): 2:39pm On Oct 05, 2018
jesujoba001:

Please people answer ooo!!! Our travel date is almost here. Thursday is almost here fa.
Bros web plenty for the matter. We just gatz chill for them till they are ready for us. I don mail them taya
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 05, 2018
Submitted application for admission to the University of Bayreuth- 29th June, 2018.

Skype interview with the University of Bayreuth admission committee- 18th July, 2018.
- Received admission letter an hour after the interview on the same day.

Visa Interview date: 29th August, 2018.

A.M: 20th September, 2018.

Visa: 5th October, 2018.

It can only be God!

17 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Jay918: 2:48pm On Oct 05, 2018
Please if you used courier to send your passport to the embassy, who did you address it to?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by ShinaAje: 2:53pm On Oct 05, 2018
Harryokoli:

Mine is more than 6 weeks,so you just need to be patient.

Wow and you have also funded ?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by flouxpar: 2:54pm On Oct 05, 2018
ansellotty:
Submitted application for admission to the University of Bayreuth- 29th June, 2018.

Skype interview with the University of Bayreuth admission committee- 18th July, 2018.

It can only be God!

Hi, please I have gotten admission for February too but I have no idea on how to book Visa appointment, I keep seeing this notification on their website that there no visa appointments for winter session.

Please help!!!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by jesujoba001: 3:06pm On Oct 05, 2018
ansellotty:

It can only be God!

Congratulations!!!!
When did you submit your passport and other documents
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by johndoefoo: 3:12pm On Oct 05, 2018
flouxpar:

Hi, please I have gotten admission for February too but I have no idea on how to book Visa appointment, I keep seeing this notification on their website that there no visa appointments for winter session.

Please help!!!

Since you are not going for Winter Semester, I think it is better you book an appointment
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by flouxpar: 3:13pm On Oct 05, 2018
johndoefoo:

Since you are not going for Winter Semester, I think it is better you book an appointment

Please how do I book the appointment?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by johndoefoo: 3:15pm On Oct 05, 2018
flouxpar:

Please how do I book the appointment?

From the same link... Read again
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nellso: 3:17pm On Oct 05, 2018
German Consulate,
15, Walter Carrington Crescent,
Victoria Island,
Lagos.
Jay918:
Please if you used courier to send your passport to the embassy, who did you address it to?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by flouxpar: 3:22pm On Oct 05, 2018
johndoefoo:

From the same link... Read again

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by zuperyh8: 3:42pm On Oct 05, 2018
It is quite easy. Go to the website follow the instructions on how to apply and make payment. Use the address of an office ( I used the address of my work place) as the recipient. I hope this is clear enough. If not, let me know so I can explain in detail.

Sorry for the late response!

Chizzyozi:
please how did you go about getting your unilag transcript.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by TELENOVENA: 3:43pm On Oct 05, 2018
Please is there anyone applying for summer semester 2019 and intends to send his/her to uni-assist using either Dhl, Fedex or UPS next week living in Abuja here?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by zuperyh8: 3:45pm On Oct 05, 2018
Certification is free.
5 copies per appointment.

dgee1:

This is very helpful, thank you. But please I have a few questions:

1. How much do they charge per page for certification?

2. How many copies do they accept for certification?

Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Kenechill: 4:12pm On Oct 05, 2018
Larox:

Summer, they take summer admission

What course in lmu please
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by heybaby12(f): 4:16pm On Oct 05, 2018
zuperyh8:
Certification is free.
5 copies per appointment.

3 free after that you pay
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Kenechill: 4:22pm On Oct 05, 2018
ansellotty:

It can only be God!

For Bayreuth, did you send recommendation letter or contact details from ur lecturers?? Were they contacted?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Kenechill: 4:24pm On Oct 05, 2018
flouxpar:

Please help!!!

Wow. What School and course please
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Fabcol(m): 4:24pm On Oct 05, 2018
Sent u a mail

ansellotty:

It can only be God!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by ajeleseujn(m): 4:26pm On Oct 05, 2018
johndoefoo:
Please I need urgent response, I have travel health Insurance with Mawister from Fintiba plus to cover 3 months... Now embassy is asking for 6 month travel insurance... Is there anyone here that was once in my shoes or knows something?

Go for mansard
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by ajeleseujn(m): 4:29pm On Oct 05, 2018
flouxpar:

Visa appointment for summer admission will start coming up around november/December , so stay calm till then.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Kenthumphz(m): 4:30pm On Oct 05, 2018
Isiokpukpu:
Hello House,
I'm new here. Please i need information on how i can secure admission in Germany. I have gone through the DAAD website but i'm confused about their grade calculations. I graduated with 3.73 in Marketing and i wanted to go for MBA program by September next year.

Your German GPA is about 1.9-2.0 which is very OK for admission. So you just have to go back to www.Daad.de to look out for courses and school that meet your career goals. I don't subscribe to people suggesting schools to people. It's your life and destiny so you gotta make that personal decision yourself. A bunch of us spent nights finding and finally deciding on what school to eventually go for. As for my, I suggest prayerfully going about it.

Aite. All the best bro
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by mariaattah: 4:30pm On Oct 05, 2018
ansellotty:

Omo na God oooo...congratulations

It can only be God!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by ajeleseujn(m): 4:40pm On Oct 05, 2018
Isiokpukpu:
Hello House,
I'm new here. Please i need information on how i can secure admission in Germany. I have gone through the DAAD website but i'm confused about their grade calculations. I graduated with 3.73 in Marketing and i wanted to go for MBA program by September next year.

You don't have to worry about any grade calculation, you have a good grade already. All you need is to search for school and apply.

Success
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by schwenin: 4:43pm On Oct 05, 2018
Please house how does one indicate his/her travel date before sending it to embassy?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Oludrex(m): 4:52pm On Oct 05, 2018
ansellotty:

It can only be God!
please how was the Skype interview?
I cross out uni Bayreuth because of the Skype interview
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Eldeee(m): 5:29pm On Oct 05, 2018
Isiokpukpu:
Hello House,

see as people dey torchlight your matter, hope say you no just come here to get wetin you want and vamoz. we want to see you contributing to other people's worries and concerns. so plz kindly make out time to read pages from this thread and also make yourself available to assist.

As regards your matter, kindly check out this juicy offer: kofi Annan MBA scholarship. It's an executive MBA and you know what you stand to gain if being offered. one of us happens to be a recipient of this mouth watering award. try to contact bola95. she might be of help if needed.

All the very best.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Eldeee(m): 5:39pm On Oct 05, 2018
schwenin:
Please house how does one indicate his/her travel date before sending it to embassy?

If you have been sent an AM, you need to indicate your possible travel date.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by UbiPetrus: 5:57pm On Oct 05, 2018
ansellotty:

It can only be God!
Finally! God be praised.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Palla: 6:14pm On Oct 05, 2018
Bitcoinomy:
Just a quick question. Around what time, I mean working hrs is one required to drop his passport and travel documents after receiving AM and what time is one allowed to visit for pickup.

Secondly, how soon does Coracle.de gives the travel insurance or what other options can I use.

starting from 11am to 1:30pm

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by flouxpar: 6:21pm On Oct 05, 2018
Kenechill:

Wow. What School and course please

Gisma Business School

Masters in IT Security Management

(1) (2) (3) ... (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) ... (526)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.