Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 - Travel (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (588288 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (526) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by blaze007(m): 9:22am On Jul 18, 2018
Tanx baba......u in Germany now?

Enephkay:

Lmao, kill me with laughter. Don’t be afraid by that, everybody with their own experiences. Girls are girls and will forever be girls. Whether German, Italian or Mexican play your game tight you go catch them plenty.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 18, 2018
Why don't u guys just wait till November and try and enter for summer semester....don't waste ur money on applying for school and then u don't get visa interview....

Am just saying my 1kobo smiley
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by blaze007(m): 9:27am On Jul 18, 2018
Seconded...... coz with this embassy kpalava.

Fustinachichi:
Why don't u guys just wait till November and try and enter for summer semester....don't waste ur money on applying for school and then u don't get visa interview....

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by OBYNOWEST12(m): 10:00am On Jul 18, 2018
Fabcol:
Quoting my friends in Germany and other platforms I have asked this question...getting a job after study for non eu students basically depends on four things..lauguage, experience/skills, course of study and contact/connect. For the language tho very difficult but learning it to b2/c1 level automatically gives u 40% chance of getting a job.. For experience/skills gather as much as u can here and also when studying over there via internship it increases your chance by 20%. Course of study(30%), people in STEM courses stands a higher chance of getting jobs than those in non stem courses i.e people in computer science, engineering, mathematics (30%)etc would get jobs easier than those in business, economics, finance and co while those in business, economics finance(15%) and co would find it easier than those in philosophy, sociology, political science(5%) and co..note: the school were u study doesn't rlly matter. finally, connect(10%) makes German friends I heard they are very difficult and complicated but if u can get as many friends in Germany you officially just added 10% to your chances of getting a job....SO DO THE MATHS

Language(40%)+stem course(30%)+skills(20%)+connect(10%) =100%

Language(40%)+business and economics field(15%)+skills(20%)+connect(10%)=85%

Language(40%)+social sciences field(5%)+skills(20%)+connect(10%)=75%

Moreover u also getting a German degree which is recognized worldwide

What of someone who did healthcare professional course.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by goldsmiths: 10:03am On Jul 18, 2018
Please people that applied for bsc applied biology at Bonn Rhein sieg, any reply yet?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by bamdexfarms(m): 10:09am On Jul 18, 2018
goldsmiths:
Please people that applied for bsc applied biology at Bonn Rhein sieg, any reply yet?

None yet.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Dannykizi: 10:30am On Jul 18, 2018
hi guys
i have some problems, i am going to Germany to (Munich). i applied for management and technology (bsc) in tum. i have sent my documents to them in hard copy but i haven't heard from them for some time now the last mail i got was about them recieving my documents and that i shouldnt call or email to avoid delaying my admission and because of this i do not know what to do now .
I did try preparing for my visa by getting my documents ready since time is not on my side but what is holding me now is the blocked account thing and i do not really have that much money on me right now. i do not know how to get a guarantor because i do not have anybody in germany at all. please i need your help
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Highbeeyajibola: 10:35am On Jul 18, 2018
Dannykizi:
hi guys
i have some problems, i am going to Germany to (Munich). i applied for management and technology (bsc) in tum. i have sent my documents to them in hard copy but i haven't heard from them for some time now the last mail i got was about them recieving my documents and that i shouldnt call or email to avoid delaying my admission and because of this i do not know what to do now .
I did try preparing for my visa by getting my documents ready since time is not on my side but what is holding me now is the blocked account thing and i do not really have that much money on me right now. i do not know how to get a guarantor because i do not have anybody in germany at all. please i need your help

Mehn that's the reality of this Germany journey, without Block money or sponsorship letter all is van, I wish you get help
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Fabcol(m): 10:36am On Jul 18, 2018
Still under stem courses quoting my friends there u need at least c1 German to succeed in medical field also opportunity there is unlimited above (100%)

OBYNOWEST12:

What of someone who did healthcare professional course.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by emmygr8(m): 10:47am On Jul 18, 2018
Highbeeyajibola:

Mehn that's the reality of this Germany journey, without Block money or sponsorship letter all is van, I wish you get help

Great Nairalanders, please I need advice on how to book a visa appointment for winters semester 2018 /2019 session. I saw a statement on the German embassy website that there is NO APPOINTMENTS FOR STUDY VISA APPLICATION FOR WINTERS 2018 /2019.

And all my universities application are for this winter session.

Please I need help or idea on how to book a this visa appointment.

Thanks all.

Emeka
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by simplylekan45(m): 10:56am On Jul 18, 2018
Dannykizi:
hi guys

You just keep posting this message again and again, once you post it. It will be seen reposting it, again and again, will only get people angry cos it will seem you are spamming the group. According to what you wrote earlier TUM haven't offered you admission, so how do you want to go about blocked account or Sponsor without getting admission first. The first thing first is the admission before you start thinking of BA or SL. I will be frank with you most of us here too need money to pay into our BA, I don't know oh God can send a helper to on ur BA. I will advise you to get admission first, book your appointment next

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by simplylekan45(m): 11:00am On Jul 18, 2018
emmygr8:

Good day everyone. In view of the NO available appointment date for winter semester 2018/2019 statement in the German embassy website. Please is there any way for me to schedule for a winter appointment?
I just concluded my university applications for BSc admission including Rheine Waal University Of Applied Science Kleve, with my HND, via Uni Assist, and I have paid all the bills and spent monies sending all the necessary documents to schools and uni assist.

I need to book this appointment, otherwise all my efforts and money will waste for nothing.
It has really not been easy.

Please my great people, I need an urgent idea.

Please...

Thanks

If you have been given admission go ahead and book, sample email for booking appointment is on this thread.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by walexies: 11:06am On Jul 18, 2018
Awaiting BSEL admission, I sent an email to BSEL to request for an email confirming if being admitted so as to use for booking appointment at the embassy, which the response of the email would be dependent on if my admission decision is positive. The below is the response from the school.

Dear Bleep(my name),

thank you very much for your application to a Master program at BSEL.

The decision about admissions is made by the admission committee in July. The first admission letters will be sent out by the end of July until the mid of August. In case of admission, international applicants will be notified via e-mail.

Please be aware that there may be more than one admission round. The admission process will last until September. Hence, final letters of refusal may be sent out as late as the end of September.

In the meantime we cannot give any further information on your application status.

As for your visa issues, we are a student advisory organization, thus we are not able to provide you with any sort of confirmation letter that you could submit for your visa application. However, you can apply for prospective student visa with the confirmation letter from Uni-Assist stating that your application has been forwarded to the business school.

Check this link below for more information on visa application:

https://www.daad.de/deutschland/nach-deutschland/bewerbung/en/9199-visas/

For further information about the application and admission process, please see our FAQs:

http://www.hwr-berlin.de/en/study-at-hwr-berlin/application-enrolment/master/faqs/

Thank you for your patience and your understanding and we wish you all the luck with your application!

If you need any other questions, please shoot us another email!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen | Yours Sincerely

Bleep (the name of the sender)

Studentische Hilfskraft | Student Employee

Allgemeine Studienberatung | Student Counseling Office

Hochschule für Wirtschaft und Recht | Berlin School of Economics and Law

Badensche Str. 52 | 10825 Berlin

Let those that seek admission into Business School of Economics and Law - Berlin relax, admission letter is coming soon and it shall be in our favor by the special grace of God.

Furthermore, anyone that has booked for appointment successfully using letter from uni-assist should please advise and share his/her experience(s), this would be of great help to us all.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Sakasitay(m): 11:34am On Jul 18, 2018
Somebody mentioned that graduates of Business/Management/Economics do not have much opportunities.
How true is that? I just feel it depends on your skills though. I heard that there are diverse business related jobs
at MNCs in Germany. Make we dey see sha.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Rosicky7(m): 11:45am On Jul 18, 2018
You can only apply for student applicant visa with iniassist letter, and the German embassy in Nigeria does not issue student applicant visa.... You can only get student visa... 2 different things

walexies:

As for your visa issues, we are a student advisory organization, thus we are not able to provide you with any sort of confirmation letter that you could submit for your visa application. However, you can apply for prospective student visa with the confirmation letter from Uni-Assist stating that your application has been forwarded to the business school.

Check this link below for more information on visa application:

https://www.daad.de/deutschland/nach-deutschland/bewerbung/en/9199-visas/

Furthermore, anyone that has booked for appointment successfully using letter from uni-assist should please advise and share his/her experience(s), this would be of great help to us all.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Ezyp(m): 11:53am On Jul 18, 2018
lizzy8:
Hi guys, I want to send my documents to Germany for several school for summer semester applications and these documents are certified.

Now I'm confused in either sending photocopies of the certified documents or I should make photocopies of my documents and certify them for each school I'm sending them to.

Can anyone enlighten me?
In addition to what others have written. If the three schools you are applying to requires you to use uni-assist then certify and send only ONE to uni-assist.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Rimz28: 11:55am On Jul 18, 2018
fadareodolapo:
Bielefeld people how far?
i applied for Bielefeld uni I have not heard from them yet
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dailydolar(m): 12:12pm On Jul 18, 2018
TheNoble007:
Great folks of this thread, nice job out here. Shout out to dailydollar et al.I forgot my login details for my moniker -TheNobelPrize.I want to confirm something from those who applied for graduate study at University of Bremen.My application portal presently reads -Formally approved.After indicating formally reviewed. I want to know what it means.

cc dailydollar et al.
bros you might have been admitted to Bremen cos mine is still showing the same thing and I have received my admission letter.
So just wait and enjoy your self

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by TheNoble007(m): 12:17pm On Jul 18, 2018
victree007:

If you are referring to the Marine Geosciences Programme then you should have received your admission letter like most of us did
Then there was a deadline of June 30th to pay the semester fee
If you got the admission letter and you did not pay the semester fee before the stated deadline, we can all assume you've passed up the chance. Contact the school sha let them tell you what's up.

Thank you very much for your reply. Actually the course I applied is environmental physics. Got an early outcome because I applied shortly before the deadline July 15th. Took less than two weeks to see that today.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by TheNoble007(m): 12:20pm On Jul 18, 2018
dailydolar:
bros you might have been admitted to Bremen cos mine is still showing the same thing and I have received my admission letter.
So just wait and enjoy your self

Thank you bro. I will pm you soon to make a request. God bless you.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Idonije8(m): 12:33pm On Jul 18, 2018
guten tag alles deuschland freundes...please can I use 2 waec result to apply for Germany schools
I had my first waec 2011 and my second waec(GCE)
2012....please I need answers
my first waec 2011 was with this name FRIDAY FETUS IDONIJE and the second waec (GCE) HAD This name FRIDAY FESTUS OGHENEGUEKE
will they accept two o'level certificate combination and my name will they accept a court affidavit?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by DeutschJunge: 12:38pm On Jul 18, 2018
Hi guys..

Please do we have people who are studying in Dresden here?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Date5: 12:56pm On Jul 18, 2018
Hello house, please anyone with Kassel admission?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Highbeeyajibola: 1:17pm On Jul 18, 2018
Idonije8:
guten tag alles deuschland freundes...please can I use 2 waec result to apply for Germany schools
I had my first waec 2011 and my second waec(GCE)
2012....please I need answers
my first waec 2011 was with this name FRIDAY FETUS IDONIJE and the second waec (GCE) HAD This name FRIDAY FESTUS OGHENEGUEKE
will they accept two o'level certificate combination and my name will they accept a court affidavit?

Hope ur aware only waec won't secure u admission, my advice is u choose the one that carries the need ur using now, that also in all ur other documents
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Sakasitay(m): 1:22pm On Jul 18, 2018
Those that have gone to Germany, which airline offers the cheapest
flights. From what I have researched, Turkey Airlines give passengers
a good deal. Any other suggestions??
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Idonije8(m): 1:35pm On Jul 18, 2018
Highbeeyajibola:

Hope ur aware only waec won't secure u admission, my advice is u choose the one that carries the need ur using now, that also in all ur other documents
thanks very much...i am currently doing going on A2 German lessons I will writing TOEFL next week ..what other do I need again? apart from all this I mentioned?thanks for answering and tryin to say I'm combining the two certificates of which I will be sworin an affidavit to one which was Friday Festus idonjie..hope it is okay that way?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Highbeeyajibola: 1:47pm On Jul 18, 2018
Idonije8:
thanks very much...i am currently doing going on A2 German lessons I will writing TOEFL next week ..what other do I need again? apart from all this I mentioned?thanks for answering and tryin to say I'm combining the two certificates of which I will be sworin an affidavit to one which was Friday Festus idonjie..hope it is okay that way?

What am tryna say is that o level alone will not secure u admission into german school, u need to have atleast year one transcript of University
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 18, 2018
Swithoni:

Please which email did you send your enquiry to? The regular email for the program hasn’t replied the last two mails I sent.

I have been accepted for the M.A. Programme in History and Economics at the University of Bayreuth. I got the acceptance mail an hour after my interview with the admission committee.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Idonije8(m): 2:17pm On Jul 18, 2018
Highbeeyajibola:

What am tryna say is that o level alone will not secure u admission into german school, u need to have atleast year one transcript of University
thank you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by AKUPSME: 3:14pm On Jul 18, 2018
Fustinachichi:

I sent u a pm please respond
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by manuel04(m): 3:49pm On Jul 18, 2018
arro:
Nice post, I want to do my MSC and PhD in Germany, but I don't know if my cgpa 2:91 will have a place for admission .
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Swithoni: 4:04pm On Jul 18, 2018
ansellotty:

I have been accepted for the M.A. Programme in History and Economics at the University of Bayreuth. I got the acceptance mail an hour after my interview with the admission committee.

congrats dear, hope you have booked oo. All the best, they said I wasn't selected that's why they did not reach me. Let me wait for Bielefeld or summer semester.

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (526)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.