Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,467 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

Iran Vs Spain: World Cup (0 - 1) On 20th June 2018 - Sports (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Iran Vs Spain: World Cup (0 - 1) On 20th June 2018 (37007 Views)

Iran Vs Portugal: World Cup (1 - 1) - Final / Uruguay Vs Saudi Arabia: World Cup, (1 - 0) On 20th June 2018 / Portugal Vs Spain: World Cup 2018 - 3 - 3 (Full-Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Vs Spain: World Cup (0 - 1) On 20th June 2018 by Caseless: 9:25pm On Jun 20, 2018
Tonymegabush1:

I'd Nig can manage to win Iceland d kind game dey will play against Argentina even u too will shock all dey nid naw winning cum Friday
na Argentina we go carry get our rep back.
Re: Iran Vs Spain: World Cup (0 - 1) On 20th June 2018 by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 20, 2018
Baawaa:

Portugal go kill them grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Because they will come out to play Portugal,

Don't be quick to conclude. Portugal looks vulnerable at the back. Plus if they mark out Ronaldo, the game will be open. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Iran Vs Spain: World Cup (0 - 1) On 20th June 2018 by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 20, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
VAR: Value Added Ratio

angry

What is your problem, kid bro? Who took your biscuit? cheesy
Re: Iran Vs Spain: World Cup (0 - 1) On 20th June 2018 by Ekaka1(m): 9:27pm On Jun 20, 2018
Sirfeeking:
Google is your friend,moreso your brain is there for a reason....not for fashion.Make good use of it,cheers. cool cool tongue

Savage!! grin
You no See say dude don go hide. There are a lot of people around the world who don't know Iranians are mostly shiites, native Persians...at least 70% of Iranians are and that they are not even members of the so called Arab league.

Spare the guy abeg cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Iran Vs Spain: World Cup (0 - 1) On 20th June 2018 by samzzycash(m): 9:31pm On Jun 20, 2018
Caseless:
it's Islamic republic of Iran that played, that's what is important and the division you're promoting here. Iraq is Arab, but they're Shiite. Bahrain is ruled by Shiite , Syria is ruled by Shiite, Lebanon is ruled by Shiite and their affiliate won in Egypt before the coup truncated their reign.

They're Muslims and that's what we know. Face your own.
tell an Iranian that he is Arab and watch him laugh at you.. As in the case of their religion i don't know much. But Iran are Persians not Arab.. Go and ask Iranians themselves.

3 Likes

Re: Iran Vs Spain: World Cup (0 - 1) On 20th June 2018 by Sirfeeking(m): 9:32pm On Jun 20, 2018
Caseless:
it's Islamic republic of Iran that played, that's what is important and the division you're promoting here. Iraq is Arab, but they're Shiite. Bahrain is ruled by Shiite , Syria is ruled by Shiite, Lebanon is ruled by Shiite and their affiliate won in Egypt before the coup truncated their reign.

Go back to the post I quoted before displaying your extremism to the public Mr Omar Muller wanabee.
Re: Iran Vs Spain: World Cup (0 - 1) On 20th June 2018 by Ekaka1(m): 9:32pm On Jun 20, 2018
Caseless:

Some of you pseudo religious folks on nairaland are sometimes overly too aggressive and always defending things you don't understand.
Tony Megabush1 gave your brother a sound foreign affairs lecture and did not even rob it in...I even commended him for the way he respectfully shared knowledge...but no, your friend came here a exposed his ignorance now you're also toeing his line all in the name of religious sentiments...kontinue sad shocked

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Vs Spain: World Cup (0 - 1) On 20th June 2018 by Ekaka1(m): 9:33pm On Jun 20, 2018
Sirfeeking:
Go back to the post I quoted before displaying your extremism to the public Mr Omar Muller wanabee.
grin

2 Likes

Re: Iran Vs Spain: World Cup (0 - 1) On 20th June 2018 by sharpwriter(m): 9:34pm On Jun 20, 2018
Gucciboss:

Abeg share a pix or video of it. I will like to laugh too.

Lol

See Youtube link here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcmRnQRfkGk
Re: Iran Vs Spain: World Cup (0 - 1) On 20th June 2018 by Andrez123(m): 9:34pm On Jun 20, 2018
Are there real football fans anymore or is it just coupon fans and gamblers?

2 Likes

Re: Iran Vs Spain: World Cup (0 - 1) On 20th June 2018 by Sirfeeking(m): 9:35pm On Jun 20, 2018
Ekaka1:

Savage!! grin
You no See say dude don go hide. There are a lot of people around the world who don't know Iranians are mostly shiites, native Persians...at least 70% of Iranians are and that they are not even members of the so called Arab league.

Spare the guy abeg cheesy
Don't mind them,very soon dem go say Kurdish people sef na Arabs grin

I wonder why history was canceled in secondary schools,it is affecting a lot of people.
Re: Iran Vs Spain: World Cup (0 - 1) On 20th June 2018 by ItzBIM(m): 9:36pm On Jun 20, 2018
lemonys:
I go use the 2k stake tomorrow game, Business don start be that ooh

Good luck
Re: Iran Vs Spain: World Cup (0 - 1) On 20th June 2018 by Ekaka1(m): 9:36pm On Jun 20, 2018
samzzycash:
tell an Iranian that he is Arab and watch him laugh at you.. As in the case of their religion i don't know much. But Iran are Persians not Arab.. Go and ask Iranians themselves.
My brother, I fear some of our Naija brethren oh...me wey dey hia so now I get 2 Iranian friends whom I relate with every other day..one a Shiite and a brilliant Engineer and the other great businessman of Bahia faith guy ( they make up less than 2% of the Iranian population)

I fia our people o !

2 Likes

Re: Iran Vs Spain: World Cup (0 - 1) On 20th June 2018 by Ekaka1(m): 9:38pm On Jun 20, 2018
Sirfeeking:
Don't mind them,very soon dem go say Kurdish people sef na Arabs grin

I wonder why history was canceled in secondary schools,it is affecting a lot of people.

And that is the problem this generation really has....its building up and soon somebody will be asking you who is zik, awolowo, tafawa balewa etc....some body needs to come to the rescue... sad

1 Like

Re: Iran Vs Spain: World Cup (0 - 1) On 20th June 2018 by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 20, 2018
Sirfeeking:
Point of correction,Iran is not an Arab country,they are Persians.In addition,the majority of Iranians are Shiite muslims while most Arabs are Sunni Muslims.

Spain 1 Iran 0

what's the difference..
Re: Iran Vs Spain: World Cup (0 - 1) On 20th June 2018 by Sirfeeking(m): 9:41pm On Jun 20, 2018
Ekaka1:

Some of you pseudo religious folks on nairaland are sometimes overly too aggressive and always defending things you don't understand.
Tony Megabush1 gave your brother a sound foreign affairs lecture and did not even rob it in...I even commended him for the way he respectfully shared knowledge...but no, your friend came here a exposed his ignorance now you're also toeing his line all in the name of religious sentiments...kontinue sad shocked

You no well ooo,no kill me with laugh ooo,the bolded na me abi grin grin
Re: Iran Vs Spain: World Cup (0 - 1) On 20th June 2018 by Ekaka1(m): 9:41pm On Jun 20, 2018
Danty37:

what's the difference..
Spain won tongue

2 Likes

Re: Iran Vs Spain: World Cup (0 - 1) On 20th June 2018 by Ekaka1(m): 9:43pm On Jun 20, 2018
Sirfeeking:

You no well ooo,no kill me with laugh ooo,the bolded na me abi grin grin

No..o na one bros....wey start this history class o...check the thread na....that's his name grin
Re: Iran Vs Spain: World Cup (0 - 1) On 20th June 2018 by DateMynd44(m): 9:47pm On Jun 20, 2018
Greatzeus:

I guess you attend olumba olumba lol grin For us our mid week service is Tuesdays tongue
and you had to stay away from Tuesday's church service just to watch Russia Vs Egypt match..
Better ask God for forgiveness grin
Re: Iran Vs Spain: World Cup (0 - 1) On 20th June 2018 by resurgent2019: 9:47pm On Jun 20, 2018
Caseless:

Why are you taking it personally? Do these arabs or Persians consider you as a brother? You are just another black muslim to them.

Stop all these fanaticism, else you will get in serious trouble in this very country because a Christian will still rule and there will be heavy crackdown on fundamentalism in all its form and shape.

Take it easy and worship your God without disturbing others. All that is left for you to be a full scale terrorist is just a little radicalization.

Oma ya e le nu.

1 Like

Re: Iran Vs Spain: World Cup (0 - 1) On 20th June 2018 by Sirfeeking(m): 9:51pm On Jun 20, 2018
Ekaka1:

And that is the problem this generation really has....its building up and soon somebody will be asking you who is zik, awolowo, tafawa balewa etc....some body needs to come to the rescue... sad
I believe there is conspiracy going on in this country,the elites only care about themselves and their family.They dont want the citizens to be educated or enlightened,there is nothing like democracy in Nigeria..oligarchy is what we are practising.
Re: Iran Vs Spain: World Cup (0 - 1) On 20th June 2018 by JhimmySpark(m): 9:51pm On Jun 20, 2018
sophiathefirst:

Hope u saw the funny play from the iranian players. How two iran defenders turned to goal keepers, one used his hand to defend, the other used his back to defend the baĺl while lying on the floor as their goal keeper comes to the rescue. Spain would ve scored another goal if not for that rough play. Still Spain had better chances than them and played better. So the better side won
Yea, the better team won. Hop Nigeria makes us proud tomorrow... My heart beats faster at the mere thought of dah game.
Re: Iran Vs Spain: World Cup (0 - 1) On 20th June 2018 by Sirfeeking(m): 9:52pm On Jun 20, 2018
Ekaka1:

No..o na one bros....wey start this history class o...check the thread na....that's his name grin
cool Noted
Re: Iran Vs Spain: World Cup (0 - 1) On 20th June 2018 by Sirfeeking(m): 9:56pm On Jun 20, 2018
tongue Spain won the 3 points
Danty37:

what's the difference..
Re: Iran Vs Spain: World Cup (0 - 1) On 20th June 2018 by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 20, 2018
Sirfeeking:
tongue Spain won the 3 points
that's true
Re: Iran Vs Spain: World Cup (0 - 1) On 20th June 2018 by Jokerman(m): 10:09pm On Jun 20, 2018
NoDulling4here:

Don't be quick to conclude. Portugal looks vulnerable at the back. Plus if they mark out Ronaldo, the game will be open. grin grin grin

Pique, Ramos, Busquets, no fit hold Ronaldo... na Iranians go hold am.??
Re: Iran Vs Spain: World Cup (0 - 1) On 20th June 2018 by Ekaka1(m): 10:09pm On Jun 20, 2018
resurgent2019:

Why are you taking it personally? Do these arabs or Persians consider you as a brother? You are just another black muslim to them.

Stop all these fanaticism, else you will get in serious trouble in this very country because a Christian will still rule and there will be heavy crackdown on fundamentalism in all its form and shape.

Take it easy and worship your God without disturbing others. All that is left for you to be a full scale terrorist is just a little radicalization.

Oma ya e le nu.

Make we leave that guy...I hear it's raining in Naija ...dem don scramble im data...or even don go hide since grin grin

1 Like

Re: Iran Vs Spain: World Cup (0 - 1) On 20th June 2018 by Ekaka1(m): 10:16pm On Jun 20, 2018
Sirfeeking:
I believe there is conspiracy going on in this country,the elites only care about themselves and their family.They dont want the citizens to be educated or enlightened,there is nothing like democracy in Nigeria..oligarchy is what we are practising.

I smell things will come to a head soon...one day, one day monkey go go market E no go come back...
People are getting wiser and social media is becoming popular amongst Nigerian youths....even the "lazy" once will join the fray ...and hopefully we will ask serious questions and force a national conversation at the centre that will begin to dismantle those entrenched scammers

1 Like

Re: Iran Vs Spain: World Cup (0 - 1) On 20th June 2018 by nzeobi(m): 10:25pm On Jun 20, 2018
Ekaka1:

Tomorrow will be 1-1 and Friday will be 0-0.?? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
France is not winning tomorrow.
Re: Iran Vs Spain: World Cup (0 - 1) On 20th June 2018 by redangel2017: 10:27pm On Jun 20, 2018
Why am I not seeing super eagles on social media? Seems there head done set.. Please our country should adopt punishment for players or team who disgraced there country... Saudi Arabia team will not go back grin
Re: Iran Vs Spain: World Cup (0 - 1) On 20th June 2018 by waladis(m): 10:28pm On Jun 20, 2018
sharpwriter:

No mind am....the funniest scene I have seen in this world cup so far....we were just laughing. As if he was under a spell....that is the work of over anxiety and over expectation cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy

Plus frustration grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Iran Vs Spain: World Cup (0 - 1) On 20th June 2018 by ukorjoe(m): 10:29pm On Jun 20, 2018
I see Spain already through to the rounds of 16.... Still much work for Portugal tho. Iran is no walk over

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Rothen To Messi: Your Transfer Was Bad Idea, You’re A Burden On PSG / Vincent Enyama On Vacation With His Family At An Exotic Resort (Photos) / Levante Ends Barça Unbeaten Run In A Nine Goals Thriller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.