Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,143 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Rosemond Brown: I Have Slept With 24 Actors, Had 1st Sugar Daddy At 16 - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rosemond Brown: I Have Slept With 24 Actors, Had 1st Sugar Daddy At 16 (53854 Views)

Oboy Siki: I Have Slept With 2500 Ladies / Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' / Lamar Odom: I Am A Sex Addict, I Have Slept With Over 2000 Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rosemond Brown: I Have Slept With 24 Actors, Had 1st Sugar Daddy At 16 by Gerrard59(m): 1:13pm On Jun 18, 2018
The pic by the far left ain't her.

The main girl in the topic is fugly!
Re: Rosemond Brown: I Have Slept With 24 Actors, Had 1st Sugar Daddy At 16 by Biggaboi(m): 1:13pm On Jun 18, 2018
See achievement o! Clap for urself!!! undecided
Re: Rosemond Brown: I Have Slept With 24 Actors, Had 1st Sugar Daddy At 16 by Skmoda360(m): 1:13pm On Jun 18, 2018
GloriaNinja:
undecided SHE IS A PROUD OLOSHO
Chiefress yaf landed.
Re: Rosemond Brown: I Have Slept With 24 Actors, Had 1st Sugar Daddy At 16 by Larryallovernig: 1:19pm On Jun 18, 2018
When God gives you beauty without brain � private part suffer the most ✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️
Be wise!!!!!
Re: Rosemond Brown: I Have Slept With 24 Actors, Had 1st Sugar Daddy At 16 by Mufasa27(m): 1:19pm On Jun 18, 2018
Tunasco:
just like you abi?
2018 you still never get sense hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Rosemond Brown: I Have Slept With 24 Actors, Had 1st Sugar Daddy At 16 by abdulhamid0(m): 1:20pm On Jun 18, 2018
Its okey to have a sugar daddy at 16, but its child abuse to marry a 16yrs old lady
Re: Rosemond Brown: I Have Slept With 24 Actors, Had 1st Sugar Daddy At 16 by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 1:21pm On Jun 18, 2018
GloriaNinja:
And one day, this disoriented olosho will want one man (senseless imbẹcile) to love and cherish her. A wasted olosho.
Someone will also be wishing to kiss this one cry
Mouth wey she don use suck different prick.
God forbid!
Re: Rosemond Brown: I Have Slept With 24 Actors, Had 1st Sugar Daddy At 16 by balogunby(m): 1:24pm On Jun 18, 2018
Some sister mary have bleeped more guys than her self..

GloriaNinja:
Re: Rosemond Brown: I Have Slept With 24 Actors, Had 1st Sugar Daddy At 16 by phreakabit(m): 1:25pm On Jun 18, 2018
STD in the flesh. .

1 Like

Re: Rosemond Brown: I Have Slept With 24 Actors, Had 1st Sugar Daddy At 16 by enemyofprogress: 1:27pm On Jun 18, 2018
No wonder her breasts fell down
Re: Rosemond Brown: I Have Slept With 24 Actors, Had 1st Sugar Daddy At 16 by Jabioro: 1:28pm On Jun 18, 2018
Round of applause for you....great mileage,great bedroom achievement.
Re: Rosemond Brown: I Have Slept With 24 Actors, Had 1st Sugar Daddy At 16 by jamace(m): 1:32pm On Jun 18, 2018
Chai, she is reserving BOREHOLE for one unlucky brother.
Na wa o. Sad. sad
Re: Rosemond Brown: I Have Slept With 24 Actors, Had 1st Sugar Daddy At 16 by yankison(m): 1:34pm On Jun 18, 2018
Please who has got this actress contact .. I have a job for her ...I would appreciate anyone with a contact of her
Re: Rosemond Brown: I Have Slept With 24 Actors, Had 1st Sugar Daddy At 16 by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 18, 2018
What an achievement grin I hope there's an atom of pleasure left sha...

1 Like

Re: Rosemond Brown: I Have Slept With 24 Actors, Had 1st Sugar Daddy At 16 by dnawah(m): 1:37pm On Jun 18, 2018
EmagNig:
Ghanaian actress Rosemond Brown popularly known as Akuapem Poloo has made a shocking confession in a recent interview and according to the sultry actress she ha allegedly slept with about 24 veteran Ghanaian actors.

She made this revelation in her interview with The Delay Show.

She further revealed that she had her first sugar daddy at the age of 16.

Rosemond Brown held nothing back and spoke things as it is. Besides revealing that she has slept with 24 men besides veteran actors like Fred Amugi and Awaakye, Rosemond Brown talked about her first Sugar Daddy experience.

According to Akuapem Poloo, she dated her first Sugar Daddy at the age of 16 when she was in the first year at the Senior High School. She revealed that the man spotted her on her way home from Koforidua after she had been sent away from school because of school fees.

The man picked her up, took her home, gave her money and she went back to school. The man took her back to Accra where she completed school and rented a room for her.

She revealed the name of the man as Mr. Emmanuel Naah and she claims Mr. Emmanuel Naah never slept with her until she was 16 years.

Watch the Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swmxi-ZeFQE

The interview was however done in her native language.

https://lailasnews.com/ive-slept-with-24-actors-had-1st-sugar-daddy-at-16-actress-allegedly-says/

if u no get pikin 2morow now u go begin cry
Re: Rosemond Brown: I Have Slept With 24 Actors, Had 1st Sugar Daddy At 16 by emelda86(f): 1:40pm On Jun 18, 2018
Her body count is high mehn!!!
Re: Rosemond Brown: I Have Slept With 24 Actors, Had 1st Sugar Daddy At 16 by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:40pm On Jun 18, 2018
GloriaNinja:
.. If this was said by a guy now,all you feminists will go for the jugular.
Re: Rosemond Brown: I Have Slept With 24 Actors, Had 1st Sugar Daddy At 16 by Maket: 1:41pm On Jun 18, 2018
Where is the trophy you won. Show me or I don't believe you.
Re: Rosemond Brown: I Have Slept With 24 Actors, Had 1st Sugar Daddy At 16 by yankison(m): 1:42pm On Jun 18, 2018
Who got her contact please m I do appreciate, I got a business for this gal
Re: Rosemond Brown: I Have Slept With 24 Actors, Had 1st Sugar Daddy At 16 by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:42pm On Jun 18, 2018
All the single female actresses are all OLOSHO,period.
Re: Rosemond Brown: I Have Slept With 24 Actors, Had 1st Sugar Daddy At 16 by Alonzoh(m): 1:44pm On Jun 18, 2018
.......... undecided

Re: Rosemond Brown: I Have Slept With 24 Actors, Had 1st Sugar Daddy At 16 by Wilson125(m): 1:55pm On Jun 18, 2018
GloriaNinja:
just like your mother.
this one is not God fearing o...
Re: Rosemond Brown: I Have Slept With 24 Actors, Had 1st Sugar Daddy At 16 by IdeyFindWife: 1:56pm On Jun 18, 2018
There shame's not so much her's as those who tag her a celeb's!
Re: Rosemond Brown: I Have Slept With 24 Actors, Had 1st Sugar Daddy At 16 by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 18, 2018
GloriaNinja:
Re: Rosemond Brown: I Have Slept With 24 Actors, Had 1st Sugar Daddy At 16 by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 18, 2018
Yes, bash her and ignore the men who demand for sex from her. Ok, she's an Olosho, what word do you call the men who sleep randomly with any girl/woman they come across?

Putting women down might make you feel good as a man, but just that in and of itself doesn't make you better, in the end. African men are failures who do not deserve respect from women. They've run the continent aground - a feat they should be very ashamed of.

It is time we stop shaming African women for something the men cause!

GloriaNinja:
Re: Rosemond Brown: I Have Slept With 24 Actors, Had 1st Sugar Daddy At 16 by micflo28(m): 2:09pm On Jun 18, 2018
See her sleeping cleavage undecided. Sperm bank
Re: Rosemond Brown: I Have Slept With 24 Actors, Had 1st Sugar Daddy At 16 by ogorwyne(f): 2:19pm On Jun 18, 2018
delugajackson:
This is no longer news.

They have always displayed their hoeing tendencies right from the days of "who took my needle." So I don't seem to find any element of surprise in her statement.
cheesy this ur post ehn!
I find it so funny.
I be veteran for that game o.

1 Like

Re: Rosemond Brown: I Have Slept With 24 Actors, Had 1st Sugar Daddy At 16 by okenwa2019: 2:30pm On Jun 18, 2018
EmagNig:
Ghanaian actress Rosemond Brown popularly known as Akuapem Poloo has made a shocking confession in a recent interview and according to the sultry actress she ha allegedly slept with about 24 veteran Ghanaian actors.

She made this revelation in her interview with The Delay Show.

She further revealed that she had her first sugar daddy at the age of 16.

Rosemond Brown held nothing back and spoke things as it is. Besides revealing that she has slept with 24 men besides veteran actors like Fred Amugi and Awaakye, Rosemond Brown talked about her first Sugar Daddy experience.

According to Akuapem Poloo, she dated her first Sugar Daddy at the age of 16 when she was in the first year at the Senior High School. She revealed that the man spotted her on her way home from Koforidua after she had been sent away from school because of school fees.

The man picked her up, took her home, gave her money and she went back to school. The man took her back to Accra where she completed school and rented a room for her.

She revealed the name of the man as Mr. Emmanuel Naah and she claims Mr. Emmanuel Naah never slept with her until she was 16 years.

Watch the Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swmxi-ZeFQE

The interview was however done in her native language.

https://lailasnews.com/ive-slept-with-24-actors-had-1st-sugar-daddy-at-16-actress-allegedly-says/
Clap for your self�
Re: Rosemond Brown: I Have Slept With 24 Actors, Had 1st Sugar Daddy At 16 by Follygunners: 2:36pm On Jun 18, 2018
morenike195:
omo re bi iyan.......
well-done SMH

Ibadan sha.. grin you pple and ur sarcasms.. grin

Ijebu in the house oo. cool

1 Like

Re: Rosemond Brown: I Have Slept With 24 Actors, Had 1st Sugar Daddy At 16 by tete7000(m): 2:38pm On Jun 18, 2018
You want the world to praise the man for sleeping with you at 16 when you are still a minor? The man should be arrested and castrated.
Re: Rosemond Brown: I Have Slept With 24 Actors, Had 1st Sugar Daddy At 16 by KLINMANN(m): 2:51pm On Jun 18, 2018
GloriaNinja:
just like your mother.
Bae your signature indicated that you don't quote stupid people.. You would have simply ignore the fool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage's Outfit To The British Fashion Awards (Pictures) / BankyW Pleads With Teebillz, Tunji Balogun As He Hints At Committing Suicide / Olamide’s Son Batifeori Takes The Wheel Of His Mercedes G-wagon SUV (photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.