Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Rosemond Brown: "My Breasts Are Very Small Because I Was A Footballer" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rosemond Brown: "My Breasts Are Very Small Because I Was A Footballer" (48408 Views)

Latasha Ngwube: "The Potholes In Lagos Are Affecting My Breasts" / Seun Omojola: A Man Touched My Breasts To Be Sure They Were Real / Lilian Afegbai: "People Who Called My Breasts Mosquito Bite Are In My DM" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rosemond Brown: "My Breasts Are Very Small Because I Was A Footballer" by ToriBaze: 5:31pm On May 07, 2018
Tweet Controversial Ghana/Kumawood actress Rosemond Brown has blamed her small sized breasts on her footballing career she pursued while growing up in Suhum in the Eastern Region of Ghana.

According to her, she’s content with the size of her breast and has no intention of having a boob job done on her.

Rosemond Brown is popularly known as Akuapem Polo recently came under strong criticism from a section of the public on social media after she wore a short black flared skirt, matched with a handkerchief size apron top clearly seen without a brassiere exposing her tiny boobs.

The popular video vixen was lashed out at for flaunting her ‘sagged’ breasts publicly.
But speaking on Peace FM, Rosemond Brown stated that she’s not bothered by the public ridicule on social media by her haters.

“I’m a natural girl, I don’t have any dream of making enhancing my boobs, because you saw how I looked outside and you had feelings for me. If it’s because of the breast that you’ve come in for me, then you’ll run away.

“My breast have always been very small. I was once a footballer, I used to play for Machisco ladies based in Suhum. I’m a sports girl, I used to play volleyball, table tennis and so my breasts never grew big.”

http://ghana.toribaze.com/entertainment/ive-tinny-breasts-because-footballer-rosemond-brown/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rosemond Brown: "My Breasts Are Very Small Because I Was A Footballer" by ToriBaze: 5:39pm On May 07, 2018
Lalasticlala Mynd44 my ogas, abeg food don come... I need #Assurance abeg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rosemond Brown: "My Breasts Are Very Small Because I Was A Footballer" by bukatyne(f): 5:39pm On May 07, 2018
You do not have the breasts to wear the clothes you like to wear.

What a tragedy

78 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rosemond Brown: "My Breasts Are Very Small Because I Was A Footballer" by thesicilian: 5:41pm On May 07, 2018
Is that why they're flat also?

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rosemond Brown: "My Breasts Are Very Small Because I Was A Footballer" by HOLYDICK(m): 5:46pm On May 07, 2018
Good laawwwwd. The heros has fallen

Tribute to them

163 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rosemond Brown: "My Breasts Are Very Small Because I Was A Footballer" by Megatrix: 6:51pm On May 07, 2018
Those boobs are not tiny

8 Likes

Re: Rosemond Brown: "My Breasts Are Very Small Because I Was A Footballer" by buygala(m): 6:54pm On May 07, 2018
Chaiii cry

It shall never be well with Buhari

See Slippers everywhere sad

88 Likes

Re: Rosemond Brown: "My Breasts Are Very Small Because I Was A Footballer" by killuminati(m): 6:55pm On May 07, 2018
So, na only chest you dey carry play the ball abi? If dem pass you grounder pass you go use breast control am abi..

You no well o grin

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rosemond Brown: "My Breasts Are Very Small Because I Was A Footballer" by IMASTEX: 6:55pm On May 07, 2018
Okay, size wouldn't matter if standard is intact

11 Likes

Re: Rosemond Brown: "My Breasts Are Very Small Because I Was A Footballer" by Hardeybohwarley(m): 6:55pm On May 07, 2018
I guess the message below wasn't meant for her then. To be honest those boobies reminded me of those Ironed Breast Ladies too flat than flat tyre

6 Likes

Re: Rosemond Brown: "My Breasts Are Very Small Because I Was A Footballer" by Happyallwayz(m): 6:56pm On May 07, 2018
See booby cry
Re: Rosemond Brown: "My Breasts Are Very Small Because I Was A Footballer" by johnnyholtby(m): 6:56pm On May 07, 2018
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Rosemond Brown: "My Breasts Are Very Small Because I Was A Footballer" by SmallmebigGod: 6:56pm On May 07, 2018
Not so small, just that Olympus has f...aaa

4 Likes

Re: Rosemond Brown: "My Breasts Are Very Small Because I Was A Footballer" by IMASTEX: 6:56pm On May 07, 2018
thesicilian:
Is that why they're flat also?
I wonder

3 Likes

Re: Rosemond Brown: "My Breasts Are Very Small Because I Was A Footballer" by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 07, 2018
Ala udala... “relate”

E be like � grin
Re: Rosemond Brown: "My Breasts Are Very Small Because I Was A Footballer" by adfemsho(m): 6:56pm On May 07, 2018
I don't think the are small, I think they are looking downward.

23 Likes

Re: Rosemond Brown: "My Breasts Are Very Small Because I Was A Footballer" by Swiftlee(m): 6:57pm On May 07, 2018
Hai..it is the flatness not the smallness! Even if it is not big, my sister, it shouldn't be flat! Period! I dey vez

4 Likes

Re: Rosemond Brown: "My Breasts Are Very Small Because I Was A Footballer" by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 07, 2018
undecided
Re: Rosemond Brown: "My Breasts Are Very Small Because I Was A Footballer" by dapsoneh: 6:57pm On May 07, 2018
Ask sheyi sey

1 Like

Re: Rosemond Brown: "My Breasts Are Very Small Because I Was A Footballer" by kenzysmith: 6:58pm On May 07, 2018
oloshi day breast has been sucked buy a wicked sombori. who ever sulk that breast that a job well done sir

2 Likes

Re: Rosemond Brown: "My Breasts Are Very Small Because I Was A Footballer" by adekanmbi1986(m): 6:58pm On May 07, 2018
Hmm
Re: Rosemond Brown: "My Breasts Are Very Small Because I Was A Footballer" by SoNature(m): 6:58pm On May 07, 2018
I don't like tiny b00bs

I like my women moderate

Even big ones are just huge pounds of flesh...so disgusting grin

2 Likes

Re: Rosemond Brown: "My Breasts Are Very Small Because I Was A Footballer" by killuminati(m): 6:58pm On May 07, 2018
Maybe Olympus has fallen grin
Re: Rosemond Brown: "My Breasts Are Very Small Because I Was A Footballer" by oshe11: 6:58pm On May 07, 2018
Her boobs are not only small but DEPRESSED

HER BOOBS ARE REGRETTING.....

8 Likes

Re: Rosemond Brown: "My Breasts Are Very Small Because I Was A Footballer" by carpmam: 6:58pm On May 07, 2018
A
Re: Rosemond Brown: "My Breasts Are Very Small Because I Was A Footballer" by DukeNija(m): 6:58pm On May 07, 2018
Who cares about the breasts, nice figure you’ve got
Re: Rosemond Brown: "My Breasts Are Very Small Because I Was A Footballer" by yemmight(m): 6:59pm On May 07, 2018
It's not that your bobby dey tiny or small, It is just that you have not given it respect it deserve from the beginning. No matter how small mature bobby is, what it requires is that respect it desire and not when you have given it all to the whole community as souvenir.

4 Likes

Re: Rosemond Brown: "My Breasts Are Very Small Because I Was A Footballer" by justtoodark: 6:59pm On May 07, 2018
you have small titis because you wan be skinny,you moroon....
Re: Rosemond Brown: "My Breasts Are Very Small Because I Was A Footballer" by Thebrightest(m): 7:00pm On May 07, 2018
Did SHOT burst the breast or how did football cause your breastlessness

4 Likes

Re: Rosemond Brown: "My Breasts Are Very Small Because I Was A Footballer" by DucalDuxvine(m): 7:01pm On May 07, 2018
grin aunty, the bress yaff surrender o.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Keke And Bus Drivers Force To Remove Naira Marley’s Stickers On Their Vehicles / Peter Okoye Promises To Sponsor Don Jazzy And Linda Ikeji's Wedding / Breaking News!: Robbers Snatch Wizkid’s Car At Gunpoint!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.