Stats: 3,153,004 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

World Cup: Rohr Reacts As Okocha Criticizes 4-2-3-1 Formation - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / World Cup: Rohr Reacts As Okocha Criticizes 4-2-3-1 Formation (74130 Views)

De Gea Criticizes Man Utd Players After 4 - 1 Defeat To Watford / Messi Criticizes Eric Abidal For Saying Barca Players Don't Work Hard / Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ (2) (3) (4)

Re: World Cup: Rohr Reacts As Okocha Criticizes 4-2-3-1 Formation by ehinmowo: 11:16pm On Jun 17, 2018
hollandis:
When Okocha talks Rohr should keep quiet

I support Rohr on dis one. I blame d man for ever using Mikel. Dt guy never seizes to pass back. Cudnt even carry his legs on d ground. All thanks go to Moses, the fallen hero. In fact, most of d players did nt play as if dey wnted to win.
Re: World Cup: Rohr Reacts As Okocha Criticizes 4-2-3-1 Formation by excel101(m): 11:18pm On Jun 17, 2018
Okocha should keep quiet because he's not a coach. Like Jayjay said, Rohr used similar pattern to prosecute friendlies. As a coach since such formation did not favour him, its the more reason he resorted to a different tactics. We should let Rohr be, afterall we never believed we'll be at the world cup when initially grouped with Cameroun, Algeria and Zambia at the qualifying group stage. And Jayjay should also that his former national teammate, Sunday Oliseh, resigned as National team coach few months to the qualifiers before Rohr was appointed, with a target of qualifying Nigeria at the world cup.
Re: World Cup: Rohr Reacts As Okocha Criticizes 4-2-3-1 Formation by Tonimatics(m): 11:19pm On Jun 17, 2018
U can't take criticism from football. It is part of the game. Besides the media fuss towards the build up was extraordinary. The expectations and the result was way wider.
Re: World Cup: Rohr Reacts As Okocha Criticizes 4-2-3-1 Formation by Cannonleo(m): 11:20pm On Jun 17, 2018
boldking:
As I watched the Argentina and Iceland match today and
wondered why there were no black players in the
Argentinean
team when other South American teams had black or
biracial
players, I remembered a conversation I had last year.
It was while I was on a cruise from Florida to the Grand
Cayman Islands in the Caribbean.
Between an Argentinean doctor and myself, who had
walked
up to me during lunch one day and struck up a
conversation
with me.
There was no hiding the attraction.
We had bonded much to the chagrin of her three
Argentinean
friends.
On the deck of the ship that day, she kept going on about
how
she loves black men and looks forward to traveling so she
can
meet them.
I asked her.
"Don't you have black people in Argentina?"
She said with a matter of fact candour.
"No. Long time ago, after slavery, we killed them all."
I was taken aback.
She smiled.
And continued.
"Very bad. I am ashamed of my people. It was very
systematic
though. Very well thought out. First they forced most of the
men to fight for Argentina against Paraguay. They
knowingly
sent them into battles that were poorly planned so that the
Paraguay army will do for them what they couldn't
themselves
do. Kill the blacks. Most of them died there. The remaining
of
them they forced to live in this province were there was a
plague. A disease that the government refused to curb so
that
it can also do for them what they couldn't do. Kill the
blacks.
The refused to set up hospitals, clinics, adequate shelter,
food
outlets, nothing. They created the best environment for the
disease to thrive. It killed the rest of the men that had
survived the war. The darker you are, the higher the chance
they will send you to that place to live or to the war to die.
The
lighter skinned women they forced them to sleep with the
white men, so that their children are biracial, then they
forced
the children when they grew older to sleep with white men,
so
that the blackness of the skin of the children became
whiter
and whiter until there was no longer any visibly black
people
seen. It was so bad that blacks fled to Chile, Peru, Bolivia,
Brazil and even Paraquay where they were better treated
even
though not as well as they should be treated as human
beings
deserving full equality. Atleast those ones did not want to
kill
them and accepted to give them protection and a means
of
livelihood. As a matter of fact in Chile, there was a city
called
Arica where Black people were so accepted and respected
that in the 1700s two black free man, one called Anzuréz
were
elected mayors. But the white colonial masters from Spain
came six months later and nullified the elections, they were
afraid of other cities giving black people too many rights.
But
the blacks who had found succour did not complain, they
sent
word for others to flee Argentina and come join them.
Afterall
what was cancelled elections compared to certain death?"
Then she went silent as though trying to replay the
magnitude
of the crime in her mind again. Then she said it in a
sombre
tone in order to drive it home to me.
"The ones the Argentineans did not kill through war or
disease, and rape and impregnate, fled the country and
ultimately we got rid of the blacks."
I listened in rising sorrow.
She continued academically.
"So although they abolished slavery in 1815 in Argentina, it
continued until 1853, after that the main preoccupation of
the
leaders was how to get rid of the black slaves and their
descendants. Our president who ruled us from 1868 to
Domingo Faustino Sarmiento, wrote in his diary in 1848,
this
was long before he became president and slavery ended
that -
'In the United States… 4 million are black, and within 20
years
will be 8 million…. What is to be done with such blacks,
hated
by the white race?' - It shows that he was already thinking
of
how to eliminate black people before he became President
and when he became President, he succeeded."
"Didn't the world say anything?"
"No. They ignored it. I am sure most of them wanted to do
the
same thing but failed. At that time, they admired them. I
remember when I will go to Brazil as a child, my father's
friend
will say in disgust as he looked at the black Brazilians - we
should have had your guts and finished them off. All of
them.
Make Brazil white just like Argentina."
"And the Europeans?"
She laughed.
"It is an open secret, just like King Leopold and his
genocide
in Congo. No one talks about it, but they know about it.
Atleast the older ones do. The younger ones not so much.
Why do you think all the Nazis ran to Argentina after World
War 2?"
I was silent.
She continued.
"Because it was the perfect place for the most evil racists
in
history to live."
Then she looked out to the infinitely blue sea around the
ship
and sighed audibly before she continued.
" Sadly, to some extent, it still is welcoming and
accomodating
of racial hatred. We took the Tango from the African slaves
and made it our own. In Argentina, not one person will tell
you
the true history of that dance. They don't want to associate
it
with Africa. In fact if you ask them about black people in
Argentina they will tell you that there has never been black
people in Argentina. They teach them in schools. They
rewrite
the history. They make it all white. And as I said it is all
underneath the surface. They never come out and say we
hate
black people. Argentina is only for whites or anything like
that.
They have just fixed the country to only be for white
people."
I looked at her friends, Argentineans like her, who were
lounging on the chairs on the deck, clad in their tiny bikinis,
drinking pina coladas and smiling.
She followed my gaze and then turned to me.
"Don't be fooled by all those smiles, scratch the surface
and
you will see that all they want is for you to disappear."
Toronto.
true to the core, a lot of Nazi Officer especially of the Gestapo and Warren SS found refuge in Argentina
Re: World Cup: Rohr Reacts As Okocha Criticizes 4-2-3-1 Formation by Solowande(m): 11:32pm On Jun 17, 2018
hollandis:
if coach easy make okocha come coach. It's easier said than done.
Re: World Cup: Rohr Reacts As Okocha Criticizes 4-2-3-1 Formation by excel101(m): 11:43pm On Jun 17, 2018
obi4eze:
This Gernot Rohr sef!

The match against England changed when we switched to 3-5-2. We defeated Argentina with the same formation. Mikel had no business playing in an advanced role with Iwobi on the pitch.

The Wing backs were not supporting the wingers and Ighalo was isolated in the attack. Ebuehi is a preferable option to Abdullahi.

A 3-5-2 would have choked the midfield for the Croatians and allowed wide spaces during Nigerian attacks while stopping long balls from the Croatians. We would have also had an extra man when defending except during counter attacks.

Going forward, the Icelandic team seem to be better at long balls than the Croats. They have the height advantage and would want to score from set pieces. I was disappointed in the Croats and think that Iceland would want to take the advantage of the draw with Argentina and qualify from the group. There is no time for show by thw SE or useless long balls.

Let's play the African way. We are not good at long balls. We pass the ball around.
I will only agree with you that Mikel was played out of position. But saying that Musa & Ebuehi would have been preferable, i do not agree, because Abdullahi was one of our best defenders and very consistent and impressive both in qualifiers and friendlies. While for Musa; he lost form long ago. Even he never made any impact.
Re: World Cup: Rohr Reacts As Okocha Criticizes 4-2-3-1 Formation by Vince77(m): 11:48pm On Jun 17, 2018
The problem wasn't formation. It was preparation. No matter how the formation is, they will still lose the match i they didn't come prepared.

Re: World Cup: Rohr Reacts As Okocha Criticizes 4-2-3-1 Formation by onadana: 11:48pm On Jun 17, 2018
BeingFrank:
What Ever Tactic You Want To Use, I Want To See The Super Eagles In The Semi Final. You Can't Afford To Let The Famous Pig Down.

Better pinch yourself and stop dreaming. No be only semi final..we go host world cup
Re: World Cup: Rohr Reacts As Okocha Criticizes 4-2-3-1 Formation by BurntDodo: 11:59pm On Jun 17, 2018
Ndonu101:
Gernot Rohr is not very clever

The set pieces were not exclusive events, the corner kicks came about because we did not control the game. May be in a 3-5-2 formation those corner will not have happened at the time they happened

Omeruo played in Middlesbrough and has experience of defending long balls. He is also a World Cup veteran but somehow not good enough to start. Please we need Omeruo in a 3 man back line

Ahmed Musa is a key player for us. We need his pace for 90 minutes, not 20 minutes. Another World Cup veteran sitting on the bench. He scored 2 against almighty Argentina at the last World Cup

Lack of wing play killed us. Iwobi is not a winger

We need Ebuehi, Musa, Moses in the pitch to give us some pace

I was nodding with this your arrangement until I saw Mikel in the line up. Abeg Abeg Abeg. He's actually not a good player anymore. You see Mikel you see Onazi. He wants to win but he has gotten lost in 2010 football. This is 2018. He's not good enough anymore!

Re: World Cup: Rohr Reacts As Okocha Criticizes 4-2-3-1 Formation by MrPRevailer(m): 12:05am On Jun 18, 2018
EzendiEgo1:

Rubbish

Why you guys da criticise the man because he lost 2.0 to croatian.

Is it only Nigeria that lost their opening match

Argentina draw still do you guys hear or see their citizens criticise them on social media.

Morocco Egypt they all lost their opening games.

Brazil draw still yet not criticism, Peru lost do you hear any criticisms.

Very big NO

So why is Nigeria case different

In every match there will be a winner and a loser not because Nigeria berated una expectations down shouldn't give you guys the audacity to criticise them.

Everyday we need a good leaders but we haven't changed the way we react or show our stupidity on social media.

Jim Beglin and John Dumelo and so many others criticise us because we provided the opportunity for them to do so.

Croatia can't even play compared to other group teams and Super eagles can't beat them.
Re: World Cup: Rohr Reacts As Okocha Criticizes 4-2-3-1 Formation by BurntDodo: 12:13am On Jun 18, 2018
sprints1:
we are not matured enough to play 3 man defence...and formations don't win u games...there is nothing wrong with 4-2-3-1 its even the easiest formation to digest because u can use it to switch to 4-4-2 or 4-3-3 easily..okocha doesn't know what he is saying... morocco has been using 3 man defence and worked well in the qualifiers and they played Iran they lost....the issue is we don't have intelligent players and our tactics were poor...possession without purpose is not football

You sir, understand football. We played possession football without purpose and creativity. Not all teams can play possession football. There are certain qualities needed. Acceleration! Ball control! Good short passes! Response! Vision! Players in the midfield must be swift too inorder to hold the ball when space gets tight. Above all, all players must be creative and take risk, including the goalkeeper.

In possession football, you either take risky passes or you go home. We have to play overlapping wingbacks for it to work so that the wingers can cut in with more options instead of Moses being useless down the flank. Olorun gbo, what we did the day before yesterday was an insult to football tactics. Shame on Rohr. Shame on Mikel.

Rohr, if you have sense. Simply switch to counter attack and save face. Or adopt that Klopp's high pressure. Possession mixed with counter up front and we have just the right midfield for it. Ndidi(Henderson), Etebo(Wijnaldum), Iwobi(Chamberlain). Up front, just look for speed and we're in. Musa, Iheanacho must start up front.

Re: World Cup: Rohr Reacts As Okocha Criticizes 4-2-3-1 Formation by salford1: 12:16am On Jun 18, 2018
I really pray to see the day when the Nigerian squad would be made up of a large number of home based players like the squad of 1988 to 1994.
Re: World Cup: Rohr Reacts As Okocha Criticizes 4-2-3-1 Formation by Nobody: 12:17am On Jun 18, 2018
EmagNig:
Head coach of the Super Eagles, Gernot Rohr has insisted that playing a three-man defence against Croatia was not the best decision.

Gernot Rohr was reacting to criticisms surrounding his choice of 4-2-3-1 formation for the 2-0 defeat to the Europeans in their Group D opener on Saturday night.

Former Nigeria captain, Austin ‘Jay Jay’ Okocha questioned the decision of the coach not to go with a 3-5-2, which has suited the team best in friendly games.

However, Gernot Rohr has argued that they did not concede in open play, so the blame cannot be on the system.

the German told reporters.

https://lailasnews.com/world-cup-gernot-rohr-fires-back-as-okocha-criticizes-4-2-3-1-formation/

"" Austin ‘Jay Jay’ Okocha questioned the decision of the coach not to go with a 3-5-2, which has suited the team best in friendly games""

Oga Okocha u mean the friendlies that Nigeria lost in all games?
Re: World Cup: Rohr Reacts As Okocha Criticizes 4-2-3-1 Formation by SmartyPants(m): 12:24am On Jun 18, 2018
Ndonu101:
How many times did Modric play a straight long ball to Shehu wing?

Croatia clearly knew Shehu Abdullahi was a weak link!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwpW5SZJEKc

Thats not because Shehu was weak but because Perisic was one of their best players.
Re: World Cup: Rohr Reacts As Okocha Criticizes 4-2-3-1 Formation by salford1: 12:25am On Jun 18, 2018
BurntDodo:

You sir, understand football. We played possession football without purpose and creativity. Not all teams can play possession football. There are certain qualities needed. Acceleration! Ball control! Good short passes! Response! Vision! Players in the midfield must be swift too inorder to hold the ball when space gets tight. Above all, all players must be creative and take risk, including the goalkeeper.

Exactly, that's what set great teams apart from the not-great ones. Players must have attributes like, true pass, Speed, Stamina, Ball control, Short passes and creativity.

Our match against Croatia was an embarrassment and eye-sore to modern day football. I watched the commentary after the match on itv, and I felt more embarrassed. One of the commentators, a Croatian ex footballer admitted that the Croatian team that Nigeria played against were bad, but only got lucky cos they played against a worse Nigerian team. Nothing was said about the formation or technicality. All the commentators mentioned about was the lack of drive, skills, stamina, speed e.t.c among the Nigerian players.

Re: World Cup: Rohr Reacts As Okocha Criticizes 4-2-3-1 Formation by ernieboy(m): 12:25am On Jun 18, 2018
EzendiEgo1:

Rubbish

Argentina draw still do you guys hear or see their citizens criticise them on social media.

Very big NO

In every match there will be a winner and a loser not because Nigeria berated una expectations down shouldn't give you guys the audacity to criticise them.

Everyday we need a good leaders but we haven't changed the way we react or show our stupidity on social media.

Jim Beglin and John Dumelo and so many others criticise us because we provided the opportunity for them to do so.

who told u those countries are not reacting? have u you gone to their media to find out?

Re: World Cup: Rohr Reacts As Okocha Criticizes 4-2-3-1 Formation by Ken4Christ: 12:33am On Jun 18, 2018
I am forced to think that some of these foreign couches are paid to frustrate Africa team. There is corruption in football. Coaches also take bribes.

The annoyance of the game is not just because we lost, the match is a far cry from what was expected of them. They didn't have a fighting spirit. There was no flow in the game.

The attacking formation is faulty. The couch should be sacked. Let an indigenous couch take over. Even me that is not a couch knew the changes he was supposed to make. I don't even know why Musa was allowed in the team. Iheanacho should never be benched. If he has a good assist, that kid can do wonder. I still wish them the very best.

Re: World Cup: Rohr Reacts As Okocha Criticizes 4-2-3-1 Formation by sprints1: 12:54am On Jun 18, 2018
BurntDodo:

In possession football, you either take risky passes or you go home. We have to play overlapping wingbacks for it to work so that the wingers can cut in with more options instead of Moses being useless down the flank. Olorun gbo, what we did the day before yesterday was an insult to football tactics. Shame on Rohr. Shame on Mikel.

Rohr, if you have sense. Simply switch to counter attack and save face. Or adopt that Klopp's high pressure. Possession mixed with counter up front and we have just the right midfield for it. Ndidi(Henderson), Etebo(Wijnaldum), Iwobi(Chamberlain). Up front, just look for speed and we're in. Musa, Iheanacho must start up front.
adopt klopp' gegen press I doubt it iwobi ighalo moses are lazy when it comes to marking moses is even trying and our coach plays a lot of players out of position which is very bad klopp tactics is very interesting to watch but has many disadvantages injury prone energy sapping and exposes defence easily... our defence is bad...iwobi can't even be our Chamberlain he is better upfront cmeven upfront is at times useless...Ndidi Mikel Etebo midfield trio Iwobi Musa Moses upfront if its game of speed we need to play these guys..Mikel Idowu who is a right footer even etebo has enough speed to play on the wings he is not that intelligent but is speed will cause problems for defenders..pressing high up the pitch is not our thing...a simple direct football like crystal palace played last season defend well make important passes and get the ball to zaha if we can get the ball to moses oh my God who is even our key player none...we need someone we can trust..
Re: World Cup: Rohr Reacts As Okocha Criticizes 4-2-3-1 Formation by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 1:11am On Jun 18, 2018
sheylarhh:
Why?...Make Okocha cum coach na make we see wetin he go do...naso Oliseh criticise cum fail for super eagles.... It is easier said than done

Keep shut, you and your fellow mugus hiting likes, sluggish white ass lickers.

Re: World Cup: Rohr Reacts As Okocha Criticizes 4-2-3-1 Formation by toluxdmj: 1:44am On Jun 18, 2018
Someone said Argentina, Morocco didn't win. It's not about wanting to win. It's about being serious. Please, just look at how SaudiArabia played. They lost but at least they showed that they are ready. Nigeria is not at all.

It's as if Rohr didn't know that when you are a goal down, then put more pressure and attack. OMG, how would you give Modric like 20seconds to find someone to spread the ball to. Don't you know he is their best player.

I think it's a curse. We played 3years of qualifiers from a group of death, qualified 8months ago, we beat Argentina. And we played like that!!!!!

It's as if we qualified as a wild card. No body should tell me that those guys practiced at all. I have seriously lost interest in this world cup with that unbelievable performance. The team is just a disgrace to the world. FYI, I love that Ghanian world cup energy, they should be here not us.

Re: World Cup: Rohr Reacts As Okocha Criticizes 4-2-3-1 Formation by greenglobestore(m): 2:08am On Jun 18, 2018
To be honest 3-5-2 with ighalo and either of Musa or iheanacho won't have been so bad with iwobi as the creative spark behind them that way we would have been sure of the direct attackers to the croatian goal
Re: World Cup: Rohr Reacts As Okocha Criticizes 4-2-3-1 Formation by tiwiex(m): 2:23am On Jun 18, 2018
sheylarhh:
Why?...Make Okocha cum coach na make we see wetin he go do...naso Oliseh criticise cum fail for super eagles.... It is easier said than done
I am not a football analyst but set pieces come out of pressure which must be reduced. This is what Okocha implied. Like it was said earlier, Rhor should stop focusing on the set piece like some mutually exclusive event. We should have played better. This was not the team or formation that played the second half with England. It was the first half outcome I saw. This worried me because it meant Rhor was guessing on team selection and formation used and if he guessed wrong in the World Cup, we are toast. He clearly had no clue and guessed wrong.

Stop glorifying Oyinbo. We are not stupid people. I got that vibe once you mentioned Oliseh as well.
Re: World Cup: Rohr Reacts As Okocha Criticizes 4-2-3-1 Formation by tiwiex(m): 2:30am On Jun 18, 2018
Ken4Christ:
I am forced to think that some of these foreign couches are paid to frustrate Africa team. There is corruption in football. Coaches also take bribes.

The annoyance of the game is not just because we lost, the match is a far cry from what was expected of the time. They didn't have a fighting spirit. There was no flow in the game.

The attacking formation is faulty. The couch should be sacked. Let an indigenous couch take over. Even me that is not a couch knew the changes he was supposed to make. I don't even know why Musa was allowed in the team. Iheanacho should never be benched. If he has a good assist, that kid can do wonder. I still wish them the very best.
This did cross my mind but I no wan think too far into conspiracy theory. Lol. But seriously, what does a foreign coach have to lose if he really didn't send the team he is coaching or he even wanted them to lose. We have left our destiny in the hands of a man who probably didn't know where Nigeria was on a map till he took the job.

Re: World Cup: Rohr Reacts As Okocha Criticizes 4-2-3-1 Formation by educhigo: 2:32am On Jun 18, 2018
why the coach not use ebuehi i dont understand
Re: World Cup: Rohr Reacts As Okocha Criticizes 4-2-3-1 Formation by AK481(m): 2:34am On Jun 18, 2018
But your tactics didn’t produce any goal
Re: World Cup: Rohr Reacts As Okocha Criticizes 4-2-3-1 Formation by tiwiex(m): 2:35am On Jun 18, 2018
Solowande:
if coach easy make okocha come coach. It's easier said than done.
On a serious not, I would like to see another ex Eagle coach the Eagle. So far, it can't be worse than this. What do we have to lose? It also adds some character to the national team. There was a lot to say when when Keshi and Oliseh were in charge. This is boring and not engaging at all.
Re: World Cup: Rohr Reacts As Okocha Criticizes 4-2-3-1 Formation by holuphisayor(m): 2:36am On Jun 18, 2018
lolz, coming from a team that barely had a shot on target. grin
if you like use 5-3-2 grin
Re: World Cup: Rohr Reacts As Okocha Criticizes 4-2-3-1 Formation by Ayatullah(m): 3:07am On Jun 18, 2018
hollandis:

But Okocha prefers to be a Bet King than been a Rohr, so he should stop roaring and face his betting business where he's draining Nigerians that believe in Pig predictions.

Re: World Cup: Rohr Reacts As Okocha Criticizes 4-2-3-1 Formation by frankputer: 3:10am On Jun 18, 2018
EzendiEgo1:

Rubbish

Very big NO

You forget to add,
Mexico trash Defending Champion Germany.

Re: World Cup: Rohr Reacts As Okocha Criticizes 4-2-3-1 Formation by AreaFada2: 3:22am On Jun 18, 2018
We just not have the quality to play 4-4-2 effectivly at this level.

In USA'94 we had the quality. We have no Finidi George or Adepoju to boss the wing. Even no Ikpeba quality. Never Mind Yekini, Amokachi or Amunike.

Rohr's formation actually gives more flexibility considering the low quality we have at our disposal.

With USA'94 formation, Siasia could push forward, knowing Keshi would marshall Okechukwu and Eguavoen behind him.

We have no leaders who can read the game well. Keshi & Eguavoen were very good at that. That formation played to their strengths. If not for simple lapses and inexperience, 1994 squad could have beaten any side.

I can see why Okocha likes 4-4-2. His 1990s/2000s Eagle squads did well using it. But it doesn't suit all squads.
Re: World Cup: Rohr Reacts As Okocha Criticizes 4-2-3-1 Formation by enemyofprogress: 3:29am On Jun 18, 2018
No just put baba kamoru pig to shame, try reach semi final
Re: World Cup: Rohr Reacts As Okocha Criticizes 4-2-3-1 Formation by Aystarz: 3:54am On Jun 18, 2018
edi287:
Shut up anumpama!! Your tactics were wrong. You should've played Mikel deeper and Iwobi as a 10.
Dumb man, 3 CBs with Ogu would've been able to morph to a 4-3-3 with the right selections.
This man is pissing me off the more I listen to him

He's not bright at all. Well, some of us predicted that his inadequacies would be exposed at the World Cup na. We saw it coming.

Nigeria Vs USA: Olympics Basketball (73 - 156) On 2nd August 2012 / Aliko Dangote Hosts Anthony Joshua On His ₦15b Luxury Yacht / Machester United Celebrates Corper Who Saved Female Corper At Election In Rivers

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86