Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,627 members, 7,820,219 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Decomposing Body Of A Man Floating In Apapa Lagoon (Graphic Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Decomposing Body Of A Man Floating In Apapa Lagoon (Graphic Photo) (35736 Views)

Fecit Faith Banfa: Decomposing Body Of Lady Found In Her Abuja Apartment / Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer / Yahoo Boy Kills His Twin Brother In Delta, Found Seated Beside Decomposing Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Decomposing Body Of A Man Floating In Apapa Lagoon (Graphic Photo) by WFblacc(m): 11:34am On Jun 18, 2018
Skull Miners ✌
Re: Decomposing Body Of A Man Floating In Apapa Lagoon (Graphic Photo) by GodsOwnFav(m): 11:34am On Jun 18, 2018
People keep committing suicide on a daily. Jah we pray you keep us moving, ain't no giving up. We don come, we don come. We go make am.
Re: Decomposing Body Of A Man Floating In Apapa Lagoon (Graphic Photo) by wink2015(m): 11:37am On Jun 18, 2018
He was murdered and the body thrown to the lagoon.

Humanity is living in a crazy world.

Raegae singer, Late Lucky Dube in one of his song said "WE ARE LIVING IN A CRAZY WORLD"
Re: Decomposing Body Of A Man Floating In Apapa Lagoon (Graphic Photo) by Bullhari007(m): 11:46am On Jun 18, 2018
they have already mine his skull.... yellowbar people I hail Ooooo
Re: Decomposing Body Of A Man Floating In Apapa Lagoon (Graphic Photo) by sonsomegrigbo: 11:54am On Jun 18, 2018
WFblacc:
Skull Miners ✌

Look at your meanness!

Someone dies and you are saying trash...

Useless tribalist!

Shiorrrrrr
Re: Decomposing Body Of A Man Floating In Apapa Lagoon (Graphic Photo) by Mufasa27(m): 11:55am On Jun 18, 2018
Hmmmm Lagos, A state filled with evil people.
Re: Decomposing Body Of A Man Floating In Apapa Lagoon (Graphic Photo) by Reeses: 1:32pm On Jun 18, 2018
freemanbubble:

then you must be a pussyy niggarr

so you can't go to Asia countries like Pakistan, Afghanistan were people die like flies and even Libya when dey our back yard here to see how decomposing bodies float on Mediterranean sea

as a man you need to be hard, share blood and not tears
stop being a pussyyy
you are lucky we are not in old days were men are recruited to go and fight a sword battle with another nation like those Roman and Greece fight. I wonder how you for take escape the sight of dead people and blood
You are a waste of sperm. The dumbest black fool on earth
Re: Decomposing Body Of A Man Floating In Apapa Lagoon (Graphic Photo) by Slimsly100(f): 1:37pm On Jun 18, 2018
Oh Lord have mercy on us
Re: Decomposing Body Of A Man Floating In Apapa Lagoon (Graphic Photo) by gonkin(m): 2:54pm On Jun 18, 2018
Them don use this guy for sacrifice. No HEAD OOO.

Re: Decomposing Body Of A Man Floating In Apapa Lagoon (Graphic Photo) by samuelchimmy(m): 3:27pm On Jun 18, 2018
freemanbubble:

then you must be a pussyy niggarr

so you can't go to Asia countries like Pakistan, Afghanistan were people die like flies and even Libya when dey our back yard here to see how decomposing bodies float on Mediterranean sea

as a man you need to be hard, share blood and not tears
stop being a pussyyy
you are lucky we are not in old days were men are recruited to go and fight a sword battle with another nation like those Roman and Greece fight. I wonder how you for take escape the sight of dead people and blood
I swear my brother I nor fit o, I can count how many times I've seen dead all through my 20something years on earth
Re: Decomposing Body Of A Man Floating In Apapa Lagoon (Graphic Photo) by WFblacc(m): 3:34pm On Jun 18, 2018
sonsomegrigbo:

Look at your meanness!

Someone dies and you are saying trash...

Useless tribalist!

Shiorrrrrr
ogun kee you there, abi you see head and hand for the corpse

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gang Of Turkey's To 'Receive Death Penalty' After Breaking Man's hips / Housemaid Who Uses Rats To Cook Jollof Rice For Her Madam Confesses (Video) / Brothel And 4 Houses Owned By Kidnappers In Calabar Demolished By Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.