Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,288 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

Yahoo Boy Kills His Twin Brother In Delta, Found Seated Beside Decomposing Body - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boy Kills His Twin Brother In Delta, Found Seated Beside Decomposing Body (83248 Views)

Fecit Faith Banfa: Decomposing Body Of Lady Found In Her Abuja Apartment / Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer / Newborn Baby Abandoned By Mother In Delta, Found By The Roadside This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahoo Boy Kills His Twin Brother In Delta, Found Seated Beside Decomposing Body by dre11(m): 8:17am On May 26, 2021
A suspected internet fraudster, popularly called Yahoo boy, has allegedly killed his twin brother at Oleh, headquarters of Isoko South Local Government Area, Delta State.

He has subsequently been arrested by police operatives.

Though the reason for the killing could not be ascertained as at press time, sources said it might have been carried out for ritual purposes.

The suspect, it was gathered, was found with a dog and the decomposing body of the deceased in their apartment at Old Olomoro Road, Monday, after neighbours perceived a offensive smell emanating from the flat.

“The house was locked for some days and after some time, the people living in the compound began to perceive foul smell that attracted flies around the apartment.

The neighbours then alerted the police at the Oleh divisional headquarters. The door was forced open and they found him sitting close to the decomposing body of his twin brother. A dog was also found in the house,” a source told Vanguard.

The source said the corpse of the deceased had been deposited in a mortuary in the area while the suspect and his dog were taken into custody by the police.

Confirming the incident on Wednesday, the state Police Public Relations Officer, Mr Bright Edafe, said the police had commenced investigation into the matter.

He, however, added, “For now, there is no evidence that it was for ritual purpose. When they broke into the house, they saw the decomposing body and the twin brother.”

https://saharareporters.com/2021/05/26/internet-fraudster-kills-twin-brother-found-seated-beside-his-decomposing-body

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Kills His Twin Brother In Delta, Found Seated Beside Decomposing Body by RuddyDesign: 8:18am On May 26, 2021
Nawaoo
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills His Twin Brother In Delta, Found Seated Beside Decomposing Body by pascalbenz: 8:24am On May 26, 2021
Hmm too bad !!!!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boy Kills His Twin Brother In Delta, Found Seated Beside Decomposing Body by thorpido(m): 8:26am On May 26, 2021
It may not have been ritual killing but the circumstances leading to his death must have raised suspicion.How do you sit in a house with a decomposing body?

146 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boy Kills His Twin Brother In Delta, Found Seated Beside Decomposing Body by Draslo(m): 8:30am On May 26, 2021
The Nigerian police is obviously the worst on the planet. Isn't it possible that his twin died from natural causes and he suffered psychological trauma instantly? I mean, he was found with the decomposing body. What normal person could stay in such conditions? I'm sure it's the bastard nosy neighbours that labelled him a Yahoo boy to the cops. Spits!!!

I'm not glorifying fraud but less than 5% of the entire so called Yahoo boys actually engage in black magic. I know this cause I have them as friends (who doesn't, sef?!). Many of them don't have the balls to go darkside. What we commonly have are ritualists posing as Yahoo boys.

384 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boy Kills His Twin Brother In Delta, Found Seated Beside Decomposing Body by dahnimoh(m): 8:39am On May 26, 2021
i guess the guy is not mantally sound

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boy Kills His Twin Brother In Delta, Found Seated Beside Decomposing Body by pyyxxaro: 8:40am On May 26, 2021
I was too sure it was going to be delta state when I saw the topic

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boy Kills His Twin Brother In Delta, Found Seated Beside Decomposing Body by ChiefSosa(m): 8:44am On May 26, 2021
Money has really made a lot of people do stupid things. That one no mean say e do am or e no do am. I no fit kill any of my loved ones because of money, because I no say if dem get dem go bless me. Even if dem no bless me, no wahala, after all na dem get their money. Rather than jealous who get money, beg am make e show u way and if e no gree, den continue dey waka to avoid wahala. Yes, I know say life no easy but no worry the money go come. You still dey alive and u get ur freedom, that one na opportunity to do something for ursef. Make God bless everybody o, na my prayer be that. Make God bless my enemy sef, so e go dey busy rather than to dey worry about me. Who God bless no dey vex or hate.

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boy Kills His Twin Brother In Delta, Found Seated Beside Decomposing Body by realstars: 8:44am On May 26, 2021
Maybe He Wanted To Stay Till He Die With Him Too, There Is Something More Spiritual About This, The Dog Knows It Better.
The Truth Will Come Out Soon.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boy Kills His Twin Brother In Delta, Found Seated Beside Decomposing Body by TarOrfeeek: 8:48am On May 26, 2021
It could be that they reached an agreement to use one of them for rituals

What use is two people, when hunger is attempting to reduce them to one.

If Buhari had a twin, we would have used this present one for ritual too.

But God pass us.

11 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Kills His Twin Brother In Delta, Found Seated Beside Decomposing Body by marveangel(m): 8:48am On May 26, 2021
Does it mean these Boyz can't do yahoo without ritual anymore?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boy Kills His Twin Brother In Delta, Found Seated Beside Decomposing Body by Nbotee(m): 8:59am On May 26, 2021
marveangel:
Does it mean these Boyz can't do yahoo without ritual anymore?

Majority of persons posing as Yahoo boys are ritualists

38 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Kills His Twin Brother In Delta, Found Seated Beside Decomposing Body by CandyOps(m): 9:04am On May 26, 2021
Draslo:
I'm not glorifying fraud but less than 5% of the entire so called Yahoo boys actually engage in black magic.

Okay, let's ignore every other thing you said but I'm curious to how you came about the 5% ratio??

... or do you have the same habit as Sanusi Lamido -- you wake up one morning and pull off imaginary numbers out the thin air and expect us to swallow it wholeheartedly?

If you took a survey then provide us a link to your source or research papers. We're not all dumb here bruhh

47 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boy Kills His Twin Brother In Delta, Found Seated Beside Decomposing Body by Nobody: 9:48am On May 26, 2021
Money ritual doesn't exist. If it does...some people would have been billionaires.
My point though.
Rip to the dead

5 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Kills His Twin Brother In Delta, Found Seated Beside Decomposing Body by Emmanuelcann: 10:02am On May 26, 2021
Is the dog under arrest and why?

4 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Kills His Twin Brother In Delta, Found Seated Beside Decomposing Body by UDUJ(m): 10:28am On May 26, 2021
The dog was taken into custody too by the Nigerian police.

Are they also trying to get a confessional statement from the dog as well? Worst police force in the world. Bunch of untrained illiterates undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boy Kills His Twin Brother In Delta, Found Seated Beside Decomposing Body by Draslo(m): 10:38am On May 26, 2021
CandyOps:

Okay, let's ignore every other thing you said but I'm curious to how you came about the 5% ratio??

... or do you have the same habit as Sanusi Lamido -- you wake up one morning and pull off imaginary numbers out the thin air and expect us to swallow it wholeheartedly?

If you took a survey then provide us a link to your source or research papers. We're not all dumb here bruhh
Kindly f**k off, will you? You can f**k off the 3rd MB into the lagoon, that would be preferable. You're here asking for research papers on Yahoo boys, who do you think I am? The FBI?

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boy Kills His Twin Brother In Delta, Found Seated Beside Decomposing Body by Ishilove: 11:05am On May 26, 2021
The things we see these days for money sake

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boy Kills His Twin Brother In Delta, Found Seated Beside Decomposing Body by Ceenachi: 11:11am On May 26, 2021
Nawa ooo
Ppl get mind shaa
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills His Twin Brother In Delta, Found Seated Beside Decomposing Body by Chaoswalking(m): 11:11am On May 26, 2021
NA WA
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills His Twin Brother In Delta, Found Seated Beside Decomposing Body by d1tto(m): 11:12am On May 26, 2021
Money, the evil of all root.

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Kills His Twin Brother In Delta, Found Seated Beside Decomposing Body by AmuAwusa: 11:12am On May 26, 2021
Na Everything be yahoo for this country.

Young boy die yahoo.
Him mama die, yahoo.
Him sister break leg yahoo.
Him jam pool, yahoo +
Him friend break him head during fight, yahoo
Him father disown am yahoo
Him father get heat attacks, yahoo
Him babe chop winch die, yahoo
Him buy new phone, yahoo
Him buy new car, yahoo
He paint hair, yahoo
He plait hair, yahoo
He wear earrings, yahoo
He wear Benzanni, yahoo
He wear Nike, yahoo
He buy Adidas, yahoo
He wear ripped jeans, yahoo

Every thing wey guys dey run take get small money na yahoo.

Seems being young and successful is now a curse in Nigeria
Poverty kill Una there!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boy Kills His Twin Brother In Delta, Found Seated Beside Decomposing Body by blessochampion(m): 11:12am On May 26, 2021
The rate at which the young lads are looking for money ehn, only God can save them. They make money through crooked means, they make men who make honest living look like shit women.
Sad stuff!
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills His Twin Brother In Delta, Found Seated Beside Decomposing Body by candidbabe(f): 11:13am On May 26, 2021
Unbelievable
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills His Twin Brother In Delta, Found Seated Beside Decomposing Body by Pidginwhisper: 11:13am On May 26, 2021
They better investigate wella. I doubt if na that guy kill him twin, not even for ritual purpose and still sit close to him. He can’t be still emotionally attached after he must have killed him. Something isn’t just right somewhere…

13 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Kills His Twin Brother In Delta, Found Seated Beside Decomposing Body by Sterope(f): 11:13am On May 26, 2021
He could be suffering from a mental illness.

10 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Kills His Twin Brother In Delta, Found Seated Beside Decomposing Body by SILVERLINES: 11:13am On May 26, 2021
grin
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills His Twin Brother In Delta, Found Seated Beside Decomposing Body by revived2: 11:13am On May 26, 2021
Omooooooooo

E be things
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills His Twin Brother In Delta, Found Seated Beside Decomposing Body by seborrhic: 11:13am On May 26, 2021
Eventhough ritual reason looks like the primary cause of the death,it could also be because he was so emotional attached to his twin that he couldn't believe he was dead.
Ritual however would be the first motive in the investigation.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gay Lovers Caught Having Sex In Lagos, Arraigned (Photo) / Bill Oxley: I Killed Bob Marley - Ex-CIA Agent Confesses / MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.