Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,892 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

Decomposing Body Of A Man Floating In Apapa Lagoon (Graphic Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Decomposing Body Of A Man Floating In Apapa Lagoon (Graphic Photo) (35729 Views)

Fecit Faith Banfa: Decomposing Body Of Lady Found In Her Abuja Apartment / Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer / Yahoo Boy Kills His Twin Brother In Delta, Found Seated Beside Decomposing Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Decomposing Body Of A Man Floating In Apapa Lagoon (Graphic Photo) by PrettyGist: 6:36am On Jun 18, 2018
GistMore.com

The body of a man was on Sunday evening found floating in a Lagoon around Apapa behind Creek Road. The body of the man was found at the bank of the lagoon in an extremely and badly decomposed state.

According to initial reports, no one at the moment knows the cause of death as the unidentified body is still at the river bank and it’s yet to be recovered from the lagoon by officials of the Lagos State Emergency Management Agency LASEMA, Lagos State Waterways Authority (LASWA) Marine Police and probably the State Environmental Monitoring Unit (SEHMU).

Gist from Gistmore :: http://www.gistmore.com/decomposing-body-unidentified-man-found-floating-lagoon-apapa

1 Like

Re: Decomposing Body Of A Man Floating In Apapa Lagoon (Graphic Photo) by PrettyGist: 6:36am On Jun 18, 2018
Re: Decomposing Body Of A Man Floating In Apapa Lagoon (Graphic Photo) by profnigga(m): 6:45am On Jun 18, 2018
1 SPANER LOST. RIP
Re: Decomposing Body Of A Man Floating In Apapa Lagoon (Graphic Photo) by xreal: 6:48am On Jun 18, 2018
What a sight!
Re: Decomposing Body Of A Man Floating In Apapa Lagoon (Graphic Photo) by tetula123(m): 6:51am On Jun 18, 2018
might just be another suicide .

5 Likes

Re: Decomposing Body Of A Man Floating In Apapa Lagoon (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 6:52am On Jun 18, 2018
Sad
Re: Decomposing Body Of A Man Floating In Apapa Lagoon (Graphic Photo) by sonsomegrigbo: 6:58am On Jun 18, 2018
Sad
Re: Decomposing Body Of A Man Floating In Apapa Lagoon (Graphic Photo) by kittykollinxx(m): 11:21am On Jun 18, 2018
RIP
Re: Decomposing Body Of A Man Floating In Apapa Lagoon (Graphic Photo) by samuelchimmy(m): 11:21am On Jun 18, 2018
2 citie i will never wish to live in,
lagos
PH
I CANT JUST STAND SEEING DEAD BODIES RANDOMLY LIKE THAT..JEEZ

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Decomposing Body Of A Man Floating In Apapa Lagoon (Graphic Photo) by agarawu23(m): 11:21am On Jun 18, 2018
sad
Re: Decomposing Body Of A Man Floating In Apapa Lagoon (Graphic Photo) by bewla(m): 11:22am On Jun 18, 2018
let me think
Re: Decomposing Body Of A Man Floating In Apapa Lagoon (Graphic Photo) by countsparrow: 11:23am On Jun 18, 2018
O ma seun o
Re: Decomposing Body Of A Man Floating In Apapa Lagoon (Graphic Photo) by BlissB(f): 11:23am On Jun 18, 2018
.I doubt if that is suicide....na murder....DAT corpse nor get head

Modified: i think have seen the head....so whichever i tire for this country

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Decomposing Body Of A Man Floating In Apapa Lagoon (Graphic Photo) by Fabolousibk1(m): 11:23am On Jun 18, 2018
Can you imagine! undecided

Re: Decomposing Body Of A Man Floating In Apapa Lagoon (Graphic Photo) by kingthreat(m): 11:24am On Jun 18, 2018
Bad way to leave
Re: Decomposing Body Of A Man Floating In Apapa Lagoon (Graphic Photo) by Onyenna(m): 11:24am On Jun 18, 2018
It's a pity...
Re: Decomposing Body Of A Man Floating In Apapa Lagoon (Graphic Photo) by spartoo: 11:24am On Jun 18, 2018
embarassed lipsrsealed undecided

Once upon a time, a man lived

3 Likes

Re: Decomposing Body Of A Man Floating In Apapa Lagoon (Graphic Photo) by herkeym001(m): 11:24am On Jun 18, 2018
this life enh. make Jesus self come quick jare, so that world go END in no time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Decomposing Body Of A Man Floating In Apapa Lagoon (Graphic Photo) by bouncin04(m): 11:24am On Jun 18, 2018
Welcome to Nigeria ... the Shit hole angry
Re: Decomposing Body Of A Man Floating In Apapa Lagoon (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 11:25am On Jun 18, 2018
angry

1 Like

Re: Decomposing Body Of A Man Floating In Apapa Lagoon (Graphic Photo) by Gangster1ms: 11:26am On Jun 18, 2018
Humans are nothing
Re: Decomposing Body Of A Man Floating In Apapa Lagoon (Graphic Photo) by 4hys: 11:26am On Jun 18, 2018
Re: Decomposing Body Of A Man Floating In Apapa Lagoon (Graphic Photo) by Oyerinde16(m): 11:26am On Jun 18, 2018
That guy aren't loyal, you left you gees in this this cow3 bail, u won bail u no follow Libya u bailed through the lagoon, Ogun kee u tunji, spaces Bookers how do u want the Thunder, HOT OR ICE CHILLED
Re: Decomposing Body Of A Man Floating In Apapa Lagoon (Graphic Photo) by freemanbubble: 11:26am On Jun 18, 2018
samuelchimmy:
2 citie i will never wish to live in,
lagos
PH
I CANT JUST STAND SEEING DEAD BODIES RANDOMLY LIKE THAT..JEEZ

then you must be a pussyy niggarr

so you can't go to Asia countries like Pakistan, Afghanistan were people die like flies and even Libya when dey our back yard here to see how decomposing bodies float on Mediterranean sea

as a man you need to be hard, share blood and not tears
stop being a pussyyy
you are lucky we are not in old days were men are recruited to go and fight a sword battle with another nation like those Roman and Greece fight. I wonder how you for take escape the sight of dead people and blood

3 Likes

Re: Decomposing Body Of A Man Floating In Apapa Lagoon (Graphic Photo) by ogaJona(m): 11:28am On Jun 18, 2018
tomorrow the skull will not be there again bet me
Re: Decomposing Body Of A Man Floating In Apapa Lagoon (Graphic Photo) by PrincessB1(f): 11:29am On Jun 18, 2018
This might be suicide as a result of frustration embarassed
Horrible scene everywhere.

People are suffering seriously.
We need a positive change.

1 Like

Re: Decomposing Body Of A Man Floating In Apapa Lagoon (Graphic Photo) by labisibrass(m): 11:30am On Jun 18, 2018
Have mercy oh Lord
Re: Decomposing Body Of A Man Floating In Apapa Lagoon (Graphic Photo) by maxzzo1(m): 11:30am On Jun 18, 2018
Every day one death case or the other in Lagos wetin dey happen sef
Re: Decomposing Body Of A Man Floating In Apapa Lagoon (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 18, 2018
Nawa o. Murdered and thrown into d lagoon
Re: Decomposing Body Of A Man Floating In Apapa Lagoon (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 18, 2018
They've mined the head! shocked

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gang Leader Killed In Delta While Trying To Escape From Police Station. Graphic / Housemaid Who Uses Rats To Cook Jollof Rice For Her Madam Confesses (Video) / Man Stripped Unclad To Collect Back His Key Seized By Toyota Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.