Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,127 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Content Writers For Agribusiness Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Content Writers For Agribusiness Blog (975 Views)

I Need Writers For My Blogs And Client's Blogs {urgently} / Business Plan Writers For Startups And Smes / I Need Writers For My Blogs And Client's Blogs {urgently} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Content Writers For Agribusiness Blog by Nobody: 6:45am On Jun 18, 2018
A growing Agribusiness blog urgently wishes to engage content writers for a long-term project.We would like to add 2 prolific writers to our existing content team .
You MUST show passion for agribusiness content.
Work Schedule :
The writers will be required to deliver a minimum of 3 articles per week. Most aften,articles will be between 500 words to 1000 words.
The current pay rates are N500 and N1000 for 500 and 1000 words respectively.Steady work guarantees as long as we are okay with your work.
Please express your interest by writing to sagrice@yahoo.com. Attach a sample of your previous work.

--
Thank you.

Kind Regards
Re: Content Writers For Agribusiness Blog by chinavs9ja(m): 7:01am On Jun 18, 2018
Godisnot7Late:

A growing Agribusiness blog urgently wishes to engage content writers for a long-term project.We would like to add 2 prolific writers to our existing content team .
Work Schedule :
The writers will be required to deliver a minimum of 3 articles per week. Most aften,articles will be between 500 words to 1000 words.
The current pay rates are N500 and N1000 for 500 and 1000 words respectively.Steady work guarantees as long as we are okay with your work.
Please express your interest by writing to sagrice@yahoo.com. Attach a sample of your previous work.

--
Thank you.

Kind Regards
I am interested, check my signature
Re: Content Writers For Agribusiness Blog by busybrain123(m): 11:48am On Jun 18, 2018
Godisnot7Late:

Work Schedule :

--
Thank you.

Kind Regards
I have emailed you...
Re: Content Writers For Agribusiness Blog by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 18, 2018
Godisnot7Late:

Work Schedule :

--
Thank you.

Kind Regards
***sagrice@yahoo.com
Re: Content Writers For Agribusiness Blog by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jun 18, 2018
Godisnot7Late:
***sagrice@yahoo.com
***sagric@yahoo.com
Re: Content Writers For Agribusiness Blog by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 18, 2018
busybrain123:

I have emailed you...
Please you mail resend to sagric@yahoo.com.
The former is a wrong email.

Send to sagric@yahoo.com
Re: Content Writers For Agribusiness Blog by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 18, 2018
chinavs9ja:

I am interested, check my signature
You were asked to send sample of your previous work to sagric@yahoo.com
Re: Content Writers For Agribusiness Blog by chinavs9ja(m): 3:22pm On Jun 18, 2018
Godisnot7Late:
You were asked to send sample of your previous work to sagric@yahoo.com
Check your mail, I have already done that since morning but no response.
Re: Content Writers For Agribusiness Blog by busybrain123(m): 5:22pm On Jun 18, 2018
Godisnot7Late:
Please you mail resend to sagric@yahoo.com.
The former is a wrong email.

Send to sagric@yahoo.com
Done
Re: Content Writers For Agribusiness Blog by Nobody: 2:31am On Jun 22, 2018
We have contacted the successful candidates.
chinavs9ja:

Check your mail, I have already done that since morning but no response.
Re: Content Writers For Agribusiness Blog by Damco(m): 9:40am On Sep 02, 2019
20 Benefits of Obedience

Whether you are a Christian or not, you need Obedience to succeed in life. As a good Citizen of your Country, it's your responsibility to obey the good laws and Policies of your Country. As a Student, it's your responsibility to Obey your Teachers and the School authority. At your place of work, you need to obey your Boss to continue working for him. So Obedience is not just a religious stuff, it is an indespensible virtue required in every individual who wants to be successful in life. One minute of disobedience can crash a man's whole destiny. No one is exempted from the demands of Obedience, your religion, culture, nationality and gender notwithstanding. In this post today, I will be sharing with you some of the benefits of obedience you need to know, so you can enjoy total victory, success, good health, prosperity and long life on the earth. Read with confidence.

What is Obedience?
Obedience is doing what you are asked to do, how you are asked to do it and when you are asked to do it. Obedience is simply heeding to instructions and complying accordingly. Obedience is an art and it can be learned. Even Christ the Son of God learned obedience ( Hebrew 5:cool. Man by nature is disobedient and full of himself. Obedience is an art of the Spirit which you must learn if you want to walk with God and succeed on the earth. Now what are the benefits of obedience?

1. Obedience commits God to set you Above all the Nations of the Earth- Deut 28:1

READ FULL ARTICLE HERE: https://www.damianalamba.com/2021/08/16-benefits-of-obedience.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Buy A Pin Verified Nigerian Adsense / Please I Need Urgent Help To Solve This Error / Free Guest Posting Site For 2020 All Niches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.