Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:28 AM

Schoolgirl Flogged In Ilorin, Leg Infected Over School Fees. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Schoolgirl Flogged In Ilorin, Leg Infected Over School Fees. Photos (35718 Views)

Widow Accused Of Being A Witch, Tied Up & Flogged In Abia / ‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) / Ikorodu Transformer Cable Thief Tied To A Pole & Flogged In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Schoolgirl Flogged In Ilorin, Leg Infected Over School Fees. Photos by eniorisha(m): 9:40am On Jun 18, 2018
Those of u who passed thru sch WHR they use corporal punishment, who has ever received flogging with DT part part of d body. As far as I know, a teacher either beat your palms, fingers, back or your bum bum. How come DT part of her body, even mistakenly As we often see cane erroneously lands on pupil's face. Let's here from d sch b4 we condemn their action
Re: Schoolgirl Flogged In Ilorin, Leg Infected Over School Fees. Photos by sleekysol(f): 9:40am On Jun 18, 2018
I think something is wrong here. Did the teacher use stick to flog her did the teacher hit her on the legs hard to break a leg bone?. This story is just too cryptic. In any case flogging a student for not paying school fees is just demonic. Better send her out of the school premises

2 Likes

Re: Schoolgirl Flogged In Ilorin, Leg Infected Over School Fees. Photos by Bullhari007(m): 9:40am On Jun 18, 2018
they should cut off the maggot infected leg, she might do better in paralympics game... don't call me evil because I'm not more evier than bughari
Re: Schoolgirl Flogged In Ilorin, Leg Infected Over School Fees. Photos by engrkaz(m): 9:45am On Jun 18, 2018
won no o ni suku, nitori owo suku? na ur fault say u no pay?

1 Like

Re: Schoolgirl Flogged In Ilorin, Leg Infected Over School Fees. Photos by Tundeobama(m): 9:47am On Jun 18, 2018
This the kind of story muric should attend to but the idiot will be on irrelevant matters.A muslim school oooooooooo maybe she send herself to school.

1 Like

Re: Schoolgirl Flogged In Ilorin, Leg Infected Over School Fees. Photos by sojikul(m): 9:51am On Jun 18, 2018
That school is even a government school so why are they paying school fess that is not affordable

1 Like

Re: Schoolgirl Flogged In Ilorin, Leg Infected Over School Fees. Photos by uvie66: 9:59am On Jun 18, 2018
How is she suppose to cough up the money if she is a minor, according to Fela, their are animals among us pretending to be human.

1 Like

Re: Schoolgirl Flogged In Ilorin, Leg Infected Over School Fees. Photos by ComzyB(f): 9:59am On Jun 18, 2018
cry

1 Like

Re: Schoolgirl Flogged In Ilorin, Leg Infected Over School Fees. Photos by Kalaba(m): 10:03am On Jun 18, 2018
eniorisha:
Those of u who passed thru sch WHR they use corporal punishment, who has ever received flogging with DT part part of d body. As far as I know, a teacher either beat your palms, fingers, back or your bum bum. How come DT part of her body, even mistakenly As we often see cane erroneously lands on pupil's face. Let's here from d sch b4 we condemn their action
Someone is not telling the truth here, either the girls family or the blogger reporting the story.
sleekysol:
I think something is wrong here. Did the teacher use stick to flog her did the teacher hit her on the legs hard to break a leg bone?. This story is just too cryptic. In any case flogging a student for not paying school fees is just demonic. Better send her out of the school premises
My thought too.

1 Like

Re: Schoolgirl Flogged In Ilorin, Leg Infected Over School Fees. Photos by kelzgie: 10:11am On Jun 18, 2018
The few month I taught after service.. I din flog anyone Infact I hate it and hated it... If you don't do assignment.. It's your business.. Or copy note.. So far it doesn't affect me personally.. But I'd only flog wen kids act rudely towards me ..or insult me.. I'm like really.. Can you insult your elder brother, Oya.. Come here... ND that na better abara
Re: Schoolgirl Flogged In Ilorin, Leg Infected Over School Fees. Photos by visvenirecords: 10:12am On Jun 18, 2018
Earn more than 1 million litoshi easily and quickly

The gains of the table is the following:
Claim Payout Time
5 minutes 18315 litoshi
10 minutes 32804 litoshi
15 minutes 43859 litoshi
30 minutes 67280 litoshi
1 hour 96 417 litoshi

The weekly payment is usually done on Saturdays, the LITOSHI will be sent to your address litecoin if you reach the minimum threshold of 500,000 Litoshi
which is easily accessible.
Please register here: http://moonliteco.in/?ref=e6af34a749f1
Re: Schoolgirl Flogged In Ilorin, Leg Infected Over School Fees. Photos by zaky123: 10:14am On Jun 18, 2018
This is the act of inhuman, that teacher supposed to have driven the student home and not to flog her like that, justice need to be done by jailing that teacher if not posterity will never forgive the government of Kwara state. [color=#550000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Schoolgirl Flogged In Ilorin, Leg Infected Over School Fees. Photos by ssikiru: 10:16am On Jun 18, 2018
come to think of it, that school stated above is a government school ooo.
Re: Schoolgirl Flogged In Ilorin, Leg Infected Over School Fees. Photos by IEJames(m): 10:17am On Jun 18, 2018
Teachers training system rating : Awful!

A proper orientation should whisper to the punisher the common fact that a JSS student is almost naturally innocent of such 'crimes'.

Then the psychometric efficiency that every certificate suggests is always subject to further testing(s). Not everyone carrying certificates were ' worthy in character '. Schools often do not prove that.

May God heal her.

Legal action ? Go ahead!

1 Like

Re: Schoolgirl Flogged In Ilorin, Leg Infected Over School Fees. Photos by unmask: 10:27am On Jun 18, 2018
Nbote:
Some ppl are jus a copy of d devil.. Since wen do dey flog students for not paying skool fees... What happens to sending d student home?? D skool and d teacher who committed dis evil shld b prosecuted for child abuse, assault, attempted murder and any other crime dat comes to mind..
since na.....are you just knowing?
Re: Schoolgirl Flogged In Ilorin, Leg Infected Over School Fees. Photos by skales67(m): 10:32am On Jun 18, 2018
Muslims being wicked to muslims!

Anyway, itz none of my business!!

1 Like

Re: Schoolgirl Flogged In Ilorin, Leg Infected Over School Fees. Photos by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:40am On Jun 18, 2018
BluntBoy:
I still cannot understand the idea of flogging students who haven't paid their school fees.

When I was teaching, what we always did was to drive them away from school. And it always happened towards the middle of the term. How would flogging a student produce school fees or make the parents or guardians more desperate to get the money?

Now because of their rash judgement, they have got themselves a lawsuit.
When you were teaching or still teaching

2 Likes

Re: Schoolgirl Flogged In Ilorin, Leg Infected Over School Fees. Photos by SpaceAngel: 10:42am On Jun 18, 2018
Will flogging the girl pay the fees? It would have been better if she was just sent home. Many people are sick upstairs. What has the teacher achieved by this act?

1 Like

Re: Schoolgirl Flogged In Ilorin, Leg Infected Over School Fees. Photos by segmond(m): 10:42am On Jun 18, 2018
I'm ashamed to even identify with the school.
This is the school I did my secondary...then it was called ITC (Ilorin Teacher's College) before they changed the name.
How's it the girl's fault for not paying sch fees? The teacher needs to be jailed.

CastedDude:
A 14 year old JSS2 student of Sheikh Abdulkadir Secondary school, Ilorin, Kwara state - has been hospitalized after she was brutally flogged in February, 2018 for not paying the school fees due for that term.

According to Haishat Yetunde, as a consequence of the punishment and flogging, the teenage girl identified as Suliat Abdulganiyu - saw her tibia shift from her fibula, before getting infected and resulting to Osteomyelitis (a form of bone infection). Her femur is cracked and she has an increasing film of infection around the bone.

She has been placed on admission at Ela Memorial hospital, Basin Ilorin and is being prepared for surgery (Sequestrectomy).

The family is seeking for a possible legal advice on how to ensure that Suliat gets justice for this inhuman treatment!

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/teenage-girls-leg-gets-infected-after-being-flogged-over-school-fees.html
Re: Schoolgirl Flogged In Ilorin, Leg Infected Over School Fees. Photos by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 18, 2018
Ayam laughing in my father's tongue☠️☠️���
Re: Schoolgirl Flogged In Ilorin, Leg Infected Over School Fees. Photos by BluntBoy(m): 10:46am On Jun 18, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
When you were teaching or still teaching

Re: Schoolgirl Flogged In Ilorin, Leg Infected Over School Fees. Photos by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:51am On Jun 18, 2018
[quote author=BluntBoy post=68592581][/quote]What is your problem ? Ladyhippota come talk to him

1 Like

Re: Schoolgirl Flogged In Ilorin, Leg Infected Over School Fees. Photos by Diesel1(m): 10:54am On Jun 18, 2018
sinaj:
They would have just flogged her guardian for failing to pay her fees angry
Rubbish!
As if you give her guardian any money to keep for u
Re: Schoolgirl Flogged In Ilorin, Leg Infected Over School Fees. Photos by BluntBoy(m): 10:55am On Jun 18, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
What is your problem ? Ladyhippota come talk to him

You are always misspelling my Hippolyta's name.

It is Ladyhippolyta88 and not Ladyhippota.
Re: Schoolgirl Flogged In Ilorin, Leg Infected Over School Fees. Photos by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:58am On Jun 18, 2018
BluntBoy:

You are always misspelling my Hippolyta's name.
It is Ladyhippolyta88 and not Ladyhippota.

Re: Schoolgirl Flogged In Ilorin, Leg Infected Over School Fees. Photos by sinaj(f): 11:08am On Jun 18, 2018
Diesel1:
As if you give her guardian any money to keep for u
was being sarcastic Sir.
Re: Schoolgirl Flogged In Ilorin, Leg Infected Over School Fees. Photos by Jokovic1(m): 11:30am On Jun 18, 2018
is well
Re: Schoolgirl Flogged In Ilorin, Leg Infected Over School Fees. Photos by enemyofprogress: 12:06pm On Jun 18, 2018
That useless MURIC man will not see this and act now,but if na Christian matter na so him prick go dey rise up

1 Like

Re: Schoolgirl Flogged In Ilorin, Leg Infected Over School Fees. Photos by omoelerin1: 12:10pm On Jun 18, 2018
AreaFada2:
A very violent society.

The "poor" can be brutalised by anybody. The rich even if it is billionaire kidnapper if not caught yet is worshipped.

Sad.
In Nigeria, it is a great offence to be poor. I mean the great offence anyone can commit is to being poor. No right or justice for you.

The only escape route for you is to join the league of the rich. However, how you become wealthy doesn't matter, whether legal or illegal. In fact, it is more preferred to go through illegal means. All that matters is just make sure you have money, you automatically become a celebrity, leader and will be subsequently upgraded to the ruling and economic class.
That is Nigerian society for you.

1 Like

Re: Schoolgirl Flogged In Ilorin, Leg Infected Over School Fees. Photos by cnonyechi(f): 1:13pm On Jun 18, 2018
spiritedtete:
Warning to teachers that will touch my children.... "do so at your own peril"

I will not only make sure you are brutally fùcked.... I will make sure you are flogged in public... live on Facebook... live on Instagram... live on Skype and snap chat.

Be warned!!!

Loz u meanooo
Re: Schoolgirl Flogged In Ilorin, Leg Infected Over School Fees. Photos by zeyheed(m): 1:38pm On Jun 18, 2018
Jabioro:
Is paying school fees her responsibility? I can't understood..Try this nonsense on any my children that is when you seized to exist..
gbagaun alert!!!
Re: Schoolgirl Flogged In Ilorin, Leg Infected Over School Fees. Photos by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 18, 2018
When I was in secondary school, they sent us home over unpaid fees. I was flogged for many things but never over unpaid fees. It's the parents duty not the child's fault. Ridiculous

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Kill Suspected Armed Robber In Katsina (Graphic Photo) / Missing 17-year-old Teenage Girl Found Stoned To Death In South Africa (photos) / Aboubakar Hima Declared Wanted By EFCC For Contract Scam & Money Laundering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.