Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

Shehu Sani To Contest Against El-Rufai In Kaduna Governorship Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani To Contest Against El-Rufai In Kaduna Governorship Election (16571 Views)

All Materials Used For Kaduna Governorship Election Brought To Court (pictures) / APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election / Who Is Winning In Kaduna Governorship Election? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shehu Sani To Contest Against El-Rufai In Kaduna Governorship Election by Nobody: 7:35am On Jun 18, 2018
The Senator representing Kaduna Central Senatorial District in the red chamber, Shehu Sani, who addressed journalists who paid him Sallah homage in Kaduna, said if solutions to the identified challenges in the APC are not taken care of in the coming weeks, there will be no going back on their decision to leave the party for good.

Senator Shehu Sani also disclosed that the APC, as it is, today, stands on a foundation of injustice against its members, just as he reiterated that the party has failed to live up to its promises and pledges of a transparent internal democracy.

The Senator also said he will be contesting the governorship of the state, unless the Kaduna political stakeholders, which he is a member, decide otherwise.

“We condemned the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the past for not being fair and just to its members, but the APC has found itself in similar, if not worst situation, as at today.”

“There is a Kaduna political stakeholders, made up of former governors, lawmakers and various party chieftains, and, as a team player, I am a member. I am going to contest the governor of Kaduna State, but, if the stakeholders insist on me going back to the senate, I will have no objection, whatsoever.

“Nigerians are now more resolved and conscious to vote for people of integrity who will work for them, hence, I have the confidence of winning my election in whatever party I contest, because people will vote individuals based on merit, and not party, in the 2019 general elections.

“As it is today, over 25 registered political parties have come to us to express solidarity and support, and I can confirm to you that opposition from Kaduna State will come under an alliance of forces in the coming elections.

“ I want to make it clear that should I contest and become the governor of Kaduna State, I will open the government house to the masses" he said.

The Sun reported that Senator Shehu Sani who expressed optimism for a peaceful and transparent election in 2019, called on people to remain peaceful and work together to bring an end to violence, stressing that he has no grudges against anybody except political differences.

https://lailasnews.com/kaduna-guber-ill-contest-against-el-rufai-shehu-sani/

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani To Contest Against El-Rufai In Kaduna Governorship Election by faithfull18(f): 7:38am On Jun 18, 2018
Good.

7 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani To Contest Against El-Rufai In Kaduna Governorship Election by orisa37: 7:39am On Jun 18, 2018
Healthy for Kaduna State.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani To Contest Against El-Rufai In Kaduna Governorship Election by DrGoodman: 7:39am On Jun 18, 2018
Good one.

He's a better choice.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani To Contest Against El-Rufai In Kaduna Governorship Election by izzou(m): 7:41am On Jun 18, 2018
grin

I knew all your noises since this year was pointing to this direction

It's a welcome development. Criticisms and Oppositions are welcomed

I hope you both lose though cool

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani To Contest Against El-Rufai In Kaduna Governorship Election by Mynd44: 7:56am On Jun 18, 2018
Every politician has an incurable messiah complex.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani To Contest Against El-Rufai In Kaduna Governorship Election by DrGoodman: 8:01am On Jun 18, 2018
Mynd44:
Every politician has an incurable messiah complex.

Especially el ruffai.

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani To Contest Against El-Rufai In Kaduna Governorship Election by SadiqBabaSani: 8:05am On Jun 18, 2018
All politicians are Trickstars

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani To Contest Against El-Rufai In Kaduna Governorship Election by fiizznation: 8:07am On Jun 18, 2018
This one that is politically incapacitated in Kaduna state wants to contest against Mallam el-rufai? Joke of the year

Shehu sani where would you get your votes from? From Jupiter I guess.

Ride on el-rufai

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani To Contest Against El-Rufai In Kaduna Governorship Election by chieyine(m): 8:42am On Jun 18, 2018
shocked shocked
Good for our democracy.
Good for the people of southern kaduna.
Pls do contest against El Rufai.
I am ready to campaign for you.
U have been one of the shining light in this political dispensation.
Even in the senate, u are Pro Masses not unlike El Rufai who paid killers to stop killing in kaduna and yet the killers are still on rampage.
I really respect you Sen Shehu Sani

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani To Contest Against El-Rufai In Kaduna Governorship Election by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:26am On Jun 18, 2018
Very Good!

Shehu Sani this is long overdue

Please come and show them how it is done kiss kiss kiss

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani To Contest Against El-Rufai In Kaduna Governorship Election by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 18, 2018
U go too lose

5 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani To Contest Against El-Rufai In Kaduna Governorship Election by deebsman1(m): 9:40am On Jun 18, 2018
We know that before before and you will lose against him

11 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani To Contest Against El-Rufai In Kaduna Governorship Election by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:41am On Jun 18, 2018
Most of us Don know since
Your body language already long suggests that

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani To Contest Against El-Rufai In Kaduna Governorship Election by olaniputu: 9:41am On Jun 18, 2018
Elrufai is a midget criminal terrorist

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani To Contest Against El-Rufai In Kaduna Governorship Election by bro4u: 9:41am On Jun 18, 2018
What kind of politics are we practicing in Nigeria this days?, how can a thief contest against a terrorist

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani To Contest Against El-Rufai In Kaduna Governorship Election by Abfinest007(m): 9:41am On Jun 18, 2018
good
Re: Shehu Sani To Contest Against El-Rufai In Kaduna Governorship Election by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 18, 2018
Issorait
Re: Shehu Sani To Contest Against El-Rufai In Kaduna Governorship Election by sureheaven(m): 9:42am On Jun 18, 2018
U better maintain ur senator in that red chamber because the small midget will swallow live.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani To Contest Against El-Rufai In Kaduna Governorship Election by deebsman1(m): 9:42am On Jun 18, 2018
chieyine:
shocked shocked
Good for our democracy.
Good for the people of southern kaduna.
Pls do contest against El Rufai.
I am ready to campaign for you.
U have been one of the shining light in this political dispensation.
Even in the senate, u are Pro Masses not unlike El Rufai who paid killers to stop killing in kaduna and yet the killers are still on rampage.
I really respect you Sen Shehu Sani
Is he a Christian or what's your obsession about?

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani To Contest Against El-Rufai In Kaduna Governorship Election by vedaxcool(m): 9:43am On Jun 18, 2018
fiizznation:
This one that is politically incapacitated in Kaduna state wants to contest against Mallam el-rufai? Joke of the year

Shehu sani where would you get your votes from? From Jupiter I guess.

Ride on el-rufai

IPoB juwus will vote for him.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani To Contest Against El-Rufai In Kaduna Governorship Election by Bullhari007(m): 9:43am On Jun 18, 2018
Dino abeg contest against that bingo bello,

3 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani To Contest Against El-Rufai In Kaduna Governorship Election by akeentech(m): 9:44am On Jun 18, 2018
Chi59:
Issorait
Re: Shehu Sani To Contest Against El-Rufai In Kaduna Governorship Election by Neoteny(m): 9:44am On Jun 18, 2018
This puff adder thinks this is a political bombshell...

...sorry jailbird. Your ambition was so odious we smelled it from a mile away.

4 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani To Contest Against El-Rufai In Kaduna Governorship Election by chieyine(m): 9:45am On Jun 18, 2018
deebsman1:

Is he a Christian or what's your obsession about?
He doesnt need to be a Christian for him to be able to deliver the dividends of democracy required of him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani To Contest Against El-Rufai In Kaduna Governorship Election by Adefemiaderoju1: 9:48am On Jun 18, 2018
This man will beat hell rufai in free and fare election should he contest as a governor of Kaduna state

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani To Contest Against El-Rufai In Kaduna Governorship Election by mfm04622: 9:49am On Jun 18, 2018
DrGoodman:
Good one.

He's a better choice.

Are you in Kaduna? Point to just one thing that he has done that makes him a better candidate

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani To Contest Against El-Rufai In Kaduna Governorship Election by KaptainAfrika: 9:49am On Jun 18, 2018
That explains his utterances over the years. He was not being a man of integrity but a man of opportunity, opportunity to vie for the governorship of Kaduna state, if only he had the integrity to say so from the beginning, than feign being a man of integrity. Our politicians have no balls.

Prediction:
He will forfeit his senate seat, in a bid to contest against the Governor, and lose and be out in the cold.
Shehu Sani, a bird in hand, is better than two in ze bush.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani To Contest Against El-Rufai In Kaduna Governorship Election by mfm04622: 9:50am On Jun 18, 2018
Adefemiaderoju1:
This man will beat hell rufai in free and fare election should he contest as a governor of Kaduna state

Are you in Kaduna? Could Shehu Sani have won his election without Buhari and APC? Who knew him then?

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sanction Threats: G-5 Governors Dare PDP, Say We’re Not Afraid / EFCC Begins Phase Two Of $2.1b Arms Deal Probe / Miyetti Allah Asks For Creation Of Livestock Ministry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.