Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,699 members, 7,809,644 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

Looking Good: Fashionable Man vs. Rich Man - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Looking Good: Fashionable Man vs. Rich Man (2301 Views)

For The Love Of Looking Good! / Is The Tattoo Looking Good On My Thigh? / Is Looking Good, Related To Pride? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking Good: Fashionable Man vs. Rich Man by myname(m): 10:46am On Jan 03, 2006
LADIES PLAESE HELP ME tell me which want u like. A man that is careful abt wat he puts on and how he looks and present himself to the society or a man that is care free and does not bother how he looks b4 he lives home and wat he puts on
Re: Looking Good: Fashionable Man vs. Rich Man by Z4M4eva(f): 11:51am On Jan 03, 2006
A man that cares about his looks
Re: Looking Good: Fashionable Man vs. Rich Man by fancidiva(f): 1:16pm On Jan 03, 2006
i will definitely go for the first option.....the man that is careful about his looks and so on
Re: Looking Good: Fashionable Man vs. Rich Man by layi(m): 3:42pm On Jan 03, 2006
there is no basis for camparison here. u are just asking "which do u prefer...good or bad?"
Re: Looking Good: Fashionable Man vs. Rich Man by cheekee(f): 4:09pm On Jan 03, 2006
certainly the one who takes care of himself and is concerned with how he looks............ rolleyes rolleyes
Re: Looking Good: Fashionable Man vs. Rich Man by hotangel2(f): 11:34pm On Jan 04, 2006
Okay i think i get the point here.

Some men just leave the house like they don't give a fxck. But they bring money home and their wife and kids are the one that shows the world that, those men are the main deal.

But some men just dress co-operate and sh!t, but at the end of the day... it's pafuka.

Well to answer the question, i'll choose the first option.
Re: Looking Good: Fashionable Man vs. Rich Man by IAH(f): 11:37pm On Jan 04, 2006
hot-angel:

Okay i think i get the point here.

Some men just leave the house like they don't give a fxck. But they bring money home and their wife and kids are the one that shows the world that, those men are the main deal.

But some men just dress co-operate and sh!t, but at the end of the day... it's pafuka.

Hehehehehehehehahahaha! I don die! It's true sha. Sometimes, I see a really beautiful woman with really beautiful kids and when you see the Daddy of the house, he's like crap.lipsrsealed I don't like that oooo, I think everybody in the house should look good.
Re: Looking Good: Fashionable Man vs. Rich Man by layi(m): 1:26pm On Jan 05, 2006

I think everybody in the house should look good.

Can everybody really look good?
Re: Looking Good: Fashionable Man vs. Rich Man by Aderonke(f): 3:51pm On Jan 06, 2006
Even if the man doesnt look good enough, i think d wife has a very important role to play in here. wives can help make their husbands look more than good. If the wife sabi fashion well well, why not?

As for me, since i look great, why wont my husband look 'greater' grin

I choose d first option jare! wink
Re: Looking Good: Fashionable Man vs. Rich Man by christyne(f): 6:15pm On Jan 11, 2006
The first option of course.I agree with Aderonke.
Re: Looking Good: Fashionable Man vs. Rich Man by Ashbaby(f): 8:34pm On Jan 11, 2006
layi:

Can everybody really look good?

And why not? It also depends on what you classify as looking good. I may look good in the latest And1 Jeans, Fubu top, Fila shoes. Some ppl don't look anywhere close to good in such. Others look stunning in just simple jeans and t-shirt. So I guess if one identifies what makes them look good, then everyone CAN look good.
Re: Looking Good: Fashionable Man vs. Rich Man by icingbaby(f): 7:27am On Jan 12, 2006
myname:

LADIES PLAESE HELP ME tell me which want u like. A man that is careful about what he puts on and how he looks and present himself to the society or a man that is care free and does not bother how he looks before he lives home and what he puts on

i will like a man that is careful about what he got on, but not too careful because than i will say is gay. cheesy cheesy and how he present himself to the society. cool cool
Re: Looking Good: Fashionable Man vs. Rich Man by Aderonke(f): 1:30pm On Jan 12, 2006
christyne:

The first option of course.I agree with Aderonke.
thanks sis grin
Re: Looking Good: Fashionable Man vs. Rich Man by myname(m): 10:24am On Jan 14, 2006
ashbaby i like ur idea. but i still want to ask: BETWEEN THE JEANS AND THE COPRATE WARES WHICH ONES DO U LIKE.
Re: Looking Good: Fashionable Man vs. Rich Man by Aderonke(f): 11:21am On Jan 16, 2006
combination of both.

let me explain, if he's going to d office i want my guy in corporate wears (not compulsorily complete suit but if he has d money to buy it, i appreciate it more) and if on casual outings i wldnt except him to suit up. cheesy

Its not neceassarily must be an expensive baff-up but atleast he must be sexy and good looking in watever piece he's putting on.

u know, some guys dont know colour combination, they put on anything dat suit them witout looking at what goes on with this and that. i dont like dat kind of dressing, it pissed me off
Re: Looking Good: Fashionable Man vs. Rich Man by snazzydawn(f): 12:54pm On Jan 16, 2006
mennnn,this question hard ooo!!!stilll thinking...
Re: Looking Good: Fashionable Man vs. Rich Man by Ashbaby(f): 7:45pm On Jan 16, 2006
myname:

ashbaby i like your idea. but i still want to ask: BETWEEN THE JEANS AND THE COPRATE WARES WHICH ONES DO U LIKE.
Good question. If I'm window shopping, I'll like the corporate wares because they're just on a dummy that's supposed to look good in 'em. But when it comes to actual people wearing them, it depends on how they mix and match their tastes to bring out something good. It also depends on the occasion. As I said previously:
Ashbaby:

Some people don't look anywhere close to good in such.
Yeah, the labels just make them look damn sleazy! But for others:
Ashbaby:

Others look stunning in just simple jeans and t-shirt.
Most likely coz the occasion is befitting simple jeans and the t-shirt. My point is dressing for the occasion in something that looks good on you. And limiting it to either/or with nothing in between really locks out some aspects one has to look at that come together with looking good like color combination, occasion, complexion (great determinant in what color of clothes you choose!) and stuff like that.
Re: Looking Good: Fashionable Man vs. Rich Man by dejiolowe: 8:58am On Jan 19, 2006
we are talking about a rich man here o! a rich man's fashion is the fashion. i would rather be rich and be a fashion disaster than be fine boy and get one rich man to disgrace me outside....
Re: Looking Good: Fashionable Man vs. Rich Man by Ashbaby(f): 5:36pm On Jan 19, 2006
There are fashionable men that live from pay cheque to pay cheque as compared to stinking rich men that cannot look good to save their lives.
Re: Looking Good: Fashionable Man vs. Rich Man by flavorflav(f): 4:48pm On Jan 24, 2006
I would take a GQ looking man over the richest man in the world any day. gba be!
Re: Looking Good: Fashionable Man vs. Rich Man by Ashbaby(f): 5:36pm On Jan 24, 2006
flavorflav:

I would take a GQ looking man over the richest man in the world any day. gba be!
I agree witchya!
Re: Looking Good: Fashionable Man vs. Rich Man by eveseh(f): 4:07pm On May 08, 2006
fashionable man
Re: Looking Good: Fashionable Man vs. Rich Man by ddamsel1: 1:55pm On Oct 11, 2006
wat d hell am i gona do wiv a rich man without taste and dress sense. its so suprising to find rich men looking rough, i fink rich men shld be very classy and selective about d clothes they wear and how they luk but these days d reverse is the case. i mean, they gat the money, why not make gud use of it. to be quite honest with u, i dnt fink learned rich men are rough, i fink its d money miss road rich men dat dress rough, also peoples background/upbringing and beliefs is another contributing factor.
i love a fashionalbe man, but everything shud be moderate not excess. though, i dnt mind a combination: a rich and as well fashionable man will do.
Re: Looking Good: Fashionable Man vs. Rich Man by manchibabe: 11:14am On May 15, 2008
@ snazzy
my sis der is no need to think o,

i would go with a guy that takes time to look good even if e no get shi shi for pocket,
check out wen im lookin good and he is as well nd we both go out, omo nice combo nd compliment go just they fly for every corner, lol.
and a guy looking good is a turn on for me
Re: Looking Good: Fashionable Man vs. Rich Man by manchibabe: 11:16am On May 15, 2008
@ snazzy
my sis der is no need to think o,

i would go with a guy that takes time to look good even if e no get shi shi for pocket,
check out wen im lookin good and he is as well nd we both go out, omo nice combo nd compliment go just they fly for every corner, lol.
and a guy looking good is a turn on for me

and if i end up with a rich one who doesnt dress, den i will use all his money to Behind him up.

(1) (Reply)

Beauty Magazines.... Do They Make You Feel Ugly? / Check out These Amazing Pics of a London based Nigerian Stylist. / Jennifer Adighije-okolo Wins N13.55 Million Courtcase Against Helios Towers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.