Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,265 members, 7,811,750 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

Beauty Magazines.... Do They Make You Feel Ugly? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Beauty Magazines.... Do They Make You Feel Ugly? (2301 Views)

How Girls Sleep When They Make New Hair Style (pic) / 10 Tricks That Make You Instantly More Beautiful In Pictures / Are The Top 10 Fashion Magazines In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beauty Magazines.... Do They Make You Feel Ugly? by Jelectric(m): 3:42pm On Jun 22, 2009
Do you notice dat everytime u read beauty magazines it only makes you feel ugly? sad
Re: Beauty Magazines.... Do They Make You Feel Ugly? by tessybaby(f): 4:15pm On Jun 22, 2009
hmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Beauty Magazines.... Do They Make You Feel Ugly? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jun 22, 2009
. . . It doesn't make me feel ugly. . . .wat r u talkin about? . . .
Re: Beauty Magazines.... Do They Make You Feel Ugly? by Bimbola26: 11:12pm On Jun 22, 2009
I don't feel ugly at all when reading beauty magazines because i know some of the pictures there have been retouched. I just use the tips that are written there to improve my fashion and beauty style.

I know i rock any day, any time.

http://acnee-books..com
Re: Beauty Magazines.... Do They Make You Feel Ugly? by mohawkchic(f): 3:44am On Jun 23, 2009

~Are You That Insecured about your looks??
Re: Beauty Magazines.... Do They Make You Feel Ugly? by Sissy3(f): 6:26am On Jun 23, 2009
mohawkchic:

~Are You That Insecured about your looks??

good question.

@ post

i dont cuz those mag covers arent real thanks to photoshop, editing, and good airbrushing which makes them look like Aphrodite while in reality some of them have big ripped pimple underneath their mouth and nose lipsrsealed lipsrsealed so no need to compare maself to them cool
Re: Beauty Magazines.... Do They Make You Feel Ugly? by Nobody: 6:30am On Jun 23, 2009
Nah, actually those magazines can help.
I use some of their hair and body maintainance tips. And for fashion, favorable.
Quite useful SOMETIMES.
Re: Beauty Magazines.... Do They Make You Feel Ugly? by iice(f): 8:20am On Jun 23, 2009
Don't read them. . .but even when i cross one, i don't feel anything.
What is there to feel? People come in all shapes, sizes, colors, textures, etc.

Even if they are really that fine in reality. . .i no send grin I admire and move on. . .time is wasting cheesy
Re: Beauty Magazines.... Do They Make You Feel Ugly? by spikedcylinder: 9:51am On Jun 23, 2009
Make me feel ugly? For what? I have my own personal issues but why would I want to look like Kate Moss? Or Ageyness Dyn? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Ok, Italians Bags For Sell / Looking Good: Fashionable Man vs. Rich Man / Football Jerseys: Still In Fashion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.